Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. (46140 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / "Wanted: Prayer Warrior" See This Hilarious Vacancy Banner (photo) / Take A Look At This Hilarious Letter Written To Apply To A Filling Station Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Ochuksbaba(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
lolllzzz
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by ollydee: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rrankdonga:
Who married this one?
grin my papa
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Vince77(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
RipEnglish
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by FaroukM(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
nnokwa042:
I bet the madam is from ibadan grin grin
Ibadan....mba.... na mgbidi
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by motun2017(f): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
anitapreeti:
grin grin No. 9 cracked me up
FTC Dedicated to all October born! Love y'all kiss
The uncle below me..... Better luck next time kiss
love you too

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by clems88(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
buygala:
So the madam can spell "struggling", "warrant" and "kitchen" but conveniently can't spell simpler words like "sweeping" and "dirty" sad

Nonsense .... . undecided
even to spell port pot na wa grin
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by VinceSpence(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol, this's serious.

Okay,

No. 10. Never correct me whenever I make a grammatical blunder...

Failure to do so will result in beating
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by JayJayGee: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
dvkot:
haha
Have you ever kissed a girl and wondered how many guys have c.um in her mouth and how many dried c.um you just suckin, I bet you haven't but you will now
guy why?
You just ruined every kiss i will have from now on
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
buygala:
So the madam can spell "struggling", "warrant" and "kitchen" but conveniently can't spell simpler words like "sweeping" and "dirty" sad

Thank u jare, I don't know how it make fp sef.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by donsheddy1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
When she said don't be deity [/b]and wash anything which is [b]deity does she mean the girl will bath Sango or Orunmila and not become one of them? grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by rickyboss333: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
buygala:

my madness is not even with the madam, Abeg na which business center type n print that agreement?
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by saltoftheearth: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by waleylagboy: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
see the ways she us look at her madam

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by iluvpomo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
buygala:

Sharp guy .... thank you
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by kbzee11(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Omo_#9 weak me lipsrsealed grin
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Wirelessmic(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
:DOct 20 Born
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by kenoz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
That No. 9 is so funny

grin
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by marunga(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
what kind of finger is that?
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by dvkot(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
JayJayGee:

guy why?
You just ruined every kiss i will have from now on

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by williamdeluxe(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
madam funny die...meanwhile 2day na my birthday.....
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
nnokwa042:
I bet the madam is from ibadan grin grin

angry

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
smiley... funny...
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by OgeFather(m): 12:30am On Oct 11, 2017
English has finally met its death ....R.I.P dear English ....na oga madam finish u
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by godofuck231: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2017
Dauda21:
If you think you have seen it all, read what No.9 states. As seen on Twitter.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

He practically does all a wife should do, the how about sex with the husband
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2017
The person that typed that should ave easily corrected those misspelled words
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by wisestfool1759(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2017
Our former First Lady(Auntie P).... I guess..

Agreement Aiye
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by nevachange(f): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2017
after you no go give am food chop

#thickgirlworkouts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wV0pUclhl4
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Funky123(f): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2017
anitapreeti:
grin grin No. 9 cracked me up
FTC Dedicated to all October born! Love y'all kiss
The uncle below me..... Better luck next time kiss
Love u too sweetie
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by slimshadyl(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Today na, under 18
no vex o, u dey bet?
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by Adaumunocha(f): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
slimshadyl:

no vex o, u dey bet?
No I don't.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by greatseed: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
She just employed a diety cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. by stingg(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
motun2017:
love you too
Which day is yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orange Drugs West Africa Limited Salary Structure For Graduates / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / Qi Group Of Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.