Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (91605 Views)

Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month / 104-year-old Australian Scientist Commits Assisted Suicide (see Photos) / 5year-old Girl Grew Breasts @ 2,started Her Period At 4,going Tru Menopause At 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 11, 2017
9jakohai:
Premature puberty, or precocious puberty

Happens in some young children. Usually due to a hormone secreting tumor.

A big part of care for such kids involves counseling, as they are at risk of abuse

More info here: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/924002-overview
Typical of Nigerian medics.
They can describe for Africa without solution.
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by jarx: 12:59am On Oct 11, 2017
I can't see boobs. all am seeing is just fats.
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by Groovenaija360(m): 1:31am On Oct 11, 2017
wey the breast na

Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by TheControversy: 1:46am On Oct 11, 2017
mikool007:
what does that have to do with this topic, it is your way you think i find very questionable and uncalled for pertaining this matter
Okay sir. I haff heard
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by raphy(m): 4:29am On Oct 11, 2017
Before I read the post I Knew by heart she was these obese kids na them alwaya break record with fatness
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 11, 2017
SireHamlet:

Typical of Nigerian medics.
They can describe for Africa without solution.

https://www.nairaland.com/4108833/5-year-old-australian-girl-grew-breasts/1#61296264

Thank you, and good morning.
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by Allureia: 7:18am On Oct 11, 2017
Benjamin Button Disease??
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by SHOCK7(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2017
kennygee:
This is a lie, right?
why 're you so skeptical after a source has been quoted,(educate yourself,its a premature puberty development due to over secretions of hormones)
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2017
Lol
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by GetMeRight: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2017
TheControversy:
SOME people from one part of Nigeria be like...

I didn't call any name o lipsrsealed
Promiscuity is more prevalence in your region than theirs going by the number of baby factories, underage prostitution and teenage mothers.
I didn't call any name o.
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by CioAngels(f): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2017
Life is a twist, a child with all that, by His grace, you will fine cure sooner than you expect. Amen.
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by Vivviey: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Everything is a joke to some ppl, smh
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2017
dear devoted mum, i understand your concern for you little daughter but thank God you are not from Nigeria if not, it would have been tag a witch or village thing. .well maybe it was because of things you eat when you were pregnant or that your body hormone is I regular. .all the same use the best medical care and I be live she will be alright. .you have a lovely daughter and God will heal her inbalances. .
thank you
from all of us here at nairaland

www.valentine202.com
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by nevachange(f): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Too much Pizza

#thickbaelifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wV0pUclhl4
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by Jagabanmonerry(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2017
SHOCK7:

why 're you so skeptical after a source has been quoted,(educate yourself,its a premature puberty development due to over secretions of hormones)
You are on Point Sir, especially Progesterone and estrogen hormones. That is the effects of Over secretion on Premature puberty lass.

1 Like

Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by MightyHand(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
9jakohai:

A big part of care for such kids involves counseling, as they are at risk of abuse

More info here: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/924002-overview

counseling @wat age bro?
every1 wit his own wahala
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by Noblewhiz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

NO BE GENETIC DISORDER BUT CURE DEY
Sure... they should be
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by joeeee240(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Noblewhiz:

Sure... they should be
Re: 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 by ballerin(m): 1:04am On Feb 26, 2018
Whatzup desreek9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pictures Of Screening Equipment For Travellers At Lagos Airport / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.