Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed (1788 Views)

Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / North Not Afraid Of War —junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by ijebuloaded(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed has depicted the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, as "bastards" if they can't cause another civil war, in their battle to gain Biafra.

He said this while taking note of those individuals of the South-East and the gathering ought to have learned their lessons from the last civil war and try to prevent another

Talking with The Sun, the previous administrator, and a social analyst said after losing more than one million people to the war, individuals of the South East should not think about another civil war.

According to him, "We must be extremely watchful. We know the historical backdrop of the individuals who are making agitation in Lagos. At in the first place, they told the Igbo: 'Go. When you go, we would go.' The Igbo left. You know what happened? They take control over all Igbo premises, all Igbo organizations, Igbo bank accounts.

"If Igbo are not stupid, will they jump at the chance to go and do a similar thing once more? It was MKO Abiola who said that if you volunteer your head toward a few people to break a coconut, you won't be alive to eat the coconut.

"The Biafra side lost around one million individuals and all destructions. If the IPOB members need to attempt it once more, I challenge them to try it. If they don't attempt it, they are bastards. How about we see what happens."

The former lawmaker additionally blamed cases that Northern governors were talking for the benefit of the entire locale as respects restructuring.

He stated, "Firstly, I don't represent any governor. Also, as a politician, I have only scorn for every single Nigerian governor. if you think those supposed Northern governors represent the North, you are deceiving yourself. At the point when the chips are down, the individuals who represent the North will rise.

"I trust no governor speaks the North. if you think they represent the North, why not state that the governors in the South-south represent their geo-political zone? For what reason must you say it is the Northern governors who represent the North?

"As far as I am concerned, I am prepared to participate in the open deliberation on rebuilding just if the individuals who are clamoring and agitating for it can reveal to us what it is they need by restructuring and they characterize it with the goal that someone like me can get it. I am not prepared to participate in discussion with individuals who are essentially dishonorable and dishonest."

http://ijebuloaded.com/news-ipob-bastards-cant-cause-another-civil-war-junaid-mohammed/

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by AntiWailer: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
So u cnt quote The Sun or the source.

Na ijebu reloaded u quote.

Na Ilesha your prison go dey. Proximity to ijebu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by FTrebirth(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
anything said against igbos is not regarded as a hate speech.

welcome to dauraland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by Sleekydee(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
dey shed attempt it so u massacre all of dem agn abi... what a tin to publicly brag abt

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by newbornmacho(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nothing good comes from the north. Imagine how a medical doctor is talking. Useless quota system doctor.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by Aufbauh(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
If this man actually said this then he should see a psychiatrist asap.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:

welcome to dauraland.
don't mind them but if i speak against the yorubas, the mods will ban me. I don't blame them, I blame the ewedu seedlings growing in the inner cavity of their brain.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by superemmy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
Junaid Junaid

I don't know why you want to trend by force. Nobody get your time now. Make we wait for 2019. Buhari till 2075. Till then keep your war talk to your cattle herds...
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by MasterofNL: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
I don't trust the source of this write up. Until I see it published by a more reputable source.

Ijebuloaded?
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by willibounce1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Who the phuck is this Junaid Mohamad and why is he making noise all over. The DSS should arrest him and lock him up in the same cell with kanu. let them continue their fight there.
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by goldrushbooks: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor4:

don't mind them but if i speak against the yorubas, the mods will ban me. I don't blame them, I blame the ewedu seedlings growing in the inner cavity of their brain.

aboki insulted your tribe, na yoruba you dey vent on.How does it consign yoruba biko, tell me.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by Kemperor: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Silence is the best answer given to a fool...

Which reasonable person will debate with the likes of you... Ehhh Junnaid?

An empty vessel with a degree gotten by bribe...

You expect people like Wale Soyinka to reason with u?
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Agba ko kan ogbon
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by seunowa(f): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
NwaChibuzor4:

When aboki slaps an ipob member his broda will start shouting afonja

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by kettykin: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
hates speeches are springing up again , the fools will pretend as if nothing happens until Nnamdi Kanu speaks then yo see them running helter skelter like confused animals .

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by Ojiofor: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Na wao for Ijebu Yoruba.
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by Chinablack: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
people who god gave month have spoken if this love speech was made by nnamdi kanu even ohaneze, igbo governors and the rest of nigeria will join in calling for his head

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by Ebimor96: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by Ebimor96: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
undecided
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by Ebimor96: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
undecided
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by abimbolayekeen: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Shut up , you want relevant in political land scape .
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2017

Typical display of potopotorism. Aboki slap you, you dey shout Afonja grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
FTrebirth:

welcome to dauraland.
leave them
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by Bolustical: 4:58am On Oct 11, 2017
Following
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by anibi9674: 5:22am On Oct 11, 2017
ok
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by ettybaba(m): 5:31am On Oct 11, 2017

Hope poto hasn't mixed with your brain.
Take the fight to the abokis who called you bastards.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by istandfortruth: 5:39am On Oct 11, 2017
And this isn't hate speech by Nairalands standards ba?
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by stev120(m): 5:41am On Oct 11, 2017
so if they declare Biafra you will attack them abi....

junaid mohammed you can't continue living your life this way you must see your malam
Re: IPOB Are ‘bastards’ If They Can’t Cause Another Civil War - Junaid Mohammed by clevvermind(m): 6:00am On Oct 11, 2017
THIS MAN IS A BIG FOOL. HE THOUGHT THAT THE IGBOS WILL FAIL AGAIN IF ANOTHER WAR STARTS. MUMU, THIS IS NOT 1963 O. I AM NOT AN IGBO SHA.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose:buhari Told Govs To Ensure People Don’t Build Houses To Block Cattle Rout / Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? / I Thought Kanu Was Dead Until He Called Me From Jerusalem. Kanu's Lawyer Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.