Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,531 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister (48722 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
For these two young guys to die around the same time...hmm. Something definitely happened to them. Their deaths were no coincidences.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by DEMOO07: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
May their souls rest in perfect peace. If truely they were killed, those that killed should live forever, either 500yrs, they will die someday. I want to urge Davido to take heart, someone losing three pals at a time, hmmm Omo is not easy ooo. It may aimed at getting at OBO or to kobalise him, if not to weaken him. Cos I can't fathom why OBO will want to kill his friends. I think he is more than that, be it riches (he met money at home) or fame. DJ Olu's father is also rich, and LL want to get to the root of the matter. Police should not also shy away from olu's father's enemies, being a politician and a business man. I pray God LL expose the culprits in Jesus Name. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by lagdmark(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Davido the Vampire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by crownson(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rest in peace ....
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by guiddoti: 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
DanielsParker:
DAVIDO IS A RITUALIST.

rapist or racist.
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by DEMOO07: 12:05am On Oct 11, 2017
talk2percy:
This gurl might not b far from the truth. Buh let's watch and see what the police will come out with. Meanwhile, I don't trust Nigerian police to come out with the real cause of their death if truly this guys were negotiating a deal with the government. Their killers will probably buy the police over.
my brother in as much as I may want to agree with you cos of the nature of our society but DJ Olu 's father no be small man for Nigeria too. He will also like to get to the bottom of the matter.
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by nawtyqutekushj(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Which deal had they planned signing that was worth killing. If so it is how things work, people in the entertainment industry will be dying like fowl. Who gave her mic , they are grieving.. A lot is expected right now angry
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by felixomor: 12:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Do autopsy, period.
Private autopsy
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by BigIyanga: 12:34am On Oct 11, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Nothing like probably. Do autopsy and confirm with certainty
U dey mind Naija speculators? Simple autopsy would have cleared this cloud of suspicion, but Naija loves conspiracy theories!!
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Twy: 1:07am On Oct 11, 2017
There could be a contaminated drug being passed around.

example

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-35391613

1 Like

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by totorimi: 1:24am On Oct 11, 2017
Three people out of four dead already and the circumstances are all connected to one singular outing.

The matter calls for thorough investigation. What type of drinking will kill three humans not even a chance for at least one to narrate what happened before giving up and yet there was no sign of physical harm on them.

The bar they went to should explain how many they were that came there and what transpired. They should look at the drinks and
smoke they took to backup the autopsy report. I believe the police knows what to do to crack this case unless they want to do it in their usual style.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Indomixx: 1:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Why am I just thinking that these are the two guys that went to drop Tagbo at the hospital? tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by krayon22: 1:35am On Oct 11, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

Must you be this foolish and insensitive everytime? Wtf is biafra here now. Stop displaying your foolishness on important issues biko?
tell him nwannem..........i dont know why pipo like whoever it is dt wrote dt rubbish choose to b foolish atyms
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Cire80: 1:37am On Oct 11, 2017
What part does Davido have to play in this whole bullcrap? He's the central character and should be interrogated to know if there's any connection between Tagbos death and this particular one. I don't think this is an issue of excessive drug and alcohol. There might be something going on or someone is trying to silent some people. Davido might be the central character. If he's not the culprit, he might supply info or know someone that can

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Henryfocoyo(m): 1:40am On Oct 11, 2017
egopersonified:
a drug user is not necessarily a drug addict. some people hide their two faced life from family and friends for decades. let's wait for the autopsy. seems autopsies and DNA testing is the next science based business thing in Nigeria
how u go talk dis kind tin , two frnds died dsame day and hour for ova drug, blood bleeding frm der mouth nd nose!! Check it out nah the true is clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Edum13656: 1:45am On Oct 11, 2017
Maybe they are drinking contaminated drugs from Russia.
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by tiger28: 1:49am On Oct 11, 2017
fxjohn2:
So 23yrs old now do business with governments and then get killed for it. Which kind oyo state government that na lie, sister what do you expect him to tell u? A drug dealer or ritualist cannot and will not tell his sister what he does.
Olu was the boyfriend of Ajimobi (Oyo state governor) daughter. It was well known relationship. So they might trying to use that contact to get a deal.....that can be very possible.

1 Like

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Henryfocoyo(m): 1:58am On Oct 11, 2017
Some one kill dem 4 a reason unknown to any body. Even davido hypeman spesh said it, the people behind de murder are tryin to use drug to cover it up, so dat pipo will say ovadose of drug is wot kill dem. But any man with his ryt sense no dat der is no way ovadose of drug can kill two friends dsame day and hour in dsame car, with blood bleedin out from der mouth¡¡ dat is a pure lie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Dshocker(m): 3:16am On Oct 11, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Nothing like probably. Do autopsy and confirm with certainty

Did you know that there is a poison that cannot be traced in the body,when administered!
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Francis6833(m): 3:56am On Oct 11, 2017
MillionDollars:
My late son was not a drug user. Like me he didn’t even drink and when he did, it was always in very small quantities.

He was a level-head, nice human being. Even when he left school and started business, he would always let me know his next line of action, so I am surprised that these lies are being spread about him.

Everyone is a saint in the presence of their parents, never trust you kid in this year 2017
MillionDollars:
My late son was not a drug user. Like me he didn’t even drink and when he did, it was always in very small quantities.

He was a level-head, nice human being. Even when he left school and started business, he would always let me know his next line of action, so I am surprised that these lies are being spread about him.

Everyone is a saint in the presence of their parents, never trust you kid in this year 2017
MillionDollars:

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by kingthreat(m): 3:56am On Oct 11, 2017
RealNaijaQuin:
R I P
Let Bygone Be Bygone undecided
We cannot bring back the dead...

there is something called justice... If everything were to be bygone then there should be no judiciary

2 Likes

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 11, 2017
BigIyanga:

U dey mind Naija speculators? Simple autopsy would have cleared this cloud of suspicion, but Naija loves conspiracy theories!!

And you think hospitals in Nigeria have competent coroners & the necessary tools to carry out an extensive autopsy??

Stay woke, this is a game btwn the rich and poor and the rich will always win.

1 Like

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by thunderbabs: 5:16am On Oct 11, 2017
egopersonified:
a drug user is not necessarily a drug addict. some people hide their two faced life from family and friends for decades. let's wait for the autopsy. seems autopsies and DNA testing is the next science based business thing in Nigeria

See who's talking...you living in a country where a policeman can harass u at night and just bcoz u refuse to yield to deir demand can shoot u and label u to d world as an armed robber......dz dj Olu tin, i blive whoeva murdered dem planted d drugs in their car to cover tracks....

If u pple v sense, hw can 2 frnds who u claim to b drug addicts use drugs and die of it @ d same tym in d same car...not evn one of dem in a coma. plz, use ur lakaye.....

Its an evil world we living in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by larrybee2017(f): 5:22am On Oct 11, 2017
Let me start by saying sorry for your lose parents heaven console you on this one and also help you make it right with the rest. Rich kids and pretence are like 5&6 but that's not the point here. You said "he doesn't drink yet when he does it's in small quantity" I don't quite get this statement but it's only point out to one thing in our present day Nigeria " parental failure". No mama or daddy want to accept they fail all they want is justice,I pray you get one soonest.
As parent we need to be very careful so as not to fail God in what happen to be our first assignment here on earth. If your son "like you" take small quantity then you just miss it.
Safe yourself the pain of explaining to a world that doesn't care a poo about your story. Take solace in the fact that you are not alone. As for davido it's a clarion call though, no one got your back your uncle's case should have told you so. You seem to be making so much enemy and your brain only see 30million in your account!!! Watch your step bro like the message on your car mirror " object view from this mirror are closer than you think".
Try to be more careful as not to get hit by a bigger blow. You can't play with a tiger tail bro, they are king in the jungle and only them can decide your faith in this jungle. Make sense fall on you. Be careful and spend your days wisely, grave is the only place that has never been short of bed space anybody ready to go has his/her space,but what happen at the other realm is what should be your concern cause in heaven OBO is not a password only HEAVEN or HELL is.
RIP to the dead

4 Likes

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by deltateam: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2017
20 man shall fall that day if you cross my lane oh eh by wizkid comes to mind. Should we ask Wizkid?
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by fof1: 5:42am On Oct 11, 2017
celebsnestblog:
The family of Chime Amaechi, who was found dead in the same car with Olugbemiga Abiodun, popularly known as DJ Olu, have broken their silence, and claim he may have been poisoned as he or the late DJ Olu weren't drug users..

This was made in an exclusive interview with TheNET..

Chime’s father said;

Chime is not that type of person. If you see drug addicts, they don’t think straight most times. Chime is not like that.

Punch had earlier reported that a source told them hard drugs were found in the car, and both Chime and DJ Olu were found bleeding through their noses and mouths.

They also reported that the Lagos State Police Commissioner, Egdar Imohimi, corroborated the story that drugs were found in the car.

But Chime’s father, speaking to NET, said:

I spoke to the DPO of Ikoyi Police Station when I saw the Punch story and he said investigations were still ongoing and there’s no way that can be correct.

They even got the age wrong: they said he’s 25. My son that I gave birth to is just 23. He was 23 in February. We just want justice to be done.

Sopulu Amaechi, Chime’s sister, said she suspects that the two friends were poisoned. She said her brother was not a drug user.

“Chime was not that kind of person, I have seen addicts and I know how they act.

My brother or DJ Olu were definitely not addicts.

You see, addicts are always fidgeting, their account of what they do is not constant. Chime was always coherent. I never suspected his moves because he confided in me.

So how would they say he overdosed on drugs? Nobody is asking for the name of the place they went to eat, neither are they asking if he was poisoned.

I am convinced that this was a case of poisoning or sabotage, because I know my brother,” she said.

She added that she suspected the poisoning is connected to a business deal her brother and DJ Olu were negotiating with the Oyo State Government.

“My belief is that it was something connected to his business. Him and Olu were negotiating a deal with the Oyo State Government and he had just arrived from Ibadan.

The person who reviewed the CCTV footage told us they saw someone drop something in their car and the person left. They should tell us who that person is,” she added.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQxiSdct_1g

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/chimes-family-says-poisoned/

ITS VERY VERY POSSIBLE, DRUGS WAS PLANTED ON THEM TO DIVERT ATTENTION AND CONCEAL D REAL TRUTHS. GOD IS TOO FAITHFUL TO LOOK AWAY,HE WILL BRING ALL TO JUDGEMENT BEFORE NOT TOO LONG. ANY CAN HIDE NOW BUT THEY WILL NOT ENJOY THEIR DECEITFUL EXPLOITS. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by JesusIgot(m): 5:51am On Oct 11, 2017
all this talkative no dey save dead bodies, they already in hell since after death
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Oluseun644(m): 5:55am On Oct 11, 2017
only God knows
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Ramaa(m): 6:18am On Oct 11, 2017
Coincidence..... grin grin
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by toprealman: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Like most dad and mum will always think: my ward ain't no druggie, my ward don't drink, my ward is a virgin, cannot be a cultist, NEVER....... only if they knew!
At this stage, anything is possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Logo Benz': Olamide Apologizes To Fans / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.