Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister (48727 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) / Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by tiwiex(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2017
onatisi:

ooooooookaaaaaaaayyyy
I noticed that comment too and felt sad. Maybe the writer thinks he should be in diapers.
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by 2shure: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Bros he died of coke overdose.
Hw van u mingle with david with an o
And not do drugs
Weed
Coke
Does davido drink sprite and seven up in clubs
tiwiex:

Your write up is not coherent. Is anyone thinking of what I am thinking? lipsrsealed
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by tiwiex(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2017
DEMOO07:
May their souls rest in perfect peace. If truely they were killed, those that killed should live forever, either 500yrs, they will die someday. I want to urge Davido to take heart, someone losing three pals at a time, hmmm Omo is not easy ooo. It may aimed at getting at OBO or to kobalise him, if not to weaken him. Cos I can't fathom why OBO will want to kill his friends. I think he is more than that, be it riches (he met money at home) or fame. DJ Olu's father is also rich, and LL want to get to the root of the matter. Police should not also shy away from olu's father's enemies, being a politician and a business man. I pray God LL expose the culprits in Jesus Name. Amen
Davido is definitely a suspect as he was at the center of the first case. His weird behavior afterwards is also worth investigating. Why not call any close family members or friend? Why travel? They can't take the award away from him and this is not his first. Just saying as a policeman who really wants to get to the bottom of it, he would be my starting point. First question. Who took Tagbo to the hospital? If he says he doesn't know, then he is definitely lying.
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by tiwiex(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Slymonster:
Two people don't just die that way,something is fishy and this isn't drug..
People got to be smart with what they eat or drink or places or people they hang with.

lol but the sister though,your brother might not be a drug addict but he has been in drugs

U can't be sure on the drugs though. You will be shocked at how many extroverts never drank or smoked anything. Not saying they were but it won't shock me.
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmm the person probably put the drugs in their car and left
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by madgoat(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Well to me we have two brothers less to compete with us in straffing grin
Go well brothers.... Till we meet in the next life in 100 years to come.
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by salesforce: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by TeamSimple(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2017
First it was senior Adeleke death and autopsy traced it to drugs .. Now three Davidos friends died and they are still being traced to drugs .Let me just be looking shocked
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by solidmyk(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2017
If you neva watch korean film you no go knw saw dem dey manipulate cctv footage, autopsy result even flitting the car with poisonous substance come to talk of Nigeria technology wey no dey standard.
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Or maybe they have evidence on how Tagbo was killed or on whom dump him at hospital
Re: Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister by Olulinks(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2017
egopersonified:
a drug user is not necessarily a drug addict. some people hide their two faced life from family and friends for decades. let's wait for the autopsy. seems autopsies and DNA testing is the next science based business thing in Nigeria
Have you ever gotten true autopsy report in the public from rich family before? Na there e go end. Especially when dem see say na drug, una nor go hear phem again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Ini Edo Looking Dapper In Fresh No Make-up Selfie / TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.