Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures (38144 Views)

Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As / Breathtaking Pictures From The 13th Convocation Of UNIZIK Awka / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by muller101(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2017
I am still breathing grin

1 Like

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Ugoeze2016: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2017
Congratulations to all
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by yinkeys(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
A good advice e gve u, have it as plan B, get ur PLAB or USmle ready o....The system wil frustrate and kill ur dreams, and if you are not careful u may loose interest in anything medicine......
I graduated 2011, with my primaries that is about to expire I am yet to secure a residency placement..now preparing to escape to where things work.

I was at block B , (musdafa hostel), nice place that supports crashing and sinking.

Congratulations
School is hyped these days.

2 Likes

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by yahmohy27: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2017
Chartey:

We all can't run away.
Some have got to stay and fix the country (at least try) so that those who go will have a happy home to return to.
Brilliant reply ,,Great ABUSITE

1 Like

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by vecman22(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2017
GdexFolami:
Nigeria won't help u guys ....travel out pls

But Nigeria could help them get the degree abi

Empty ipob head...
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2017
why is it that they are all muslims?
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by MrBigiman: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Congrats to them all, did mine years back... 7years ago precisely..
(na WA oh!!! , man Don take style old sha)

And u are single. God help u
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by ufuosman(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2017
Congratulations to dem
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2017
They will now come and join their people on strike.
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by tunaprex: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2017
laribari:

To go and clean ground or wash plate abi? For your information, some of them have parents that will open hospital for them, some already av ready made jobs waiting for them.

These guys are already equipped to make it here in Nigeria.
Which planet are you from? So Naija doctors abroad are washing plates and cleaning? Thats what your fellow villagers tell you? Chai somebody help restore this guy's sanity to default settings and install the latest software.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by chizzy161(f): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2017
I love and admire Doctors.

1 Like

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Sixaxis: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Breathtaking!??

Still finding it difficult to breathe tho'!
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Chartey:
The photos were taken inside the medical students' hostel

I can see Fatima Sodangi in the pics. That was the best student in my primary and secondary schools

2 Likes

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Bullhari007(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2017
quack doctors
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by perdollar(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2017
wen UNTH 2017 graduates are warming up for house job already

1 Like

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Welcome to the esteemed medical profession.
Wishing you the best of your practise years
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Somebodee(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2017
Beautiful pictures, congrats to them..
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2017
MrBigiman:

And u are single. God help u
how do you know I'm single?
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Kobicove(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Lovely pics

Congratulations to them smiley
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by hazan041(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2017
I pray to God with their happiness to grant me that same thing in 7 years to come

1 Like

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by donqx: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2017
oh
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Yonce(f): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2017
CircleOfWilis:
A good advice e gve u, have it as plan B, get ur PLAB or USmle ready o....The system wil frustrate and kill ur dreams, and if you are not careful u may loose interest in anything medicine......
I graduated 2011, with my primaries that is about to expire I am yet to secure a residency placement..now preparing to escape to where things work.

I was at block B , (musdafa hostel), nice place that supports crashing and sinking.

Congratulations

The future of Nigerian Medicine is dark and full of terrors

1 Like

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Vizzim: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Congratulations guys.
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by alabiyemmy(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2017
Where are the breathtaking pictures please?
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by geogift(f): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2017
proudly ABUSITE we are naturally ahead

1 Like

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by kaypower1(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2017
Nice one, and congrats in advance, but please make una travel out o, Dubai, india, canada, etc etc. sorry to say this but Nigeria is not it at the moment. if na me i wldnt even think.twice before janding. congrats all the same, wish you all the very best in service to your motherland.
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by jbbalarabe(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2017
Proud abusite, NATURALLY ahead.
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by sirAliyu(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2017
bamite:

Rubbish!!!!

Is this not thesame school that forged certificate for that thug of a senator Dino melaye?

I'm pretty sure 2/3 of these graduants don't know shìt about medicine. smh
Hater grin....Abusites are naturally ahead, no be mouth.
Leave Dino for where he dey

1 Like

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Veetee(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Chartey:

We all can't run away.
Some have got to stay and fix the country (at least try) so that those who go will have a happy home to return to.

Lol, fix which country, you better listen to good advice. My friends who are practicing abroad are living the times of their lives, they earn like 6million naira monthly.they are building properties like politicians. Meanwhile their mates are still suffering here, living from hand to mouth.with incessant strikes
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=QueenBeeHive post=61303894][/quote]Happy birthday.
Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by Basic123: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2017
gypsey:
why is it that they are all muslims?
Islamphobe.

you are about to cry islamization right?
what makes some Christians happy is to see muslims being backward and being known as just terrorists.

can you show us the picture of UNN nsuka graduating medical students and tell us how many muslims are among them.

2 Likes

Re: ABU Medical School Graduating Doctors - Breathtaking Pictures by MrBigiman: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
how do you know I'm single?
Paulkillerman. I salute u like wetinnnnnn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / Omoshalewa Adenike-Babalola Graduates With 4.0CGPA From LASPOTECH / JAMB Shifts 2019 UTME Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.