Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

How To Process United States Visa By Yourself - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Process United States Visa By Yourself (2873 Views)

UK Increases Minimum Wage Of Immigrants On Skilled Worrk Visa By 48 Per Cent / Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos) / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Gurusblend(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nigerian economy is so bad, because of this, many Nigerians are finding their way out of the country.
With the way people are trying to migrate to foreign countries, some fraudsters have used this as an opportunity dupe, collect money from them and at the end, they will be left stranded. Travel agencies are also doing their own part, collecting huge sum of money from their clients. with this am presenting this article to you, after you’ve finished reading this article, you will be able to process United States Visa by yourself, set interview date, you will be able to select an interview location that is not far from your location.

STEP 1: visit [url]ceac.state.gov[/url], do not put “www” parameter.

STEP 2: click on non-immigrant application

STEP 3: select Nigeria as your location

STEP 4: fill the captcha form, make sure letters or numbers you entered is relevant with the one you were shown. this is used just to test if you are an human being or robot.

STEP 5: start an application.

STEP 6: take note of the application ID you were given, keep it safe, it will be much better if you save it to 2 or more places.

STEP 7: answer all the security questions, make sure the answers you gave to the questions are correct, you might be asked the same questions during interview.

STEP 8: click on continue.

STEP 9: fill your personal informations.
NOTE: Does not imply on any information you have.

STEP 10: click on save, then click on next.

STEP 11: fill form till the YES/NO Questions. please take note of the answers you picked, you can basically jot it down.

STEP 12: invitation letter from who you want to visit, if you don’t have, this will cost you an additional payment.

click on submit and save, if payment is required, make the payment and print all documents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by greatnaija01: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
wow you are a solution OP, you have solved an age long problem... THANK U SO MUCH.

1 Like

Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Gurusblend(m): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
greatnaija01:
wow you are a solution OP, you have solved an age long problem... THANK U SO MUCH.
you are welcome..

1 Like

Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Ebimor96: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Gurusblend:

you are welcome..

Great job, thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by kunzzy4me(m): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2017
God will bless you bro...so all this agent are just chopping our money.
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by emmsana: 7:18am On Oct 11, 2017
OP good work.
Can you please explain the extra cost in step 12?
Thanks
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Blooddiamond: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2017
Nice job....won't they require to see some fund in my account?
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Blooddiamond: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2017
Gurusblend:

you are welcome..
Nice job..Please won't I be required to have a huge amount in my account.... Pls emphasize more on the number 12point.
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by undisputed25(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2017
What's gonna be the Xtra costs I beg
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Gurusblend(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2017
Blooddiamond:
Nice job....won't they require to see some fund in my account?
They won't require to see extra funds in your account, though after the visa processing, you will have to schedule interview, am still working on the article, I will post it here on Nairaland when it's available..
Statement of account may be needed at the interview and that's if you are going there on educational purpose
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Gurusblend(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Blooddiamond:
Nice job..Please won't I be required to have a huge amount in my account.... Pls emphasize more on the number 12point.
The fee is usual not more than $50, that's the processing fee, you won't pay any fee again, except your flight ticket..
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Gurusblend(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2017
undisputed25:
What's gonna be the Xtra costs I beg
No extra cost, just only your flight ticket fee is needed
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Blooddiamond: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Gurusblend:

They won't require to see extra funds in your account, though after the visa processing, you will have to schedule interview, am still working on the article, I will post it here on Nairaland when it's available..
Statement of account may be needed at the interview and that's if you are going there on educational purpose
thanks man. Pls What if I don't have someone that can send me a visiting paper, can my application scale through?
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Gurusblend(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Blooddiamond:
thanks man. Pls What if I don't have someone that can send me a visiting paper, can my application scale through?
Yes it can, but you will need an extra charges because they will schedule an apartment for you..
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Joephat(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
The major problem will be d money in your account.
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by marksburg: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
tnx alot op...
but Wch is more important, fat balance in ur account or statement of account?

Eg in a month someone can generate ten pages of statement of account whereas balance is just 200k. does dis person have a chance still?
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Adamkeyj(m): 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
this is very nice of u op...atleast anybody who want to run there application can do it without the help of all this bloodsucking agents

1 Like

Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by wiseworld: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good Work!!@gur

1 Like

Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Raphael007(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nice let keep it lively
Re: How To Process United States Visa By Yourself by Samuelbukola: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hi everyone,does a reference letter from gtb or any bank affect visa processing.

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Uganda / Post no longer available / How To Leave Nigeria To Countries Where Their System Supports You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.