Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,028 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment (7534 Views)

Oil And Gas Recruitment: Aptitude Test Second Round. / Anoh Gas Recruitment / Latest Oil & Gas Recruitment At Total Nigeria PLC (Multiple Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Idaok007(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Got a mail from FOT administrator for an aptitude test for oil and gas without the company name.
someone should please assist with an information on this, especially those that have done their test.
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by temmybaba(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Idaok007:
Got a mail from FOT administrator for an aptitude test for oil and gas without the company name.
someone should please assist with an information on this, especially those that have done their test.
I applied for maintenance assistant n I also got d msg too
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Yunisa001(m): 2:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Idaok007:
I got the message too
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Arrowgents: 4:27am On Oct 11, 2017
When did dey send the mail to you,i also applied as team lead abt three wks ago
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Yunisa001(m): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2017
Arrowgents:
When did dey send the mail to you,i also applied as team lead abt three wks ago
on monday
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Idaok007(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Got mine on Monday but schedule for Friday for the test in Abuja.
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by EdoBoy90(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Idaok007:

go and read then pray to God. Gragnet is not joking. u might find yourself in a good oil company
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Idaok007:
Are you going for the test?
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Yunisa001(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Idaok007:
same with me although initially my centre was Lagos but have rescheduled it to abuja on Friday ,u can reach me on 09079300156 or 07031164114
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Derekethan1: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2017
Ritualists
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Andy2274: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Derekethan1:
Ritualists
Liar! If you don't know who Dragnet is just shut up and let people go for their test. Abi you be enemy of prosper?

4 Likes

Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Derekethan1:
Ritualists
Ritualist... How?
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2017
Andy2274:
Liar! If you don't know who Dragnet is just shut up and let people go for their test. Abi you be enemy of prosper?

I called dragnet for Enquiries... It is genuine but they couldn't disclose the company name. But I was assured that it's a reputable firm. They handle chevron.,agip and Nnpc... Applications...
There's hope cos I've been making applications via email recruiters for long.

Heading to Abuja too for the test.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Yunisa001(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2017
if ur centre is Abj , chat me up on whatsapp 07031164114 or call. 09079300156
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Busbar(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2017
The test should be for TOTAL
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2017
Busbar:
The test should be for TOTAL
How did you know?
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Mbenny(m): 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
pls mine is scheduled for 13 October. 2017. at Afrihub global distance learning abuja, please I need help with direction as I will be living from around airport road to the avenue.though I live in kaduna but will be In abuja a day before the test date, thanks.
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mbenny:
pls mine is scheduled for 13 October. 2017. at Afrihub global distance learning abuja, please I need help with direction as I will be living from around airport road to the avenue.though I live in kaduna but will be In abuja a day before the test date, thanks.
Same with mine.... Am using Google map for direction.
Try using technology
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Idaok007(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Will surely attend but Thinking of rescheduling the time to 1 pm.
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Elbizzcklinz(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Idaok007:
Will surely attend but Thinking of rescheduling the time to 1 pm.
Not possible... Abuja us strictly 10am
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Yunisa001(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mbenny:
abj too , living tomorrow 09079300156 or
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by sojycode(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
If I may ask... Please does Dragnet repeat questions?
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Idaok007(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Just confirmed that it cannot be reshedule then Will be living for ABUJA tomorrow but might be late.
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by otemeh01(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mbenny:
it directions opposite house of finances. I also wrote one of dragnet test in that Afrihub center. though mine was for IT placement in Mobil. so if you are coming from kaduna, take a bus to zuba, with is 400-500 naira. from the last park at zuba, board a taxi going to berga, it like 45 mins drive. from berga junction, take a taxi, telling him you are going to federal ministry of finance, or house of finance for short. opposite it, is the Afrihub.

2 Likes

Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Darius4God(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
I got the message too. Please can anyone give a clue from experience how the questions look like.Good luck guys!
I am leaving from Ibadan, I rescheduled my test to Friday 2:30pm, please if you I can be directed from Ibadan to Shipper's towers 4 Park Lane Apapa Lagos. Guys that will be writing on Thursday,please come and share your experience here. embarassed
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Arrowgents: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ow many ppl got invite 4d position of crew head,d direction to d test venue is 4rm oshodi enter bus going to ojuelegba then 4rm deir enter bus going to wharf drop at barrack which u can then trek to shippers council or take bike 50 naira i guess to the venue

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by abdulhamid0(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Yinbanjonic(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
am done with my test today but the questions required a lot of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by abdulhamid0(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yinbanjonic:
am done with my test today but the questions required a lot of reasoning
How many questions are there and whats the time frame.
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Mbenny(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2017
otemeh01:
it directions opposite house of finances. I also wrote one of dragnet test in that Afrihub center. though mine was for IT placement in Mobil. so if you are coming from kaduna, take a bus to zuba, with is 400-500 naira. from the last park at zuba, board a taxi going to berga, it like 45 mins drive. from berga junction, take a taxi, telling him you are going to federal ministry of finance, or house of finance for short. opposite it, is the Afrihub.
thanks Man
Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
abdulhamid0:
How many questions are there and whats the time frame.
am sorry for replying lately I have low battery. section 1 20 questions for 17 minutes, section 2 20 questions for 17 minutes and the third section 16 question for 16 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment by abdulhamid0(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Yinbanjonic:

am sorry for replying lately I have low battery. section 1 20 questions for 17 minutes, section 2 20 questions for 17 minutes and the third section 16 question for 16 minutes.
thanks, just finished mine @abuja centre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Customer Service Representatives Job At Tizeti Network – Apply Now / Tips To Passing A Job Interview / Invitation For Interview From Custodian And Allied Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.