Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. (3329 Views)

Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] / Why Are Most Beautiful Good Looking Girls and Guys Dull ? / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Freiburger(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2010
A look at the mirror is supposed to tell some girls the class they belongs to in terms of beauty. But the ugly continue to make loud noises on NL while the beautifull ones sit back n watch.
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by BadMoFo(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2010
you're now going to get your head shat on undecided
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Abbeycity4(f): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2010
meaning?? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Freiburger(m): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

you're now going to get your head shat on undecided

Who cares? Only the ugrly will pick an offence.
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by adetoru(f): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2010
It's called confidence,you should try it sometime
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by googles: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2010
[size=13pt]seriously you expect a girl to look in the mirror and say

damn !!! am so ugly

undecided[/size]
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Freiburger(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2010
Abbey_city:

meaning?? cheesy

The empty vessel always makes the loudest noise.
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by BadMoFo(m): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2010
Freiburger:

Who cares? Only the ugrly will pick an offence.
+ their beautiful friends = entire female population. you need to learn how girls work
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Freiburger(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]seriously you expect a girl to look in the mirror and say

damn !!! am so ugly

undecided[/size]

lol I got you (let the weak say i'm strong)
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by mamaken: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2010
i guess it is because of the boys. to get a free ride they r ready to lie.

boys know they have no chances with the beautiful ones ( whateva beautiful means ) so they try with the less attractive ones.
getting a lot of compliments makes them feel pretty, having a lot of "admirer" gives them self confidence. yes, probably thats the answer to ur question,
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by BadMoFo(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2010
mamaken:

boys know they have no chances with the beautiful ones ( whateva beautiful means ) so they try with the less attractive ones.
getting a lot of compliments makes them feel pretty, having a lot of "admirer" gives them self confidence. yes, probably thats the answer to your question,

I dunno about this mamaken. in real life i've never dated/facked/hit on an ugly girl. just being honest
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Freiburger(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

+ their beautiful friends = entire female population. you need to learn how girls work

Oh! So u 're agreeing with me with that term that there are really some ugly ones out here. grin
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by BadMoFo(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2010
it takes all types to make a world wink
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Freiburger(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2010
mamaken:

getting a lot of compliments makes them feel pretty, having a lot of "admirer" gives them self confidence. yes, probably thats the answer to your question,

What do u mean? say something logical. Coz the beautifull are meant to F-U-C-K themselves or what? If they are not for men i guess they are for you.
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2010
*roolz eyez @ the stupid thread*
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Freiburger(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

*roolz eyez @ the silly thread*

Your own no dey pass silly thread grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by KennyG6(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

*roolz eyez @ the silly thread*
I agree
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by justwise(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2010
Freiburger:

A look at the mirror is supposed to tell some girls the class they belongs to in terms of beauty. but the ugly continue to make loud noises on NL while the beautifull ones sit back n watch.

How do you define beauty and by whos standard?
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2010
Freiburger:

A look at the mirror is supposed to tell some girls the class they belongs to in terms of beauty. but the ugly continue to make loud noises on NL while the beautifull ones sit back n watch.
all i have to say is. . .
who really cares what someone says on NL in relation to what they look like. how does it effect you in any way? and why do you always create threads about what NLers say or do or whatever?  undecided
you are quick to talk about someone else, but let me not even start on you, okay?
because you are here making the loudest noise (looking like an ex-convict) and. . . ill reserve the rest of my comments.
now you're gonna say im getting "nasty" because im ugly, right? what a sweeping and foolish statement.
you say something stupid, expect something stupid in return, regardless of who it comes from.
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by mgbogo: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2010
But there is no Amaka in the post or a case of dry bones
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Freiburger(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

all i have to say is. . .
who really cares what someone says on NL in relation to what they look like. how does it effect you in any way? and why do you always create threads about what NLers say or do or whatever? undecided
you are quick to talk about someone else, but let me not even start on you, okay?
because you are here making the loudest noise (l[b]ooking like an ex-convict)[/b] and. . . ill reserve the rest of my comments.
now you're gonna say im getting "nasty" because im ugly, right? what a sweeping and foolish statement.
you say something silly, expect something silly in return, regardless of who it comes from.

Is that all u 've got to say? i expected much more from you.
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2010
mgbogo:

But there is no Amaka in the post or a case of dry bones
mgbogo, whats up? you say  im "uptight" or??  grin
and what exactly are you trying to say. . .

Freiburger:

Is that all u 've got to say? i expected much more from you.
did you not hear where i said "ill reserve the rest of my comments"
don't you have a wife and a child/kids for crying out loud!?
and @ topic
pot calling the kettle black, period. so this thread is pretty much pointless, just like the rest.
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2010
We also have internet studs spamming the forum with their alleged, imaginary s3xcapades.
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Freiburger(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2010
and @ topic
pot calling the kettle black, period.

[quote][/quote]

You 're sooooooo easily pushed grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by mgbogo: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2010
THE AMAKA:

mgbogo, whats up? you say  im "uptight" or??  grin
and what exactly are you trying to say. . .

and @ topic
pot calling the kettle black, period.

grin ;DLong time. My offer is still on the table.Besides you can do without  these petty quarells
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Abbeycity4(f): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2010
Freiburger:

Oh! So u 're agreeing with me with that term that there are really some ugly ones out here. grin

comm'on fingers ar nt equal  lipsrsealed

Freiburger:

The empty vessel always makes the loudest noise.

oh okay!

but wat do u really wanna gt 4rm dis Topic undecided
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by THEAMAKA(f): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2010

uhm. . . NO. i just tell it like it is.

@mgbogo
and who is quarreling? lol
im of to bed anyway, almost 2 am here.
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by mgbogo: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2010
Sweet dreams dear
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Freiburger(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2010
Abbey_city:

comm'on fingers ar nt equal lipsrsealed

oh okay!

but wat do u really wanna gt 4rm dis Topic undecided

Reality topics are always kicked aganst out here by fool. but when it comes to topics like:
How i had intemacy with my father's wife.
How a dream man should look like.
Riches b4 marriage.
You see them all rolling in with their silly ideals
It a free world i think i can come up with any topic i wish, regardless on what someonelse feels about.
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by mamaken: 11:14am On Mar 10, 2010
Freiburger:

What do u mean? say something logical. Coz the beautifull are meant to F-U-C-K themselves or what? If they are not for men i guess they are for you.

there's no need to loose ur temper,
if u don't understand what i write just overlook it,
anyway, if u r afraid of self confident women avoid them,

du bist ein richtiger deutscher, absolut keinen Sinn für humor!
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by Freiburger(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2010
ich bin doch kein deutscher. aber ihrem mentalitat ist auch nicht immer schlecht. woher kommst du here?
Re: Why Do Some Non Good Looking Girls Feels Extremely Beautifull. by mamaken: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2010
ich komme aus italien, habe aber lange in der schweiz gelebt,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate / (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift / How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.