Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (93235 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by hibiscus76(f): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2017
This Op that has limited himself to studying desperate ladies Is desperate himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by AFONJAboiy: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2017
hibiscus76:
This Op that has limited himself to studying desperate ladies Is desperate himself.

Someone is guilty here o

28 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by nevachange(f): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2017
Girls now , na only God go help guys. Missle and nuclear weapons

1 Like

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2017
hibiscus76:

[img]https://media./images/41de5aa8431b76607593d6df75d5900e/tenor.gif[/img]

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by sweeterman(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2017
emusmithy:

What's her moniker? cheesy

She ain't on Nairaland but a close friend...

Pic 1 & 2 is where she is always ready to attack me..

But pic 3 is where she finally admitted she's tired...
The shii got me cracking ehnnn grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2017
sweeterman:

She ain't on Nairaland but a close friend...

Pic 1 & 2 is where she is always ready to attack me..

But pic 3 is where she finally admitted she's tired...
The shii got me cracking ehnnn grin grin grin grin

Lols, thanks for that evidence.

Feminist this, feminist that grin
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2017
emusmithy:
6. Before now, her shape hasn't been really appreciated. in bid to reveal it this happened...

[img]https://media./images/1c44bb782297666715be5ad66235fa34/tenor.gif[/img]

Yeah! Kate Garraway, quite unfortunate turn of events for her, on the show.
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by shumuel(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2017
emusmithy:

3. She "improves" on how she generally treat guys

[img]https://media./images/b5dd0ff6c1e247c72ee384fd676e403f/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol grin i swear this should be your number one 1, i have noticed it on several occations, ladies, especially those in their late 30's tend to be very respectful even to little boys, for as long as they are interested in getting married, they sometimes even use ''Sir'' before greeting or attending to a little boy, and i'm always like grin shocked seriouly ?

24 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by sweeterman(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2017
emusmithy:

Lols, thanks for that evidence.

Feminist this, feminist that grin

Abi o grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by spreado(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

Orphan black.
Dope series
Lemme google it
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2017
spreado:
Lemme google it
sure do.
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2017
When the ladies like to hide their feelings towards what theywant.......when they like to hide or control it wen They are feelin Konjified......A day shall com wen they start Runnin desperately to get it but is too late coz som guyz wil see it as opportunity

When u ar hungry u satisfy belle wit food
When u ar feelin Konji u satisy body wit Hmmmm....But remember to use protection
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2017
shumuel:

Lol grin i swear this should be your number one 1, i have noticed it on several occations, ladies, especially those in their late 30's tend to be very respectful even to little boys, for as long as they are interested in getting married, they sometimes even use ''Sir'' before greeting or attending to a little boy, and i'm always like grin shocked seriouly ?

Lols! They wee be so respectful like their life depends on it grin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

sure do.

"Dope Series": What season is it?
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by shumuel(m): 11:43am On Oct 11, 2017
emusmithy:

Lols! They wee be so respectful like their life depends on it grin

Honestly bro, and they are quick to pay you a visit even when they weren't invited, and they would be respecting everything; from the cock on the street to the Lizard on the wall, kikiki Lol grin.

They start by asking the area you live, then they go like ha, i know that area, i have a friend living there too, next is; which street, then; which house or number, followed by; is the house located on the right or left side of the street, and; is your apartment on ground floor or top floor, which church sticker do you have on your door, is it that of Winners or Redeemers tongue... The next thing you know, gbam...! She is at your door, mehn... Even Google map na learner grin

Ladies needs to know, marriage is not everything, sigh...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
shumuel:

Honestly bro, and they are quick to pay you a visit even when they weren't invited, and they would be respecting everything; from the cock on the street to the Lizard on the wall, kikiki Lol grin.

They start by asking the area you live, then they go like ha, i know that area, i have a friend living there too, next is; which street, then; which house or number, followed by; is the house located on the right or left side of the street, and; is your apartment on ground floor or top floor, which church sticker do you have on your door, is it that of Winners or Redeemers tongue... The next thing you know, gbam...! She is at your door, mehn... Even Google map na learner grin

Ladies needs to know, marriage is not everything, sigh...

The lady around you tho...

The ones around are a bit stylish and skillful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by policy12: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
emusmithy:

8. She at Shiloh 2017...

[img]https://media./images/4d92b72ae9013d8bb18f3f181bf80de3/tenor.gif[/img]

God must attend to this group first to avoid noise pollution in heaven.

22 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
policy12:

God must attend to this group first to avoid noise pollution in heaven.

Lol, as in enh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
nevachange:
Girls now , na only God go help guys. Missle and nuclear weapons

undecided
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:
Funny thread.

Full of #fact wink
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by SingleDaddy: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
emusmithy:
6. Before now, her shape hasn't been really appreciated. in bid to reveal it this happened...

[img]https://media./images/1c44bb782297666715be5ad66235fa34/tenor.gif[/img]

I saw a dick shocked , who else saw that?
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
SingleDaddy:

I saw a dick shocked , who else saw that?

Only you o undecided

3 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by SingleDaddy: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
emusmithy:

Only you o undecided

Look well shocked
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
SingleDaddy:

Look well shocked

Shuu...nothing o
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
emusmithy:
5. Once she was a feminist but now she is tired of fighting...

[img]https://media./images/697c923fff7038889dc625a4c96d48f0/tenor.gif[/img]

You guys really do not understand the concept of feminism.

Being a feminist does not mean one becomes anti men. It's just knowing your worth as a human and not settling for the 'less' society expects you to comply with just because of your gender.

Feminism is not a war against men. It's not a barrier to getting married.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by SingleDaddy: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
hibiscus76:

Hi
Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
What of desperate guys?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Futureberry: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
hibiscus76:

pm me,let me curse you

2 Likes

Re: 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) by Futureberry: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
What of desperate guys?
what happen to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.