Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Invest With ME, Get Extra 10k On Your Investment! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest With ME, Get Extra 10k On Your Investment! (460 Views)

How I Make 10k On Daily Basic Using Binance Arbitrage / Earn Over 10k On MTN Engauge / Get Extra With Shitcoins; 50billion Safemoon Cash For #47000 Before Listing Tomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest With ME, Get Extra 10k On Your Investment! by ruqqayah(f): 4:35am On Oct 11, 2017
I own a grinding pepper machine in the local market here in Oshodi. To run business smoothly, one needs to:
* join the association
*have a place where you run the business,
*have someone to do it or you do it yourself,
*you have a store or shop to keep it after the days job,
I have all this done and ready, what is remaining is to pay for where I will situate the business, the space fee, which is 45 thousand naira.
I want someone to give me 40k and I'd pay back in four month, and give you extra 10k in addition to the 40k in four months. So you get 50 thousand in four month.
Re: Invest With ME, Get Extra 10k On Your Investment! by hassanq(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2017
ruqqayah:
I own a grinding pepper machine, I have someone to work for me already, store to keep the grinding machine, but out of money to pay for space fee. The money for the situation of the machine in the local market, I was hoping a Nairalander wanting to invest could want to do this. You will get your money back and half of it, for example, if you invest 3,000 naira in four months, if you are that patient, 10,000 naira is not a small amount of money. We can trust each other.
I don't understand,is it that when I give you 3k now I will collect 10,000 in 4 months... Pls expatiate.
Re: Invest With ME, Get Extra 10k On Your Investment! by ruqqayah(f): 1:37am On Oct 13, 2017
30k not 3k, I do not know how to edit my post.

(1) (Reply)

A Bungalow House For SALE / How To Earn Millions From Simplified Forex Trading / Investment Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.