Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! (1627 Views)

Olusesi's Lyrics To The Songs "oshe" & "the Difference" + Dload Links / Olusesi Presents: Kile Leyi (waka Shege) Produced By Samklef / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by siriusjoy: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2010
You guys won't believe this. what I just found out. and another fact is that some of his buddies here are too (i.e they are "partners"wink I won't name names but u know urselves.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ElRazur: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2010
Go phcuk yourself. So phucking what if he is gay? How is it affecting your life? Jeez, Jealousy and envy. I hope the mod see some sense and lock down this filth. angry
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by siriusjoy: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2010
@elrazur u r very stupid ok. I got proof and more proof. Check this pics out.

Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by siriusjoy: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2010
why wud anyone think i'd have something against Olusesi? Afterall i've made honest comments about his music since i joined nl but this is something i just observed and discovered and wanted to share with u guys. Our naija artists too are practicing Homosexualisim and your so-called Olusesi is one of them! angry
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ElRazur: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2010
siriusjoy:

why wud anyone think i'd have something against Olusesi? Afterall i've made honest comments about his music since i joined nl but this is something i just observed and discovered and wanted to share with u guys. Our naija artists too are practicing Homosexualisim and your so-called Olusesi is one of them!  angry

How is his sexual orientation your problem [assuming your allegations have a shred of truth].

The image you posted proved what exactly? Seriously, do you have a brain?

He is a grown man, what ever his sexual orientation is, is not of your damn business. People like you make me sick.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by siriusjoy: 10:58am On Mar 10, 2010
@Elrazur i won't be suprise if you're gay too shocked i mean ur comments just proves it! and it is u that needs a brain in ur empty skull ok
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ElRazur: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2010
siriusjoy:

@Elrazur i won't be suprise if you're gay too  shocked i mean your comments just proves it! and it is u that needs a brain in your empty skull ok

Answer the questions please.

How is his sexual orientation affecting your day-to-day life?

What is your motivation for an idiotic thread like this?

Are you interested in his music or where he insert his manhood?

Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by siriusjoy: 11:05am On Mar 10, 2010
I know you and some other dudes here are gays and i also know they'll soon join you in defending Olusesi oh sorry Olu"gay"si from now on.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by parislomo(f): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2010
Seriously poster, how do these pictures help your supposedly found truth? As in. . . are the poses that of a gay? Please pardon my ignorance but help clarify. .
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ElRazur: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2010
siriusjoy:

I know you and some other dudes here are gays and i also know they'll soon join you in defending Olusesi oh sorry Olu"gay"si from now on.

Do you know the meaning of your name? I think you are the opposite - an imbec!le. As there is nothing bright about you.

You are yet to explain how his alleged sexual orientation affects your life. And when challenged over this, you result to calling those who do Gay. Seriously, you are an Imbec!le. An imbec!le of the highest order, you know, a Grade-A imbec!le. smiley
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ofokaofoki: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2010
are u saying he has a gay pose? lmfao.sirius you are not serious o,
you are making him more popular grin
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by slimshay(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

are u saying he has a gay pose? lmfao.sirius you are not serious o,
you are making him more popular grin

which is what he set out to do in the first place. What can of useless marketing gimmicks wont we see on Nairaland.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by parislomo(f): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
slimshay:

which is what he set out to do in the first place. What can of useless marketing gimmicks wont we see on Nairaland.

Oh my days!! I innocently thought I probably didn't know about poses. . . I should have thought outside the box. angry angry
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by siriusjoy: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2010
as far as i know he's gay!!! Olugaysi
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ElRazur: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
I heard your dad is gay. I have proof.  grin Silly omo baba gay!
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by siriusjoy: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
is it my fault that u refuse to be normal?! bullshit.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ElRazur: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
Remember you are not so bright, so I don't expect you to get it. But yeah I heard your dad is gay. I have proof. grin
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ofokaofoki: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2010
lol
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by holythug(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

Remember you are not so bright, so I don't expect you to get it. But yeah I heard your dad is gay. I have proof. grin
so he was born thru d means of AI
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ElRazur: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
holythug:

so he was born thru d means of AI

The mumu was adopted. grin His real parents never liked him. I have proof.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by r231(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
hehehehehehe
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by aieromon(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2010
m0r0n at work angry
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by hevysomtin(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2010
who is he showing his backside grin
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by ofokaofoki: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
hevysomtin:

who is he showing his backside grin

LMFAO,MAYBE THIS IS WHERE SIRIUS JOY GOT IDEAS.

hevysomtin:

I never knew Olusesi to be this important/significant.

But he can't be gay (though i'm not 100% sure) grin

IF U DONT KNOW NOW U KNOW. HEAVYSUMTIN FIYENLE. AWO. grin grin
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by hevysomtin(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
siriusjoy seems to me very serious about his/her allegations on Olusesi but let's wait for either of the two or their reps to clear this. na wah! nairaland is for sure livelier than facebook and the rest. grin
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by otepuking(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
angry shocked it's a pity that one can't turn his back one minute even in this internet world. cry some folks cud be so cruel on their fellow human. @ siriusjoy someone must have been feeding u with wrong info about Olusesi or maybe ur doing it urself. it's a shame! that an ordinary pose from a pic can make u conclude that Olusesi is Gay. Olusesi is no Gay and as a matter of fact he has a girlfriend and many female friends ok. I know him quite well and I know he'll be grateful for those of u that stood by him most especially in times like this. I don't wanna start another argument here but i'm wondering who send siriusjoy?

By the way the stress have been much for him lately and he's taking some time off spending time with his loved ones and trying to finish the book "The Bin Ladens" by Steve Coll.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by siriusjoy: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
all of u calling me names back to sender. since u have all chosen to be like elrazur who have "refused to be normal" well hell awaits you. I have every right to call Olusesi gay becos it's clear. I know a gay when I see one or hear one. It;s sad to know most guys here are homos.
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by rapjunkie(m): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2010
why has frijos not commented on this thread ? . . .  . and why have the mods not locked this thread?. . . . whether he is or isnt has nothing to do wit music. . . . .  . .

People get time sef
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by otepuking(m): 7:30am On Mar 11, 2010
rapjunkie:

why has frijos not commented on this thread ? . . . . and why have the mods not locked this thread?. . . . whether he is or isnt has nothing to do wit music. . . . . . .

People get time sef

because he has a rep (me) wink
Re: Your So-called Olusesi Is Gay! by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2010
small pikin thread. who givs a damn about olusesi. elrazur nor carry am for head or are u olusesi?so many clones on NL

(1) (2)

Ice Prince. Dumb In Free Style / Brymo - Akara (audio) / Rap Songs Suggestion Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.