Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards (32487 Views)

Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) / Dremo Disses Davolee With "Scape Goat" / The Winners Of The 2017 Bet Hip Hop Awards | FULL LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by distilledwalex(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2017
this one na fatality.. The white boy with a black heart

4 Likes

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Megaideas(f): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2017
ILLUMINATI!
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by musa7m(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2017
maxiuc:
angry sad angry angry angry sad angry angry angry

Why is it only celebrities and anti Christ are speaking out about Trump

Gays and lesbians transgenders also doing the same that shows trump is doing the right thing

America is God's own
wat is this one saying? Trump is againt the gays or lesbians and the rest.... He for don ban dem....this guy just hate people of other colour
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by musa7m(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2017
maxiuc:
angry sad angry angry angry sad angry angry angry

Why is it only celebrities and anti Christ are speaking out about Trump

Gays and lesbians transgenders also doing the same that shows trump is doing the right thing

America is God's own
wat is this one saying? Trump is againt the gays or lesbians and the rest.... He for don ban dem....this guy just hate people of other color
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by adaeze12345(f): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2017
food for thought for the bleeping nigeria musicians lol pmb has done 5ox more than trump yet no hv d balls except d area father

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by jojothaiv(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2017
Walehelt:
I'm inspired,gotta do dis for someone here...I need a producer
Make i connect you with Young Jon abi na Master Kraft you want?
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by fabre4: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2017
this doesn't look like eminem
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by musa7m(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2017
chinedubrazil:
By The Time he will be hearing "ipob or biafra" all around him, he will know what trump had done for him.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2017
mpowa:

What's this one talking about? What are we saying, what are you saying? You're actually talking like a Trump fan, they always twist things on their head to make it look like they have a point. 'Pro-life, and terrorists' useless words, the same man will probably lead America to its first nuclear war, internal terrorism in America kills far more than all the ones he marks as enemies. As long as it's whites that's bombing everybody, it's not terrorism, it's mental disorder lubish!
He is the president of america, if hr doesn't want you in his country , leave!
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by jojothaiv(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2017
zeusdgrt:
This is rap...is a message with punchlines and ryhmes addressing or making known an issue that hurts,excites,scare the rapper not these wacky load of trash who call themselves rappers in africa only talking about girls,party,money,swag that they got disturbing our ears with dirty noise and forming celeb for gullible and shallow people who are their fans.All African rappers are wacky and so brainless!
bros, e never reach that level na..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2017
Eminem is the GOAT. I'm in love with rap cuzza Eminem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2017
martineverest:
Eminem is the god of lyrics
It should be like this instead.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by mema900: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2017
But then...we have something worst than trump here....in fact, if only Nigeria can have a trump
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Adebowale89(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2017
trump will rather counter him with Twitter tweet but a critique of kastina state governor is still in detention. kogi state governor's critique detained for so many mths, saraki critique got detained

this make me to see Nigeria as undeveloped country. politically we are backward, socially we are offset, academically we aren't certain, infact everything is wrong. so how do u tend to tagged such country as under developing country?

fake democrazy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Luminee(f): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2017
Don't go and rap like this for Buhari o, if you don't want python to twerk on you. grin
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2017
OliviaPope:
Eminem is the GOAT. I'm in love with rap cuzza Eminem!
Yeah, he's obviously the G.O.A.T.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=musa7m post=61306902][/quote] "musa" grin it is obvious, after editting, mumu. .
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by attention007(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2017
DonBobes:

Em is not a king but a god.
He still remains my favorite rapper till death. He preaches while singing.
But wait is Em white? Cos' believe me there is nothing white about him dat I have seen or com across

You read me wrong... take a closer look at my comment and rephrase your mention
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Thelma1552: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2017
naptu2:
Eminem dissed Donald Trump in a new cypher called The Storm which was shown at the 2017 Billboard Hip Hop Awards last night. The cypher is trending on social media and has elicited responses from many stars including Lebron James, Colin Kaepernick and Snoop Dogg. Several people have stated that they will keep vigil on Twitter as they await Donald Trump's response.

Eminem - The Storm (2017).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

G O A T

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by GlitzG: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2017
That was really #deep from d rap god himself..�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by mrlaw93(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Walehelt:
I'm inspired,gotta do dis for someone here...I need a producer
I think u dont.. Did u watch the video?
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2017
Coldfeets:
If I were to be Mr President Trump, I won't even bother to respond to the white mo'fṳcker.

He probably wants to resuscitate his dead career by taking cheap shots at the president.

If you don't like Mr. Trump Mr. Slim, it's okay.

In four years time, vote him out!

You should be in the kitchen, not commenting here, I hate it when dumbasss say Bs.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by mpowa(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2017
mema900:
But then...we have something worst than trump here....in fact, if only Nigeria can have a trump
We don't need a Trump, a Trump in Nigeria will be an Hitler. The American structure is frustrating him so terribly, he wish he could have an environment to express his tyranny. One of the reasons he attacks msm like CNN, he wish he could just kill the media and be Free to do what likes.
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Sheunma: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Coldfeets:

Yes.

When last did you hear any good shḯt from Slim?

He did Recovery way back in 2010 and then he disappeared.

Now he wants to come back.

And he probably thinks attacking the POTUS is the best way to achieve that. Anyways, I wish him good luck.
You talk authoritatively yet you know so little about whom u talk about. EMs last album was 2010? What planet u from bro? What was Marshal Matters LP 2 2013? A solo? Google is very useful bro.

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by d33types: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2017
martineverest:
kendrick lemar is the god of lyrics

No Not Lamar, it has to be speed darlington. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2017
calberian:
Epic.

That nonsense JayZ won't show up here o.

Where's Nas at tho.

Lol, he's been performing lately.
This diss track with fly because it's Eminem, even tho he has dissed Trump before. This just made me remember how he dissed Bush back then too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Clone2020:
Doesn't change anything. Trump is made out of Teflon - nothing sticks.

That's why he needs a tampon, because he ain't got a pr*ck...

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Revolva(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2017
eminem my best buddy dont diss trump oo my best president

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Praisles(f): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Pato23:
Eminem.... I like this guy. Praisles,Good Morning
Morning ,hope u had a nice night
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Pat081: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2017
drunkpunk:
Damn... Who says eminem ain't the best?
nobody I can remember him telling bush to carry gun n follow dem to war

1 Like

Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Manlikepapply: 8:43am On Oct 11, 2017
omoadeleye:
They won't accept their problems... Well is not easy to accept that self..

All of them are mad including Eminem for wasting my data, cause i don't understand what he was saying... sad sad

All am hearing is, ttyyhhhfddfgffg fffghhhtggfff, Abeg, help me play Wo by Olamide jur
You don craze
Re: Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards by Coldfeets: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
You should be in the kitchen, not commenting here, I hate it when dumbasss say Bs.

Sir, you don't necessarily have to accept my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 / Naira Marley & Busiswa - "Coming' (Official Video) / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.