Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon (1237 Views)

Chika Ike's Dress At 76th Cannes Film Festival In France / Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University / Chika Ike Pictured At Harvard University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by FaithAgbo: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Nollywood actress and business woman Chika Ike shared photos from her first day at the Harvard business school for lectures.

Actress, Chika Ike was overjoyed after she just got accepted into Harvard Business School after being rejected for 5 years.

Chika Ike even pledged to pick and help a random follower who needs educational support as part of celebration of her admission.

The role interpreter who recently announced the good news on Instagram shared a photo of her at Harvard Business school.

She wrote alongside the photos:

"YOU KNOW BETTER YOU DO BETTER. #KNOWLEDGEISPOWER #HBS #HARVARD ���"

Here are the photos she shared:

http://www.gistb4u.com/chika-ike-resumes-first-day-harvard-shes-moon/

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2017
Chika sincerely from my heart, I wish you all the best.

All the genuine female hustlers out there including my Princess MhizzAJ, FortifiedCity says may your genuine efforts always produce positive results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by drxeus(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2017
You just resume and you are over the moon. After 1 semester na Jupiter you go dey. Let's wait till we see your g.p It will be like James bond trademark 0.07

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by bercarray(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2017
good for her.

please nlanders help a brother in need of job, I just finished my mltechnician course, I'm tired of staying at home please, I need a job do as to further more to offer MLS,if u av lab and you need a personnel please I'm available, If you know anyone, that needs a lab personnel you can help me tell the person about me pls. I reside in Ogun state. my number 08071258690.
Re: Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by ItchingPreek(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Photoshoped!
Re: Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by chriskosherbal(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Congratulations chika Ike ...this is really good, and this is the best empowerment you can give to yourself .

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2017
drxeus:
You just resume and you are over the moon. After 1 semester na Jupiter you go dey. Let's wait till we see your g.p It will be like James bond trademark 0.07
funny
Re: Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by gabe: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2017
finish ur 2 weeks MBA and come back realising Havard just hustled you out of your hard earned money...
Re: Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by FaithAgbo: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2017
gabe:
finish ur 2 weeks MBA and come back realising Havard just hustled you out of your hard earned money...

Useless thinking. Receive sense in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by FaithAgbo: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Photoshoped!

Na why you never make it. Your glory is also photoshop!!!! grin
Re: Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by FaithAgbo: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2017
drxeus:
You just resume and you are over the moon.
After 1 semester na Jupiter you go dey.
Let's wait till we see your g.p
It will be like James bond trademark

I'm sure your c.gpa no reach that . That's even if you are in school .
Re: Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by MhizzAJ(f): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Chika sincerely from my heart, I wish you all the best.

All the genuine female hustlers out there including my Princess MhizzAJ, FortifiedCity says may your genuine efforts always produce positive results.

Amen
Thanks fortified kiss
Re: Chika Ike Resumes First Day At Harvard And She’s Over The Moon by gabe: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2017
FaithAgbo:

Useless thinking. Receive sense in Jesus name
go back to sleep my friend. Chika Ike is doing a PLD executive MBA program. It costs $40,000. For an extra $20,000 and 2 weeks, you get listed as a havard alumni. For $60,000, all you get is a certificate of attendance, not an MBA.

(1) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Buys A Car To Celebrate His Birthday / b / DOWNLOAD Video: Justin Timberlake – Man Of The Woods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.