Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) (34779 Views)

John Fashanu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player / John Fashanu Congratulates George Weah, Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2017
Top English television presenter and   Nigerian Sports Legend and billionaire John Fashanu exclusively shared the picture of his 28 year old pretty daughter.

The happy father, Fash in this picture with his first Baby girl Amal Fashanu, a Super model, TV presenter and Singer shared his joy when his daughter paid the bills during a lunch date.

Fashanu posted , “Big Fash with his first Baby girl Amal  top model TV presenter singer and one who pays the BILLS how many do that for their dads I appreciate my baby girl she is 29 soon ooooo”

John Fashanu and well-known celebrities like Birds of a Feather actress and Loose Women panelist Linda Robson, ex-EastEnders actress Pam St Clement, actor Christopher Biggins and darts supremo Bobby George have travelled to about Seven states in the US, UK and Nigeria for a new ITV documentary series called ‘Gone to Pot’. They will be hitting the road together for a new three-part series, to embark on the ultimate trip across the US on board a magical mystery bus.  They will explore the locals use of marijuana, for both medicinal and recreational purposes and meet some truly extraordinary characters along the way.

The question that comes to mind is, Is Billionaire John Fashanu supporting the legalisation of Marijuana.

Answers to this question is found inside the ITV new series…Watch out.

John Fashanu in his former career, he was a centre-forward from 1978 until 1995, most notably in an eight-year spell at Wimbledon F.C. in which he won the FA Cup in 1988 and scored over 100 goals in all competitions.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/10/sports-legend-and-billionaire-john.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2017
grin
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by sholatem(f): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2017
She's 29 soon o,she need husband ni? Abi why advert on age? cheesy

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by OKorowanta: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Wimbledon legend.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
okay
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
A lot and they are younger than your daughter. Ki ni big deal?

Linda Ikeji started supporting her parents as a teenager so nothing special in your daughter footing your bill at 29 smiley

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by tansderisd: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Now tell me, how does that affect the poor health status of dehari abi buhari

12 Likes

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by pointstores(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
wow
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
How is John fashanu a billionaire?

34 Likes

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Nicolikedat: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
All for the media ani...........make she come pay my bills too tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by kay29000(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nice one. But OP, John Fashanu is not a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is this big deal?
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Make we dey beans? Anyone with that picture should borrow me
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Congratulations to him cheesy
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Sirambassador(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Its not a new thing.... The last time I checked undecided

3 Likes

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by stefanweeks: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
comshots:
How is John fashanu a billionaire?

my brother

it beats me

2 Likes

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
alex reports and ass licking ehnm how is he a billionaire mtcheeeew. just a wise yankee guy who moved to 9ja when uk no dey pay again and taxes dey pile up

5 Likes

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by anibi9674: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
ok fyn girl

1 Like

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by medolab90(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is it my eyes or my device what am seeing is anal fashanu

1 Like

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Pavore9: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
People tend to easily pick up bills of fathers who played fatherly roles in their lives. Picking up the bills of prodigal fathers requires a lot of preaching!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by muller101(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ryan Giggs should has smashed that ur mouth as well grin
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
before tagbo died... I gave him my last Bleep.... I'm outta bleeps man
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
sholatem:
She's 29 soon o,she need husband ni? Abi why advert on age? cheesy
Abeg! U get her number?
I dey find wife.

1 Like

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by pweeryambre: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
I do that for my dad joor, still do... rolls eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
before tagbo died... I gave him my last fvck.... I'm outta fvcks man
before tagbo died... I gave him my last fvck.... I'm outta fvcks man.
Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
You paid the bills before she started paying the bills
To God who made me, i can't do it for my dad... he nor train me. angry

6 Likes

Re: Amal Fashanu, My Daughter Pays The Bills - John Fashanu (Photos) by kehindetawede: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nice pix. Happy people. With love from Ambassador Kehinde Tawede.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Peroni Survives Horror Accident As Car Spins In The Air (Photos) / Ronaldo Is Highest Earner On Instagram, Beats Messi, Beckham, Ibrahimovic / FIFA names Nigeria’s Dele-Bashiru, Weah’s son among players to watch at U-20 Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.