Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? (1912 Views)

Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by kendallwoods(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2017
undecided
Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by Vanarnold(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Making love involves series of pre-intimacy Having sex involves series of puting it in and out. I couldn't explain better
Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by Vanarnold(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Making love involves series of pre-intimacy Having sex involves series of puting it in and out. I couldn't explain better
Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by Nbote(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Making luv is d one u do with some u luv, sex is d one u do with d gal u've been lusting over and jus want to bleep.. D difference is d strings attached
Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Vanarnold:
Making love involves series of pre-intimacy
Having sex involves series of puting it in and out.
I couldn't explain better
Who told you that? undecided

Making love involves the heart fu.ckin..king just for pleasure and release.

Both involves pre-intimacy.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by medexico(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2017
Making love is when you have sex with someone you love

Having sex is when you have sex with someone you lust

You can also have sex with someone you love, it depends on the mood and pre-intimacy can occur in both scenerios.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by kendallwoods(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2017
medexico:
Making love is when you have sex with someone you love

Having sex is when you have sex with someone you lust

You can also have sex with someone you love, it depends on the mood and pre-intimacy can occur in both scenerios.
i no understand vhis ya English oo
Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by TheControversy: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Making love is more passionate and a moment of mutual sensual pleasure shared between you and your partner for the purpose of strengthening your love for one another. Sex is all about satisfying one's sexual desires. Both can occur in a relationship.
Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by SHAKABOOM: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
When yu make luv yu put ur heart,yur soul ad ur body in the act ad it usually involves 2 people in luv..The guy normally takes it easy on the gel.
While having sex involves 2 people who don't luv demselves that much..In the act the guy roughz the gel up buy pulling her hair,Smacking her ass,biting her nipples ad calling her dirty names..
In other words lovers make luv,while frendz with benefit have sex.
Hia in nairaland..I will luv to make luv with the likes of Rokia2 ad sekxy. cool

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by Dillusionist(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
When yu make luv yu put ur heart,yur soul ad ur body in the act ad it usually involves 2 people in luv..The guy normally takes it easy on the gel.
While having sex involves 2 people who don't luv demselves that much..In the act the guy roughz the gel up buy pulling her hair,Smacking her ass,biting her nipples ad calling her dirty names..
Hia in nairaland..I will luv to make luv with the likes of Rokia2 ad sekxy. cool

again shakaboom!!
Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by Saintdaprince(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Making love is only for your wife while having sex is to a sidechick. Note: Sex is for the married and we who are not should stay away from it. Check the Holy book called The bible for references.
Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by SIRmanjar(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Lol..Who will you now sex?
Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by Safiaa(f): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Making love includes alot of kissing, touching, eye contact, orgasms and intimacy. It's normally passionate and a lot of energy and emotions are invested in it.

Having sex is focused mainly on penetration and thats it. Doesnt normally last long and hardly any pre intimacy.
Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by SHAKABOOM: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Lol..Who will you now sex?
My 2 opposition lurlurz..Ritababe ad ishilove. cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by kendallwoods(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
My 2 opposition lurlurz..Ritababe ad ishilove. cool
cheesygrin
Re: What's The Difference B/w Making Love And Having S*x? by Dynamique: 1:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Making love is an Art while having sex is an Act.

(1) (Reply)

Women's Breast / If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? / Twins In Nairaland Let Meet Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.