Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (8115 Views)

Volunteers And Committee Needed In Literature Section / Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Fazemood:

Larry that was long but interesting to read, though I find it hard to decipher the writer's reason for posting his/her thought on this forum but it quite opens the mind to seeing the need to perfect the art of writing and publishing.

Look beyond the critism and pick the points stated. Personally, I find no reason to criticize your beautiful work and find his opinion harsh but raw, I advice that a mature approach to his points be applied.

You are good, but u can do better and will do better.
Anyways GOODWORK AND GOODMORNING.
This is shît! What's there to pick from him

1 Like

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by LarrySun(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2017
Fazemood:

Larry that was long but interesting to read, though I find it hard to decipher the writer's reason for posting his/her thought on your thread but it quite opens the mind to seeing the need to perfect the art of writing and publishing.

Look beyond the critism and pick the points stated. Personally, I find no reason to criticize your beautiful work and find his opinion harsh but raw, I advice that a mature approach to his points is applied.

You are good, but u can do better and will do better.
Anyways GOODWORK AND GOODMORNING.
This isn't my thread. The OP didn't do his research well. When he comes across great works on this section, I'm sure he'll be humbled. I sincerely hope he would have the fortitude to return here and apologise for what he typed; perhaps he has come across the good ones but he's too blinded by pride to acknowledge them, or the obviously burning sensation to throw some invectives has robbed him of reason.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Emodeee:

bobo yen sebi npe owun lata, o de jekomo pe o ni tomato totocheesy.
Lol, no mind the guy. He's a wrong person.
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by Fazemood(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
This is shît! What's there to pick from him
Depends on what direction you looking at it from
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Fazemood:

Depends on what direction you looking at it from
OK.
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Hello Mr THT80,

So I've gone through the first, and now to this current page and seen all comments but one really stuck. The one with the constructive and destructive criticism.

It's okay to criticise, fine we even need it. But it's very wrong to condemn every persons work on here just because you think it's not up to per standard, cause what you did is just destroy some people's morale.

Some of us here are introverts and writing is what makes our voices be heard in a way. But you doing this right now has done more damage than you could possibly imagine

You read something and didn't like it, fine, you could've just pointed out where the persons went wrong, not condemn everyone's work that they've worked so hard on.

We're not all professionals. Some might be, but some aren't, so it's not right to openly be mean, cause that's what you are. And you are egotistical, not sure if you know it though. But I have a feeling you do

So next time you feel the need to say something in a public forum, grab a book and a pen and write the things you wanna say. When you're done, read what you've written, and if you read it and a little, if not much just that little part of you feels it's gonna hurt a lot of people, then tear it off and begin again in a fresh page till you can come up with a nicer way of saying it

And to all you wonderful people trying to stand up for all writers on here. You guys are all amazing

And sorry this is coming a bit late

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kayo80(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Hello Mr THT80,

So I've gone through the first, and now to this current page and seen all comments but one really stuck. The one with the constructive and destructive criticism.

It's okay to criticise, fine we even need it. But it's very wrong to condemn every persons work on here just because you think it's not up to per standard, cause what you did is just destroy some people's morale.

Some of us here are introverts and writing is what makes our voices be heard in a way. But you doing this right now has done more damage than you could possibly imagine

You read something and didn't like it, fine, you could've just pointed out where the persons went wrong, not condemn everyone's work that they've worked so hard on.

We're not all professionals. Some might be, but some aren't, so it's not right to openly be mean, cause that's what you are. And you are egotistical, not sure if you know it though. But I have a feeling you do

So next time you feel the need to say something in a public forum, grab a book and a pen and write the things you wanna say. When you're done, read what you've written, and if you read it and a little, if not much just that little part of you feels it's gonna hurt a lot of people, then tear it off and begin again in a fresh page till you can come up with a nicer way of saying it

And to all you wonderful people trying to stand up for all writers on here. You guys are all amazing

And sorry this is coming a bit late

EXACTLY!!! God bless you for this comment. This is why I had to defend the great writers in this section. He has no idea what damage he did with that post. That is why I was even vexed with other writers that were supporting the guy. I am not saying constructive criticism isn't needed, but if you have ever ever in your life started a story, gone through the doubts, the mental drains, burnouts, long hours of solitude it takes to come of creative plots and then completed a story, you won't welcome what that guy did with his write-up.

1 Like

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kennedith9: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2017
kanayoNickel:
@THT80, thank u for this.

perhaps they will all buckle up.

My best writer here is Bibijay anyway. That Rain author too.

What The op x basically saying x that all the writers must create stories that are engaging and can create imagery.

Stephen King or Dean Koontz sites in simple English yet their stories are compelling

Thomas Harris is more flowery with words but yet he created one of the most liked villian...Hannibal Lecter.

Thank u Op. they should all f ucking sit up .
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kennedith9: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2017
kanayoNickel:
@THT80, thank u for this.

perhaps they will all buckle up.

My best writer here is Bibijay anyway. That Rain author too.

What The op x basically saying x that all the writers must create stories that are engaging and can create imagery.

Stephen King or Dean Koontz sites in simple English yet their stories are compelling

Thomas Harris is more flowery with words but yet he created one of the most liked villian...Hannibal Lecter.

Thank u Op. they should all f ucking sit up .
must? are you planning on rewarding whoever fucking sit up?
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kanayoNickel: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
kennedith9:
must? are you planning on rewarding whoever fucking sit up?

in fact I might sign up to any group that gives monetary reward to the best author per month or week.

perhaps monetary motivations will make them think deep and write with gusto ...

I am a an intermediate programmer and this section is often where I unwind with some stories ( esp that horror collaboration, initiated by Divepen and Bibiz work) but I get irritated when I see other works that seem so ....there..

Don't give me excuses of how long u spent writing , how ur brain cracked open and spewed bile and so on. if u must present something , expect criticisms, present something that will make people react , something that will make peeps declare fatwas on you, something simple yet thought provoking.... Not exercises in intensive English for primary 4 .

Take a look at how we are all reacting to Op, he/she struck a raw nerve. Most of us are calling for his/her head (with eyeballs plugged out) on a plate. U see...

I once again say, Thank you Op.

2 Likes

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kayo80(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
kanayoNickel:

in fact I might sign up to any group that gives monetary reward to the best author per month or week.

perhaps monetary motivations will make them think deep and write with gusto ...

I am a an intermediate programmer and this section is often where I unwind with some stories ( esp that horror collaboration, initiated by Divepen and Bibiz work) but I get irritated when I see other works that seem so ....there..

Don't give me excuses of how long u spent writing , how ur brain cracked open and spewed bile and so on. if u must present something , expect criticisms, present something that will make people react , something that will make peeps declare fatwas on you, something simple yet thought provoking.... Not exercises in intensive English for primary 4 .

Take a look at how we are all reacting to Op, he/she struck a raw nerve. Most of us are calling for his/her head (with eyeballs plugged out) on a plate. U see...

I once again say, Thank you Op.

Fucck You. Ungrateful idiot.
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kanayoNickel: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
kayo80:

Fucck You. Ungrateful idiot.

Hmmmm.

My write up must have fried ur Spleen.

Don't take it personal, throw surprises & we will celebrate ur efforts.

Dish out hopeless stuff, so far we are not yet stricken with Arthritis, we will continue to Critique ur works and u to a state of throwing explectives .
Laughing.

1 Like

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kayo80(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
kanayoNickel:

Hmmmm.

My write up must have fried ur Spleen.

Don't take it personal, throw surprises & we will celebrate ur efforts.

Dish out hopeless stuff, so far we are not yet stricken with Arthritis, we will continue to Critique ur works and u to a state of throwing explectives .
Laughing.

Stupid idiot. You think it is easy to write abi? You come here and talk thrash, killing dreams because you want to read free books. You just sit at your computer and spew thrash. Fuckin asshole.
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kanayoNickel: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
kayo80:

Stupid idiot. You think it is easy to write abi? You come here and talk thrash, killing dreams because you want to read free books. You just sit at your computer and spew thrash. Fuckin asshole.

Choi..Choi...Choi...
Is this how low u can get.

I pity any new work u post here....

I am going to slice and dice and make your characters beg you to put them in an electric chair.

I am now ur No I critic. U have gotten ur fingers in potty .

better get out something good and visceral or else......

oya. next explective.

1 Like

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by MrScribe: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
kayo80:
I noticed Divepen1 didn't push any story to front page this morning. Please guys, don't let this dude kill your morale. Critics like him have no idea how hard it is to write...to create something out of nothing...to create a whole new world in your head. There are a lot of great writers on this forum and I am so pained (not for myself) that this OP is making them feel like all they have done thus far has been rubbish.

And to you THT80, you are a heartless human being to have rubbished the efforts of the great writers in this section. Yes, there are some not so good writers, but for you to class all the writers together and say they have all written thrash shows the type of individual you are.

Bro, calm down. Are you a writer at all? Writers and critics are like brothers in Literature. A critic does not have to know how to write. You don't need to be a writer to appreciate literature. Even writers sometimes take on the role of critics. Take for instance, T.S. Elliot's criticism of Orwell's Animal Farm. Talk of William Golding and his many critics. One critic described his first novel "Lord of the Flies" as boring. Soyinka has been described by a section of critics as inaccessible.

Every time a publisher is preparing to release a book, they first send it out to a couple of critics. Do you know why? Because it is only from a critic that they can get honest opinions on the book.

2 Likes

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kayo80(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
kanayoNickel:

Choi..Choi...Choi...
Is this how low u can get.

I pity any new work u post here....

I am going to slice and dice and make your characters beg you to put them in an electric chair.

I am now ur No I critic. U have gotten ur fingers in potty .

better get out something good and visceral or else......

oya. next explective.

Dude, i am not a good writer, i never claimded to be a good writer. I am vexing because of all the good writers in this section. I know what they go through to create what they create, and they share it here for free and ediots like you that have no idea what goes on in a writers head and life when he is writing just come here and call their blood, sweat and tears thrash.

1 Like

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kayo80(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
MrScribe:

Bro, calm down. Are you a writer at all? Writers and critics are like brothers in Literature. A critic does not have to know how to write. You don't need to be a writer to appreciate literature. Even writers sometimes take on the role of critics. Take for instance, T.S. Elliot's criticism of Orwell's Animal Farm. Talk of William Golding and his many critics. One critic described his first novel "Lord of the Flies" as boring. Soyinka has been described by a section of critics as inaccessible.

Every time a publisher is preparing to release a book, they first send it out to a couple of critics. Do you know why? Because it is only from a critic that they can get honest opinions on the book.

No. I am not a writer. I am an ediot according to you.

1 Like

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by MrScribe: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
kayo80:

No. I am not a writer. I am an ediot according to you.

Grow up, please. I have read some of your works and they are not much to write home about but because your readers fill you ears with lies, you are unwilling to digest the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kayo80(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
MrScribe:

Grow up, please. I have read some of your works and they are not much to write home about but because your readers fill you ears with lies, you are unwilling to digest the truth.

I told you i am an ediot na. But for real, I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OR SAID I WAS A GOOD WRITER. So, yea, you are completely right when you say that my works are nothing to write home about. They are filled with typos, and not well constructed. I am not fighting for myself, i am fighting for the great writers on this platform people like you are underappreciating.
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by MrScribe: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
LarrySun:
Criticism comes either constructively or destructively; and the above, brother, is destructive criticism. That's not fair.

Nothing destructive about that, in my opinion, of course. If we want to save Literature, we have to weed out mediocrity. No good critic has the patience for bad writing. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kanayoNickel: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
kayo80:

I told you i am an ediot na. But for real, I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OR SAID I WAS A GOOD WRITER. So, yea, you are completely right when you say that my works are nothing to write home about. They are filled with typos, and not well constructed. I am not fighting for myself, i am fighting for the great writers on this platform people like you are underappreciating.

So u were taking the dirt for the great writers huh?

Their official Mud and expletives slinger?

in fact the more sincere critics we have on these section , the more we will get good works.

Mr Kay, Surprise us!

if you had the film Ratatouille, the underated Rat chef surprised the critic.

if not for anything, u won't open ur computer tonite cos you'd be boiling and wishing to cut off my fingers ( for ur great writers) but I am sure that when next u open d laptop and launch MSWord....You must be wary and you must try to come out good.

We are like demons meant to torment . You have the solution . .
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by crazypencils20: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
kanayoNickel:

We will continue to Critique ur works and u to a state of throwing explectives .
Laughing.

You aren't criticizing, you're mocking. Criticism means you saying (for example) "you should have used comma instead of exclamation mark", what you're saying instead is "Haha you used comma, take your pile of horseshît and gtfoh "

If you want well written books go to Amazon or Okadabooks and BUY. You haven't written anything before, you haven't bought any books but you want the free writeups you find on Nairaland to be as good as something written by Stephen King? Stick your head outta your arsê lad, the world wasn't created to please you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
ThT80, how have you done concerning the links I shared?

Mrscribe, I don't know how to go by you 'cos I've always seen you as a great reader. This thing THT80 did, it makes sense to you? He was merely trying to satisfy his ego, that's all I see. A guy who knows nothing about posting works on Nairaland comes here and spits trash and you support him? He spat on Royver; Repogirl; Larrysun; Kayemjay; Frank317; TiffanyJ and others! You're just unbelievable! Honestly.

You all, I insist, you cannot get the satisfaction of eating pounded yam from a free cup of garri. It is impossible. Quote me anywhere. You will go down.

THT80, mind you, I haven't sent you links to those of the echelons of this e-society. I will when you're done with the current ones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by Divepen1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Writer

“To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”
– Aristotle

“You can’t let praise or criticism get to you. It’s a weakness to get caught up in either one
– John Wooden..

“The artist doesn’t have time to listen to the critics. The ones who want to be writers read the reviews, the ones who want to write don’t have the time to read reviews.”
– William Faulkner

“Who do you spend time with? Criticizers or encouragers? Surround yourself with those who believe in you. Your life is too important for anything less.”
– Steve Goodier

Tht80

“Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.”
– Elvis Presley

“A coach is someone who can give correction without causing resentment.”
– John Wooden
“One mustn’t criticize other people on grounds where he can’t stand perpendicular himself.”
– Mark Twain

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do.”
– Dale Carnegie

“Criticism is an indirect form of self-boasting.”
– Emmet Fox

“When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical.”
– Unknown

“It is much more valuable to look for the strength in others. You can gain nothing by criticizing their imperfections.”
– Daisaku Ikeda

“I have yet to find the man, however exalted his station, who did not do better work and put forth greater effort under a spirit of approval than under a spirit of criticism.”
– Charles Schwab

“I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man’s self-respect is a sin.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupery

To Wrap it up

“A man interrupted one of the Buddha’s lectures with a flood of abuse.
Buddha waited until he had finished and then asked him:
If a man offered a gift to another but the gift was declined, to whom would the gift belong?
To the one who offered it, said the man.
Then, said the Buddha, I decline to accept your abuse and request you to keep it for yourself.”
So Tht80, keep your criticism to yourself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kanayoNickel: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
crazypencils20:

You aren't criticizing, you're mocking. Criticism means you saying (for example) "you should have used comma instead of exclamation mark", what you're saying instead is "Haha you used comma, take your pile of horseshît and gtfoh "

If you want well written books go to Amazon or Okadabooks and BUY. You haven't written anything before, you haven't bought any books but you want the free writeups you find on Nairaland to be as good as something written by Stephen King? Stick your head outta your arsê lad, the world wasn't created to please you.

Hnmmm

U guys will write... And WE (the new enfant Terribles) must find things to pick whether u guyz defense is that the works are free or not .

And if Sticking my Head up my Arsz (borrowing ur lingua) is all it takes for a few to stand on their toes. ....Well, game on.

I don't and ought not to bother, if I had written a piece or not. In my line of profession, I get scathes , some are super cutting and others are not so deep ....But they help.

Stephen King gets his share and why won't u guyz.

1 Like

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by Creeza(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
kanayoNickel:

So u were taking the dirt for the great writers huh?

Their official Mud and expletives slinger?

in fact the more sincere critics we have on these section , the more we will get good works.

Mr Kay, Surprise us!

if you had the film Ratatouille, the underated Rat chef surprised the critic.

if not for anything, u won't open ur computer tonite cos you'd be boiling and wishing to cut off my fingers ( for ur great writers) but I am sure that when next u open d laptop and launch MSWord....You must be wary and you must try to come out good.

We are like demons meant to torment . You have the solution . .
ive seen Ratatouille cheesy GREAT CATOON. THAT chef died because a harsh critic made him look cheap
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by kanayoNickel: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Creeza:
ive seen Ratatouille cheesy GREAT CATOON. THAT chef died because a harsh critic made him look cheap

What of the Rat Chef cheesy
he became super good.
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by Creeza(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2017
kanayoNickel:

What of the Rat Chef cheesy
he became super good.
ratatouille! grin btw please u guys should stop the debate already . Im begging. Its no longer healthy to be frank
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by crazypencils20: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2017
kanayoNickel:

Stephen King gets his share and why won't u guyz.

1 Like

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by DarkRebel69: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
AryEmber:

I am not but I wish I had not ignored the class just 'cause most people think lowly of art students

No, not most people, but bigoted and myopic idïots.

Well, and sometimes some smart people too, like the little guy I quoted below. (I think they call it dysrationalia i.e when smart persons say/do dumb things)

Ibime:

But another thing I seemed to notice is that naturally brilliant guys do not usually gravitate toward the social sciences anyway

1 Like

Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Divepen1:
Writer

“To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.”
– Aristotle

“You can’t let praise or criticism get to you. It’s a weakness to get caught up in either one
– John Wooden..

“The artist doesn’t have time to listen to the critics. The ones who want to be writers read the reviews, the ones who want to write don’t have the time to read reviews.”
– William Faulkner

“Who do you spend time with? Criticizers or encouragers? Surround yourself with those who believe in you. Your life is too important for anything less.”
– Steve Goodier

Tht80

“Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.”
– Elvis Presley

“A coach is someone who can give correction without causing resentment.”
– John Wooden
“One mustn’t criticize other people on grounds where he can’t stand perpendicular himself.”
– Mark Twain

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do.”
– Dale Carnegie

“Criticism is an indirect form of self-boasting.”
– Emmet Fox

“When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical.”
– Unknown

“It is much more valuable to look for the strength in others. You can gain nothing by criticizing their imperfections.”
– Daisaku Ikeda

“I have yet to find the man, however exalted his station, who did not do better work and put forth greater effort under a spirit of approval than under a spirit of criticism.”
– Charles Schwab

“I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man’s self-respect is a sin.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupery

To Wrap it up

“A man interrupted one of the Buddha’s lectures with a flood of abuse.
Buddha waited until he had finished and then asked him:
If a man offered a gift to another but the gift was declined, to whom would the gift belong?
To the one who offered it, said the man.
Then, said the Buddha, I decline to accept your abuse and request you to keep it for yourself.”
So Tht80, keep your criticism to yourself.

Epic!!!!!
Re: The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. by MrScribe: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
ThT80, how have you done concerning the links I shared?

Mrscribe, I don't know how to go by you 'cos I've always seen you as a great reader. This thing THT80 did, it makes sense to you? He was merely trying to satisfy his ego, that's all I see. A guy who knows nothing about posting works on Nairaland comes here and spits trash and you support him? He spat on Royver; Repogirl; Larrysun; Kayemjay; Frank317; TiffanyJ and others! You're just unbelievable! Honestly.

You all, I insist, you cannot get the satisfaction of eating pounded yam from a free cup of garri. It is impossible. Quote me anywhere. You will go down.

THT80, mind you, I haven't sent you links to those of the echelons of this e-society. I will when you're done with the current ones.

Well, I have never hidden my admiration for the poetic beauty of your works but then, there is no denying the obvious fact that this section is full of some terrible writers who do not need encouragements but a piece of advice to quit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diary Of A Flirty One. (18+) / Practical Tips For Effective Reading: Readers Club / Tamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.