Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. (1483 Views)

Please, I Need Business Ideas And Partners . / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / UK Relocation: I Need Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by Magnam(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hi friends,

I am graduate of Zoology. My uncle sent enough money to start business.
But I don't have any idea where to invest it. I am a biz novice.

We are talking about more than half a million here.
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by rapattorny: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hello graduate,whatever u start with even if small just know u have to start something and keep on pushing till u succeed.There are many ideas which u can turn to business with ready market to take in yr products chec out www.icglobalnet.com/services.html for great business ideas . Catch ya
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by alldone(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
hi,
to start a biz is one challenge you must face because there are a lot of ideas out there so.
1. follow your passion- what do you like what will you continue in inspite of challenges like if things are not working.
2.OR look for what people want and be ready to meet their need[solve their problem].
3. write a business plan on how the business will go from ur location to staffing and cash flow.
4. check out competitions and see what u can do uniquely better to satisfy customers.
5.start and go all the way.
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by joebol: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
Invest in fish farming and poultry, for free details mail me at hatchery2008@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by Bluesyard: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2010
I have the same issue,
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by sasifun1: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2010
Get goods directly from Dubai in Bulk at affordable rates, 
general suppliers of ladies and gents accessories i.e handbags, perfumes, shoes, ties etc
and make profits most especially from female  accessories
You dont even need to have your own shop, just by telling your female and male friends
you are in business already,

So email me lets talk
sasisfungroup@gmail.com

Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by sirsjb: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hello and thank you for the post, though i don't know the exact field that you want but i think if you have enough money for that business which is going to involve in a lot of marketing and bring less income that expected, while don't you venture into rice importations and i will link you up with direct seller from Thailand where you can buy with letter of credit and your bank will pay to the seller bank after which you have received the orders. this business is lucrative and you can make nothing less than 10million naira monthly. if you need more information on this, kindly call me on the below phone number and i will tell you more, thanks

Sir SJB
Cheers,
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by Kalamaya: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2010
I am also in the same situation,have a million naira for bankable and reliable business where i can be earning a fair income,but don't have enough idea on the area to go invest.infact i am even suggesting to become an apprentice to any reliable business house putting my fund forward with the company for business at the same time learning from them.actually i have interest and passion in the import and export industry.with some good contacts outside Nigeria.really want to start something now.
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by sirsjb: 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
you can call me on 07027615360 if you want to invest in the Rice or sugar importation and i will link you up with direct seller rice from Thailand and Sugar from Brazil. but please dont put your money in the bank for the bank to be trading with it while they give you little at the end of the month, ok?

Thank You

Best Regard
Sir Sjb
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by patrick45(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2010
i have a truck in the ports now, waiting to be cleared. i have put up an offer for partnership to anyone who comes up with the clearing fee. pls call 08066919834.
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by freshwater(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2010
@magnam and Bluesyard i will advise you invest your money in the catfish business, its a very lucrative business, for more info, visit wwwararatfishing.biz or www.araratnigeria.blog.com. or call 07089391123
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by daked: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2010
mail me at dakedcash and also check out 2010naija.com for some info
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by daked: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2010
mail me at dakedcash@gmail.com and also check out 2010naija.com for some info
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by gbenga77(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2010
There are many businesses you can legally do on the internet that will change your financial life. It may be Google-
adsense, Blogging, Affiliate marketing, Article writing, etc.

Ezekiel Gbenga. gbengaezekiel77@gmail.com
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by jaaadddeee: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2010
magma and kalamaya, i am an entreprenuer and my advice for a sure biz that will pass the test of time is the agricultural sector.with ever increasing population and consumption rate both locally and internationally it is still the best from my biz perspective.more exploit and opportunuty and still awaitng in this sector.but b4 u start any biz guiding your capital is key.send me an email on jaido86@yahoo.com just to help u get started and sky is your limit
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by mueller(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
grin
Re: Help Me! I Need Business Ideas. by mueller(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
I think settling on a business idea should be a personal thing. This way your decision will be a personalized one. The following is a tool you can use to come up with YOUR OWN business idea:

Don’t choose a business because it is a cash cow, a money-spinner or whatever you choose to call it. Neither should you choose a business because it’s in line with what you studied at school (sounds like blasphemy, right?)

One way I personally suggest is choosing based on your strong passion or a strong aversion. This is because any other motivation that does not come from deep inside you, like the fantasy of potential profits, is likely to wane in the heat of adversity and men there is plenty of adversity in entrepreneurship!

It could either be a strong passion or aversion for a person or persons, a thing or even a place. The table below explains how you can use your passion to come up with your business idea

Read more on http://bizlabel..com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Licensed Clearing Agents Stops Consignment Clearance ! / Student Loans For International Students / Use Atm To Withdraw Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.