Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,541 members, 7,801,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach (73118 Views)

School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) / Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. / 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Why shoot people and kids? Why are these beasts in uniform senseless?

There is confusion in Nnewi as we speak. People are running helter-skelter with their kids. Some children are crying as their mates are taken home by their parents.
Looks like a typical war situation.

Kanu and IPOB is right. The East is under siege.
Stop the lies abeg

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by BudeYahooCom: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Stop the lies abeg

To a rabid zombie, truth is lies.

19 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by BudeYahooCom: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Lies and propaganda from the usual source.
Why are those in Onitsha still in school? I just called someone in Nnewi now and nothing of such.
Mods, OP should be banned for peddling false information and raising unnecessary alarm.

Other threads are springing to confirm the school pandemonium in Nnewi. Tell Liar mohammed that you can't hide the truth forever in this age of social media.

We must find out what is causing the pandemonium in the East and expose your evil intentions whether you like it or not.

11 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2017
Lalasticlala and mynd44 what are you waiting for. There is real trouble especially in Nnewi and Ozubulu.
Schools are on shutdown. Students are running helter-skelter.
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by chasamolu: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Hmm
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Why are those in Onitsha still in school? I just called someone in Nnewi now and nothing of such.
Mods, OP should be banned for peddling false information and raising unnecessary alarm.
What is this man saying? You called someone in Nnewi and he said nothing is happening?

12 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2017
Noblecx:

no sir, even if is a false alarm it doesn't matter for now until the government says so. for now is inhumane to condemn the news as false without any followed protocol.
Give us proof to back up your claim

1 Like

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2017
Fyi0:

What is this man saying? You called someone in Nnewi and he said nothing is happening?
You heard me right, are you in Nnewi now?

1 Like

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by BudeYahooCom: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Fyi0:

The zombified muslimumudeen can lie for Africa.

8 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by luvinhubby(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2017
Very true, just confirmed it from Nnewi, all schools in Nnewi is deserted, students fled home on sighting military helicopters encircling the town and rumours went that soldiers were coming to vaccinate school children and they fled fearing it was a subtle move to infect them with monkey pox.

Even kids are afraid of Buhari's antics.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by all4Him: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2017
It not a rumour that schools were shutdown.it is true. What remains a rumour is what led to it. This happened in Nnewi not the whole of Anambra state.

6 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2017
yes oo, its happening LIVE! inside d movie ayam watching right now.

iranu rumour mongerers angry

8 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by luvinhubby(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:

Stop spewing thrash, my nephew schools at Bishop Uzodike seminary in Nnewi, just confirmed that the schools are deserted.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Noblecx: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Give us proof to back up your claim

BACK UP WHICH CLAIM?
THAT THE OP WAS RIGHT IN SAYING THE SCHOOLS CLOSED DOWN? OR THERE IS PANDEMONIUM IN NNEWI OR WHICH?
AND WHO ARE YOU? PAID SYCOPHANT?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2017
luvinhubby:

Stop spewing thrash, my nephew schools at Bishop Uzodike seminary in Nnewi, just confirmed that the schools are deserted.
Maybe it was the useless lies and propaganda you spew that made the kids to leave school.

12 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2017
Noblecx:

BACK UP WHICH CLAIM?
Give us pictures of empty schools and kids walking home as we speak

1 Like

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
You heard me right, are you in Nnewi now?
Yes am in Nnewi. Precisely Umudim Nnewi. Schools are on lock down. Students are running helter-skelter, parents are rushing to collect their children from their different schools - from Okongwo Memorial grammar school to Ozubulu girls to Arch deacon Nwosu in Ozubulu, all schools have closed down.

The rumor is that soldiers are going about forcefully injecting students.

But the fact is that there is great panic and confusion right now in Nnewi and environs.

I can't authoritatively say about other parts of Anambra.

13 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
[s]You heard me right, are you in Nnewi now?[/s]
tell me when buhari zoneB get functioning head to realize that everything is not about POLITICS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2017
all4Him:
It not a rumour that schools were shutdown.it is true. What remains a rumour is what led to it. This happened in Nnewi not the whole of Anambra state.
Also in Ozubulu
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Noblecx: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:

if you have any person in Nnewi, why not call the person instead of fooling yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by luvinhubby(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Maybe it was the useless lies and propaganda you spew that made the kids to leave school.

This is a security SMS of what happened, it is no rumour.

14 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Fyi0:

Yes am in Nnewi. Precisely Umudim Nnewi. Schools are on lock down. Students are running helter-skelter, parents are rushing to collect their children from their different schools - from Okongwo Memorial grammar school to Ozubulu girls to Arch deacon Nwosu in Ozubulu, all schools have closed down.

The rumor is that soldiers are going about forcefully injecting students.

But the fact is that there is great panic and confusion right now in Nnewi and environs.

I can't authoritatively say about other parts of Anambra.
We need pictorial evidence of the pandemonium, of schools on lock down etc.
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
STFU! If you have concrete evidence to prove that the news was false, why dont u provide it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Ezeego1(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2017
Not a rumour please. If you're not in Nnewi please shut up!

6 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by PASCALSILVA(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Arrant nonsense
Show us the pictures of the kids running home
That was how Kanu pushed helpless kids to their early grave and ran away,
Intelligent people ask questions
..oga na im b this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
tell me when buhari zoneB get functioning head to realize that everything is not about POLITICS
We aff ear you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by QuotaSystem: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2017
"Great panic and confusion" in the East over a baseless rumour.

Exactly what IPOB and Nnamdi kanu planned for Nigeria. Panic and confusion in the "zoo". cheesy

Only a thief runs when nobody is pursuing.

He who sows the wind, must reap a whirlwind.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Amhappy(f): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2017
I am concerned. People should give us update and we want pictures. Monkey pox is not really fatal as we heard so that part of the rumour is likely a lie. But what of the shooting?
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by ipoblogic: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:

Most schools in the nnwei city are shut down.
I have confirmed this.

Calls we made through says there was forceful vaccination on kids at school and there was some deaths.

We have made calls and asked for our security personnel's to investigate.

All I can say for now is, there is no smoke without fire.
And the Islamic terrorists occupying our lands in the name of Nigerian soldiers are capable of anything.

I shall follow this up anyway..

24 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Dillusionist(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2017
it has gotten to onitsha. .school children are running home..it's happening now..lalasticlala please front page

1 Like

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
We need pictorial evidence of the pandemonium, of schools on lock down etc.
I can't just stay and start videoing or taking pictures but I saw some people, maybe pressmen, videoing the students running.

This would be national news very soon.
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by ipoblogic: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:

Schools are locked down.
School kids are racing home.
Parents are running helter skelter.
The roads are roudy.

You don't have to believe it.
It doesn't matter if you believe it or not.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Atiku ‘simple Man’ Campaign Goes Wrong On Twitter / Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic) / Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.