Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach (73139 Views)

School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) / Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. / 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by ElsonMorali: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
CallmeCHIKE:

Don't mind those that said you only look stupid,
The truth is that you are really stupid.
Your stupidity is always predictable.

Why have you decided to make zero sense throughout your life,
Your death would bring forth a new "cause of death" which is "overdose of plain stupidity".

Maybe you'll make history when your obituary poster comes out and one gets to see;
Cause of death - overdose of plain stupidity.
Dumb warthog.

You mustn't comment.

Chike, just read what you posted now and tell us If it makes sense to you. How many kids have the soldiers killed at the moment? Go on, tell us...
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
gbosaa:

Abagworo, what's the vaccine meant for?

I've asked this question on here and on the phone but no one has provided the right answer.
FYI, the military has an outpost and nobody is giving any immunization, it was announced in churches that there would be free eye tests, treatment and stuff and nobody was compelled to go for it.
Don't believe everything you hear abeg

1 Like

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by adem30: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
obstead200:

I really don't know why u hate the igbos so much.
But in any case, I still believe u are one of the most stupid pple to ever grace nairaland

Sorry, I don't talk with Educated Illiterate
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by freshinko: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
gbam..gbam..gbam. I trust my people, once we loose trust in you. your name automatically becomes SORRY. CAN the World please see that IGBOS have lost trust in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by tishbite41(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Story for the gods, tell IPOB to tell IPOB terrorists' children to stop going to school till next year na.
We've not even seen a pix of the soldiers immunising the kids
dnt u have kids? go n immunize them na. na my pikin u wan give monkey abi na jaki pox

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by UchaNwababa: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Liar, I left Abakiliki yersterday evening nd nothing absolutely like that happened in reality, just the normal tension generated from rumour.............the same AI media claimed boycotted the vaccination exercise?

Are there No military men of Igbo origin?
Broda it is true we have recorded many cases here in Federal Medical Center AI
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by adem30: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Harrisee:

Ask them to take the vaccinations to your region. The south east have never experienced any epidemic, from Ebola to polio. We don't need their vaccines. We know how to conduct our vaccinations. And stop poking your dirty nose in matters concerning the great East. There are lots of topics here on NL.

Sorry, I don't argue with an Educated illiterate
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
gbosaa:

You've not answered the question sir.

The LGA, governor and commissioner of health are aware of what?

WHAT ARE THE VACCINES MEANT TO PROTECT AGAINST??

If no one can answer this question or if you'll have to consult to find the answer to this simple question, it means there hasn't been enough information about the said exercise.

First thing the people/elderly target must know is the type of vaccine and what it is meant to protect against.

What is the vaccine meant for?
Nobody is vaccinating anybody, if you feel otherwise please provide proof
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by UchaNwababa: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Spylord48:

forcing them?
thanks
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by linusbnn(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Since there are no factual evidence to bck it up, it remains false till proven other wise.......telepathic minded people re not teacheable

The issue is that prior to this exercise,the army would have notified the schools through the ministry of education and ministry of health. because even myself will run when I see army vehicles coming towards where I am and the next thing they will tell me is open your body for vaccine. So I feel proper information was needed to avert this.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by kcy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
lastmessenger:
no. People are weeping seriously in the streets as am talking to you.
Weldon'
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Referendum50(f): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Chike, just read what you posted now and tell us If it makes sense to you. How many kids have the soldiers killed at the moment? Go on, tell us...

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Spylord48:

nothing is happening.. just rumors that soldiers are killing school children. I asked people to show me where and when the soldiers killed the students, they couldn't even say anything

MODIFIED

ordinary immunization ,free eye services and medical check up made people to tear race like this!!! .Yet people have been filling the atmosphere with hate speeches. I wonder what will happen if it was bomb that was dropped. see the way people are running helter shelter. Mtn, recharge card sellers and bike men really hit a jackpot today.I only pity the innocent women that injured themselves today because of the trouble and confusion. That the reason I block any person that send me those broadcast message for whatsapp.

Ordinary immunization? That's what you called it right.

Listen young man, let me paint the picture very well for you!
There was an outbreak of a dangerous disease known as monkey pox in some states in Nigeria, and it was widely believed that it started in Bayelsa state as a result of the Nigerian Army vaccinating some school children in that state.

Now fast forward to today, the same army surfaced again in many schools in Nnewi with the same vaccination and people started running for their dear lives.

And what did you do sir?

You rushed to the nearest recharge card vendor, bought 100 naira recharge card, recharged your cheap China phone, rushed into nairaland forum and started squirting rubbish from your mouth.

My advice to you sir (though I know that you won't take it), next time you don't know what to type, just stay mute so that people around you will think that you're wise.

'ordinary immunization ' gbuo gi!!!

5 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
UchaNwababa:
Here in Abakaliki we are under Seige by military men most of the injected children were taking to FMC Abakaliki cos they started misbehave after the soldier inject them.
On Sunday now, you'll pick your bible and go to church, praying to God to answer your call after lying this much.. Smh
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
FYI, the military has an outpost and nobody is giving any immunization, it was announced in churches that there would be free eye tests, treatment and stuff and nobody was compelled to go for it.
Don't believe everything you hear abeg

Thanks for the info. I still believe that there were issues with the way the outreach medical programme was disseminated to the people.

The rumour about vaccines and immunisation have flooded the internet and social media. That is really sad and very unfortunate.

There are lots of people out there who would benefit from the eye test even if they'd had to pay a few quid for it.

I've asked a few people about this but they seem to be unaware of the said outreach. They said they weren't told in the churches.

1 Like

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Referendum50(f): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Meklex:
My brother just came home from school. I heard rumors that soldiers are shooting at people and they are injecting people with monkey pox. Reporting from Nnewi
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by 22Mikey: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Spylord48:

nothing is happening.. just rumors that soldiers are killing school children. I asked people to show me where and when the soldiers killed the students, they couldn't even say anything

MODIFIED

ordinary immunization ,free eye services and medical check up made people to tear race like this!!! .Yet people have been filling the atmosphere with hate speeches. I wonder what will happen if it was bomb that was dropped. see the way people are running helter shelter. Mtn, recharge card sellers and bike men really hit a jackpot today.I only pity the innocent women that injured themselves today because of the trouble and confusion. That the reason I block any person that send me those broadcast message for whatsapp.

****Helter Skelter and not helter shelter
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
UchaNwababa:
Here in Abakaliki we are under Seige by military men most of the injected children were taking to FMC Abakaliki cos they started misbehave after the soldier inject them.

Stop spreading false news mister. It won't do you any good. People like you prevent the real target of the outreach from getting the right medical assistance.

1 Like

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Referendum50(f): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Why shoot people and kids? Why are these beasts in uniform senseless?

There is confusion in Nnewi as we speak. People are running helter-skelter with their kids. Some children are crying as their mates are taken home by their parents.
Looks like a typical war situation.

Kanu and IPOB is right. The East is under siege.
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Kazim88: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
toye440:
i talk say make dem free dis ppl make dem get their Biafra their mumu dey infectious abeg, imagine how on earth can this b true that soldiers are infecting primary and secondary school pupils with a disease poppycock na so una foolish reach.

Mr man google Asaba Massacre... Nigeria Army can do anything...

They are not humans.. They are maggots..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
tishbite41:
dnt u have kids? go n immunize them na. na my pikin u wan give monkey abi na jaki pox
Who is doing the immunization abeg and where?
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
ochukwuma15:

Ordinary immunization? That's what you called it right.

Listen young man, let me paint the picture very well for you!
There was an outbreak of a dangerous disease known as monkey pox in some states in Nigeria, and it was widely believed that it started in Bayelsa state as a result of the Nigerian Army vaccinating some school children in that state.

Now fast forward to today, the same army surfaced again in many schools in Nnewi with the same vaccination and people started running for their dear lives.

And what did you do sir?

You rushed to the nearest recharge card vendor, bought 100 naira recharge card, recharged your cheap China phone, rushed into nairaland forum and started squirting rubbish from your mouth.

My advice to you sir (though I know that you won't take it), next time you don't know what to type, just stay mute so that people around you will think that you're wise.

'ordinary immunization ' gbuo gi!!!
the problem with most of you is you are educated illiterates blinded by hatred and foolishness. Now who told you that the isolated cases of monkey pox had anything to do with vaccination? Is that what they little children and even adults sufering from it told you? You bigots started by saying it's a plan from the govt to exterminate igbos, to your surprise, it started in bayelsa, spread to akwa ibom, spread to Lagos, even one case has been recorded in the north, you couldn't maintain that line of stupid reasoning because of course you can't claim those parts to be east, now you open your useless mouth to type non sense.my friend, free yourself from hatred, that what will exterminate you not any vaccination.
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Bamibor: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Obere4u:

They were informed. Information was passed to churches. The people only reacted because they heard someone died from the medicine (which is a lie ).
If you are not in ozubulu, you won't understand what am saying.

Oga immunization has never been a part of the job description of the Nigerian Army. As a matter of fact in saner climes, they have no business amongst the citizens except in a war situation or under extreme national emergencies.

Whatever health care they had planned to provide to the populace could have been done through the Nigerian medical association or the ministry of health in the various states.

There is obviously still a lot of palpable tension in the south east following the recent operation and any action by the NA now should have been expected to be met with scepticism by the populace.

The rumours may have been wrong and indeed uncalled for but I still cannot absolve the Nigerian Army for interfering with the peace of the region for whatever reason.
Generally in Nigeria the sight of the NA is not greeted with cheers.
The spate at which they're encroaching into civillain space and taking over the duties of the police, One would wonder whether Nigerian has become a militarized state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
UchaNwababa:
you are a liar!!!
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
gbosaa:

Thanks for the info. I still believe that there were issues with the way the outreach medical programme was disseminated to the people.

The rumour about vaccines and immunisation have flooded the internet and social media. That is really sad and very unfortunate.

There are lots of people out there who would benefit from the eye test even if they'd had to pay a few quid for it.

I've asked a few people about this but they seem to be unaware of the said outreach. They said they weren't told in the churches.
This has been announced since Sunday and the target was the elderly with eye problem, people have being going there since but I just wonder how this rumour started today
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by tishbite41(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Who is doing the immunization abeg and where?
so u dnt have d details and u re typing wat u feel like typing on nairaland. come to the east and thou shalt see d beasts. they shall immunize thee.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Nobody is vaccinating anybody, if you feel otherwise please provide proof

I've responded to your previous reply. You are the only one that provided the 'eye test' information here, thanks for that but it's also proof that the initiators of the said medical outreach did a poor job in informing the people otherwise lots of people would've been online supporting or acknowledging that they heard it in the churches etc.
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Sirambassador(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
This one weak me o... I must say...
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by smilingface(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
toye440:
i talk say make dem free dis ppl make dem get their Biafra their mumu dey infectious abeg, imagine how on earth can this b true that soldiers are infecting primary and secondary school pupils with a disease poppycock na so una foolish reach.
na you foolish pass..during Ebola virus you no baff with salt and water..pig brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Fearlez: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
greatiyk4u:

I am in Enugu, nd the tension generated is based on rumour,............
whether the pandemonium is a fallout of rumour or genuine concern is not any business of mine....I never even claimed it was/wasn't a rumour.

*Fact is the army's presence in the south east is a thoughtless move by a tactless worthless Government.

* The fact that the Nigeria army, a byword for unprofessionalism, extra judicial killings, rape, arson, looting and murder, dare to roll out health programs in a region that has zero trust for it is the height of delusions and this isn't rumour but a substantial fact.

* And weather it be rumour or not, the large presence of army in Enugu and its villages, one of the most peaceful cities in Nigeria is enough to generate rumours founded or unfounded.

President Buhari should take his bodyguards to the north east that is home to the 4th most deadly terrorist group in the world.

God punish anyone trying to rationalize this occupation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
tishbite41:
so u dnt have d details and u re typing wat u feel like typing on nairaland. come to the east and thou shalt see d beasts. they shall immunize thee.
I stay in Nkpor so stop spreading lies and propaganda
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by ElsonMorali: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=Referendum50 post=61319974][/quote]

Are those the pupils?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic) / Native Doctor In Court: Sowore Is Mad – Aisha Yesufu Laughs (Pictures) / Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.