Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) (1767 Views)

A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics / Someone Just Discovered This And It's True (pics) / I Took These Photos Of Fulanis Fleeing; Doctor Speaks On Nomadic Cattle Herding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) by ChopBellefull(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2017
People are running helter skelter coming to their kids school to carry their children. With the rumor that fulanis dressed in soldiers uniform are injecting children to death.. Below are som pic of som children running home .

Please how true is this.. Der z much fear over here now

1 Like

Re: Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) by pointblank247(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2017
A class room teacher reporting. pls people you should disregard thos rumour but its seeiouse here. i think it emanate from wrong handling of immunisation proggram. i dont know why they should be assigned soldiers to the people immunising the childrem in schools. the school is not a war front
Re: Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) by Arthurwinner(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2017
I had that too.....pls serious action should b taken already
Re: Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) by ReLaTE(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2017
ChopBellefull:
People are running helter skelter coming to their kids school to carry their children. With the rumor that fulanis dressed in soldiers uniform are injecting children to death.. Below are som pic of som children running home .

Please how true is this.. Der z much fear over here now
i heard its the military men that are doing the forceful immunization. Pandemonium everywhere now, though the health officials from the state are on their way to verify what is really happening.

1 Like

Re: Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) by GreyLaw(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2017
It's stupidity and idiocy to attach soldiers to immunization officials, even if your intentions were good an initio. People will misunderstand you and become suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) by niceprof: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2017
It will take time for Buhari to understand what deploying soldiers to the east has done to the psyche of the easterners.Nigeria has lost the Igbo nation forever.

7 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) by mpianya39(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Biafra must come cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) by dunkem21(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2017
niceprof:
It will take time for Buhari to understand what deploying soldiers to the east has done to the psyche of the easterners.
Re: Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) by ChopBellefull(m): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2017
GreyLaw:
It's stupidity and idiocy to attach soldiers to immunization officials, even if your intentions were good an initio. People will misunderstand you and become suspicious.

I don't even believe that there are immunization agents around, nt to talk of attaching soldiers to them.. I think its all political stunt by obiano's rivals
Re: Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) by joeyfire(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2017
niceprof:
It will take time for Buhari to understand what deploying soldiers to the east has done to the psyche of the easterners.Nigeria has lost the Igbo nation forever.

Hmmm
Re: Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) by ProWalker: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ibow people too fear, once they see a soldier now, all they see is a python
Shioooorrrr!
Re: Rumours Of Fulanis Killing Igbo Children In Anambra State How True? (pics) by M2dX(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
mpianya39:
Biafra must come cool cool cool
grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Government of Corruption? Ibrahim Lamorde is Back to The Police Force / Anambra Guber: Voters Not Upto 10000, FG Bumping Up Figures - IPOB / Why Saraki, Dogara ‘remained’ In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.