Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? (1093 Views)

Regina Chukwu Vows To Fight Any Celebrity That Campaigns For Tinubu, Atiku / If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? / Don't be the Mental Slave of any Celebrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by nastycgolden(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mine would definitely be Wizkid. He's a really cute guy. What about you guys? Who would you spend your day with and why.
CC: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
None of them.

What do I have in common with them to want to waste my day on em? undecided

Although Trey Songz is really cute grin
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by tellwisdom: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:
None of them.

What do I have in common with them to want to waste my day on em? undecided

Although Trey Songz is really cute grin

Rokia, how's ur sister doing? Give me her number or u tell her to msg me. sad

1 Like

Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by lalasticlala(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
tellwisdom:

Rokia, how's ur sister doing? Give me her number or u tell her to msg me. sad

Spits

Yea, he chop cockroach
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by lalasticlala(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
nastycgolden:
Mine would definitely be Wizkid. He's a really cute guy. What about you guys? Who would you spend your day with and why.
CC: lalasticlala

When I was younger, I used to care about celebrities, but not anymore. I like Stephanie Okereke sha

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by baski92(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Yemi alada she go sabi woow as I take dey see her so

Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by Jagermeister(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jeremy Clarkson of old Topgear.

Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson.

Lalasticlala on this thread, the infamous one, almost more famous than seun himself. Dude get more than 2,000 mentions in a day.

This is the first of his comments I've ever seen.
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by Evablizin(f): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
cheesy
Aunty Funke
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Olayode 'Tokyo baby' Juliana
So that I can't confirm her virginity myself,
and allow the world to rest.
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
lalasticlala:

When I was younger, I used to care about celebrities, but not anymore. I like Stephanie Okereke sha
You wet like toke makinwa pass anything

Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by queenprecy(f): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
mercy Johnson
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by mayweather145: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
I would have said davido, but ppl wil say i might drink myself to death
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by tellwisdom: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
lalasticlala:

Spits

Yea, he chop cockroach

U want to collect my wife?? angry
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by Syphax(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mine is 2pac aka Makaveli

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by Larrey(f): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tubaba
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kim K

Alicia keys...

Trey
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by SuperSuave(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
lalasticlala:

You mean Stephanie Otobo?
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by ChopBellefull(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Yemi alade all d way o.
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by princealexndre(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wizkid or davido
Re: If You Could Spend A Day With Any Celebrity, Who Will It Be? by nastycgolden(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
lalasticlala:

Oga lalasticlala.. .you should move to front-page nw

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) / Check Out This Boy's Painting Of 2baba (pics) / LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.