Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye (22067 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by Odioko1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
K
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by kennystones: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
kennystones:
The guy above me y na.which netwrk u dy use.
Anyways i no 1 b ftc for cassava thread
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by Yuneehk(f): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
makdcash:
I don't know if u guys notice something wink.....casava
grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by Heffalump(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wow! I go dye is well endowned.

All I see is below the belt grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by DanielsParker(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
See how you stole FTC from me!
you dey hustle FTC too..
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by Hardewarlee(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
You ehn lol
kokomaster3d:
Girls must surferrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by enemyofprogress: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
He looks like human beans for here
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by thunderbabs: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
I go die shocked All dt pump under u alone? shocked Bobrisky is cumming 4u
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by 2000viewsNg(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
LATEST!! DJ Olu Abiodun’s Family Conducts Autopsy, Releases Statement On His Death

Family of Late Davido’s Friend DJ Olu has released an Official statement concerning the death of the 25year old.

”The Abiodun family confirms the tragic and regrettable demise of our beloved son, Olugbemiga. We know there are many questions as to how or why such tragedy would happen to such great individual but still. God is in control.

The past few days have been most trying for the family. We are saddened by his demise but we are comforted by the well wishes and kind thoughts of friends around the world.

Olugbemiga has touched so many people on so many different levels during his short life but few had the pleasure of truly knowing him. He was a down to earth, generous, kind-hearted, idealist and selfless individual who was extremely inspirational to many.

READ ALSO Read What Toke Makinwa Has To Say About Emotional Abuse
https://2000views.com.ng/read-toke-makinwa-said-emotional-abuse/

The family hereby, pleads with the public to disregard insinuations being peddled by certain sections of the media about the actual cause of our son’s death.

An official result of the autopsy conducted will be made available as soon as it is ready. Until then, we urge everyone to kindly respect our family’s need to grieve. And come to terms with our loss privately.

We remain humble as parents and a family, among several around the world who are bereaved via the tragic loss of a child. It is never easy to come to terms with the heart-wrenching and enduring agony. That accompanies the death of a loved son.

READ ALSO Wizkid And Davido Promised Us A Collabo, Here's Why They Haven't Deliver
https://2000views.com.ng/wizkid-and-davido-promised-us-a-collabo-heres-why-they-havent-deliver/

But our family will forever treasure memories of the extremely joyous days spent with Olugbemiga, prior to his demise. Those precious memories will stay with us forever. We are privileged to have some of his amazing, magic moments captured in our hearts.

To everyone who knew him, Olugbemiga was a son and man of immeasurable talent and promise. To those who knew him more personally, he was a consummate artiste and citizen of humanity. We knew him as a devoted son, a loyal and very generous brother and friend.

We treasure the outpouring of grief, empathy and love from unbelievably wonderful network of close friends in Nigeria and from around the world.

READ ALSO Olajumoke The Bread Seller's Breakthrough Picture Ranks In Top Ten Best International Picture Of The Year 2016
https://2000views.com.ng/olajumoke-the-bread-sellers-breakthrough-picture-ranks-in-top-ten-best-international-picture-of-the-year-2016/

Families rarely experience such stirring warmth, compassion and support as have we, from every corner of the planet. This has profoundly touched our hearts and lives. We are eternally grateful.

At this moment however, we respectfully request the worldwide media to allow us time to grieve privately. Without the intrusions associated with press and photography.

Seye Abiodun

For the family..

Kindly Visit Our Blog For Latest And Trending News In Nigeria
https://2000views.com.ng/latest-dj-olu-abioduns-family-conducts-autopsy-releases-statement-death/
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by tunlade02: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chai! if this guy handle any woman with this him long thing, she must surely shout I GO DIE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by ChristyB(f): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who the cap fits...let her wear it..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by curvilicious: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
kokomaster3d:

I sorry vor you cheesy
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by curvilicious: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Heffalump:
Wow! I go dye is well endowned.

All I see is below the belt grin

Gay!
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Men now wear lip stick undecided
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by bewla(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hardewarlee:
Handsome .? lol ..... He come sit like King of Bed Bugs Lmao ...

Please Don't quote me , Use my FTC respect me grin

Well i know some stubborn being will still quote me but to be sincere I'm too busy to reply you back .
I hope that not a worm cropping under that zip
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by Taiwo20(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hardewarlee:

Well i know some stubborn being will still quote me but to be sincere I'm too busy to reply you back .

I DON QUOTE YOU.....

THE GUY DRESS SENSE SEF
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by Pamperme: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hardewarlee:

i dont know why but i read that in Yoruba... Oba idun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by paradigmshift(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Naturalobserver:
Here in Benin,when I was staying with my aunt,we were inside her car when she saw I GO DIE in his convertible driving close to her,she rolled down ND started calling"I GO DIE" I GO DIE"...nd I GO DIE was like "abeg make Una hold that woman oooo,she say she wan die"

he lives in Benin.
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by Meek3445(f): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tonto Dikeh’s Amazing Birthday Message to her rumoured Boyfriend, Ray Hushpuppi
Tonto Dikeh declares as she wished Ray Hushpuppi the best things on his birthday today. Recall their had been rumor a romantic affair between the actress, Tonto Dikeh and tge Dubai-based Nigerian big boy Huspuppi. wp-1507731892128 Tonto Dikeh, might just have fueled the rumor has she shared a lovely message to hushpuppi.
She wrote;
www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/tonto-dikehs-amazing-birthday-message.html?m=1
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by jeminaty(f): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
kokomaster3d:

i think say na only me see am grin
kokomaster3d:
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by brainbox1000(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
That thing you carry for under .....hmmm girls go die ... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by TeeWelz: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Naturalobserver:
Here in Benin,when I was staying with my aunt,we were inside her car when she saw I GO DIE in his convertible driving close to her,she rolled down ND started calling"I GO DIE" I GO DIE"...nd I GO DIE was like "abeg make Una hold that woman oooo,she say she wan die"
lwkmd
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by Kobicove(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
It appears this guy is getting fairer in complexion undecided
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by udasly(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
niggas with sharp eyes grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by udasly(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=jeminaty post=61322620]

i think say na only me see am grin

9ja ehh
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by jamessamo: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
OMO LOOK AT HIS LARGE DICK .AJANGBANDI
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by delishpot: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is he wearing lipstick or did he just finish kissing a woman?
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by mike4real2(m): 1:46am On Oct 12, 2017
I go die, black is beautifull oh. Btw your jokes no de funny again e be like say you need to go back to warri go get better jokes.
Re: Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye by kruusy: 6:35am On Oct 12, 2017
d guy has made it....he worked for it....he gat talent sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here / Ruggedman With Tobi Bakre And Rico Swavey / My Son Will Give Mohbad’s Son N100,000 For A Year – Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.