Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,950 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

Apply For Ongoing Recruitment At Oxfam Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Ongoing Recruitment At Oxfam Nigeria (888 Views)

Oxfam Nigeria Graduates & Non-graduates Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Apply For Oxfam Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Oxfam Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Ongoing Recruitment At Oxfam Nigeria by Sirumosam: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oxfam Nigeria Recruitment 2017…. Oxfam is a confederation of 17 Affiliates committed to creating a just world without poverty. In Nigeria Oxfam works in the areas of Economic Justice/Sustainable Livelihoods, Humanitarian Programming to save lives, Advancing Gender Justice and Good Governance, adopting a right based approach.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Programme Services Manager
Req ID: 2841
Job Type: Full-time/ 40 hours a week
Start date: December 1, 2017
Contract: 1 year

Purpose of the Position

To ensure effective and efficient delivery of all operational and business development functions to the country programme, and ensure risk is managed and there is compliance with Oxfam’s policies and procedures.
S/he is a member of the Senior Management Team and contributes to the overall leadership and management of the Oxfam programme in Nigeria.

Main Tasks

Provide strategic leadership to the various business support functions (finance, human resources, logistics, IT, administration, business development & donor contract management issues), ensuring the best possible support to the programme and advice to the response management team.
Liaise with the funding team to ensure that all donor reporting requirements are met, including proposals, budgets and donor reporting liaising as required by donors.
Provide direct support to the Humanitarian Programme Manager and the Programme Managers in the field on all matters of finance specifically budget preparation, monitoring, control and reporting with a view to ensuring good financial standards are met.
Produce monthly financial management information for the Response Management Team and ensures that the finance team provides necessary financial reports for field programme managers to monitor and review their project activities.... Read more details here ==>>>http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/oxfam-nigeria-recruitment/
Re: Apply For Ongoing Recruitment At Oxfam Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
FTC.
after just a month of becoming a nairalander i have I achieve this feat.
i dedicate this to all ma haters.
I survive each day to prove u wrong
Re: Apply For Ongoing Recruitment At Oxfam Nigeria by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
ObaofNigeria:
FTC.
after just a month of becoming a nairalander i have I achieve this feat.
i dedicate this to all ma haters.
I survive each day to prove u wrong
Not yet bro pray it gets to front page before u celebrate
Re: Apply For Ongoing Recruitment At Oxfam Nigeria by romeorailss: 3:04am On Oct 12, 2017
james17:

Not yet bro pray it gets to front page before u celebrate
hahahahah grin
Obviously guy dint know the meaning of FTC cheesy
A learner

(1) (Reply)

Traveling Agency Freelancers/staffs / Latest Job Vacancies At Scripture Union (nig.) Press & Books Limited (4 Position / Apply For Honeywell Group Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.