Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP (19857 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Pick Sule Lamido - Sahara Reporters / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by maxzzo1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
comos:
One of these three will be the PDP presidential candidate

Ahmed Markafi, Ibrahim Dakwambo or Sule Lamido

is anything wrong wit d middlebelt abi nebi north?

2 Likes

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
mrvitalis:
Nice one but he can't win Buhari

David Mark has more pull
Northern minorites would vote him more than Buhari even

But igbos should for once be wise and not fall for this northern trap to rule for 12 years
So in your opinion what is the way out of this 'northern trap' you speak of?
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by Edu3Again: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
luvinhubby:
Anybody or anything for Buhari.

na real anything but Buhari.

Goat sef better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by adem30: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
tunderay:
The Northerners are so wise, now check this out. if PDP wins, the winner will want to use two terms, if he fails after one term, another Notherner will emerge and it will go on like that till God knows when.

Sebi na we dey claim sense. We get mouth, them get strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by malton: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
GoroTango:
But like Yaradua and Jonathan untested on the national scene and hence likely to be a disaster

I believe Yar'adua did quite alright during his stint as president.

Goodluck did implement some excellent policies. Take away corruption and the lackadaisical attitude with which he handled certain issues, I think he was decent.

For all his experience at the national level, look how unconvincing Buhari has been.

Besides, Dankwambo's period in office as the AGF did afford him some much needed experience. At least, he does understand the workings of government at the federal level. Not to mention he's open-minded.

If we went by experience alone, we'd always end up with the exact same results as before.

1 Like

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by malton: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
oruma19:
dankwambo is our next president 2019. Buhari will not contest again. PDP is coming back stronger and better. They learnt their lesson already.

Amen. Even if Buhari does contest, Dankwambo will floor him.

1 Like

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by ihatesycophant(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
We've known from day one, as you continue attacking APC and Buhari, that you Femi Aribisala is a confirmed PDP apologist. A so called man of God lying to the public that he's not in PDP and has not met Jonathan before but his statement portrayed another thing. How would a person not a card carrying member of a political party have a total bias mind about a political party and its people? If not alignment such have with his cherished party, PDP.
To the main point. Two of Sule Lamido cannot unseat Buhari. As far as the Northern Nigeria is concern today, no single person can unseat Buhari. In the North Buhari is like a political god to 80 percent of them. The love they have for him is too natural. Except Buhari would not contest, then PDP may have inroad in the North but they should pray Buhari should not contest. Even members of MAkarfi household, the PDP caretaker chairman would vote for Buhari. If Buhari does not contest and APC mistakenly give Rabiu Kwakwanso ticket, PDP is gone. The man command great love in the North like Buhari. Lamido my foot. This was the same political miscalculation they made about Jonathan that he lost woefully. Today nobody in PDP that can match the popularity of the two men. The only person that can have a little bite of fight is Atiku Abubakar because of his financial war chest if peradventure he defected to PDP else no show for PDP in the North.
Average northerner don't care about performance but care about their own being there at all costs and that makes them sadistic in voting.
While the South is thinking of competency, the North is thinking of OUR OWN.

4 Likes

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
malton:

I believe Yar'adua did quite alright during his stint as president.

Goodluck did implement some excellent policies. Take away corruption and the lackadaisical attitude with which he handled certain issues, I think he was decent.

For all his experience at the national level, look how unconvincing Buhari has been.

Besides, Dankwambo's period in office as the AGF did afford him some much needed experience. At least, he does understand the workings of government at the federal level. Not to mention he's open-minded.

If we went by experience alone, we'd always end up with the exact same results as before.
Lets not go into Yaradua and Jonathan's matter for now and stick with Dankwanbo. Nigerians do not know who Dankwanbo is, you and I do not know who he is. Have you ever heard the man express his views on any pressing national issue? Even here in the north except for those of us who are politically conscious, very few have even heard of his name. Is this the guy you feel can rally support for his presidential bid from northern Nigeria's complex ethno-religious make up against a more known Buhari? I'm not even going to the south where less than one in ten voters have ever even heard of him before
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by excomarow(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
comos:

Bunch of corrupt souls

We don't need them either

1 Like

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by positivetaught: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
I would have agreed with Bisala but it shouldn't be NW all the time, I believed if Johnathan had listen to reasons n dropped sambo for lamido he wouldn't have lost as sambo brought nothing to the table,let other regions in the North also take charge n I'm strongly for Atiku in this case,Dankwambo has done well in Gombe but he hasn't shown the political ruggedness n toughness to handle Nigeria's complex difficulties that requires a political lion heart to deal with.
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by EazyMoh(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
GoroTango:
Lets not go into Yaradua and Jonathan's matter for now and stick with Dankwanbo. Nigerians do not know who Dankwanbo is, you and I do not know who he is. Have you ever heard the man express his views on any pressing national issue? Even here in the north except for those of us who are politically conscious, very few have even heard of his name. Is this the guy you feel can rally support for his presidential bid from northern Nigeria's complex ethno-religious make up against a more known Buhari? I'm not even going to the south where less than one in ten voters have ever even heard of him before
Don't mind them. The same case with Tambuwal. People down south thought just because as speaker that challenged GEJ that he was some kind of big deal. They don't know that Senator is his godfather and he can't anything without his go ahead.
The only reason they keep mentioning Dankwanbo is simply because he was the only PDP candidate to defeat APC squarely in the north. They assume he wields some kind of special follwership. Unknown to them Dankwanbo won simply because of the dire unpopularity of his opponent flying the APC flag.
Dankwambo like Tambuwal are babies in northern politics. Same with so called former Senate President David Mark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by jelel6: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
malton:

No, he's not Fulani. He's Terawa.

One of the most detribalised Nigerians there are at the moment.

story!!!!!
most you vote for a northerner in 2019? I believe their are many presidential candidates that would be from the south come 2019. if you and your type are so scared of tribalistic presidents, why not vote from your region? shouting tribalism to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by seguno2: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
oruma19:
dankwambo is our next president 2019. Buhari will not contest again. PDP is coming back stronger and better. They learnt their lesson already.

If PDP is still thinking of making Tewonde Bode George or EFCC indicted Gbenga Daniel its chairman, then they have not learnt any lessons and will FAIL again in 2019, which hopefully will be the final burial of the corrupt party.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by Basic123: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
My own is to watch how biafrans will become northern slaves they've always been since 1960 again in 2019.Even ojukwu their paramount leader had to contest for ordinary senator(a former head of state oo) under hausa fulani party NPN in 1983 and loss woefully cool

1 Like

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by GODWIN78(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
some people will come here telling us that Nigeria will be great again,when the same corrupt, politician,s looting and violating the law are warming up to contest for a post,and the zoo,demented one,s here ,that want a freedom fighter killed, are here deliberating who should be the best candidate, for 2019,
chukwu okike abiama, come and give us Biafra before 2019,,
enough is enough.
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by Syphonn(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party has slammed President Muhammadu Buhari of mortgaging the future of Nigerians with his request to borrow $5.5bn foreign loan.

The party said the plan would drive Nigeria into further debt and consciously mortgage the future of the unborn generations.
Adeyeye said: “Like other well-meaning Nigerians, we consider this new offer for a $ 5.5 billion external loan seeking the administration of President Buhari as an attempt to push the nation down into the black hole of debt which will negatively affect the future of this nation.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/5-5b-loan-stop-mortgaging-future-pdp-warns-buhari/
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
EazyMoh:

Don't mind them. The same case with Tambuwal. People down south thought just because as speaker that challenged GEJ that he was some kind of big deal. They don't know that Senator is his godfather and he can't anything without his go ahead.
The only reason they keep mentioning Dankwanbo is simply because he was the only PDP candidate to defeat APC squarely in the north. They assume he wields some kind of special follwership. Unknown to them Dankwanbo won simply because of the dire unpopularity of his opponent flying the APC flag.
Dankwambo like Tambuwal are babies in northern politics. Same with so called former Senate President David Mark.
Exactly. Southern nairalanders have very little knowledge about the complexities of northern politicking

2 Likes

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by chngebeginwthme: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
EzeEbira:
Anybody but buhari even if it is seun osewa.

LOL no one can match the popularity of Buhari hahaha

1 Like

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by McTobe(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMM

FOR NOW NOBODY FROM THE NORTH CAN UPSTAGE PRESIDENT BUHARI.
MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, WHOMSOEVER THAT COMES OUT FROM THE NORTH TO CONTEST AGAINST BUHARI IS ONLY JUSTIFYING HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT WHILE WAITING FOR SUPER MIRACLE TO HAPPEN..
AND WHAT IS THE BASIS OF THAT ASSUMPTION?
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by stonemasonn: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
maxzzo1:

is anything wrong wit d middlebelt abi nebi north?
I tire ooo.
Dino Melaye for president.
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by billyG(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
sule lamido my shiit!
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by Eberex(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thunder fire una!!! Northerner again?
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by NASTYNASOSO: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
McTobe:
AND WHAT IS THE BASIS OF THAT ASSUMPTION?

HMMMMMMM.

THIS IS FACT NOT AN ASSUMPTION.EVEN HIS ENEMIES WOULD ACKNOWLEDGE THIS FACT.
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by malton: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
GoroTango:

It's all packaging, bro. Popularity does not imply acceptance. Mention Sule Lamido to any neutral and the first thing that comes to mind is "barawo!" Do you believe any right-thinking individual would knowingly vote for a crook?

Buhari was repackaged as "mai gaskia" prior to the 2003 elections so he could challenge obj. And while it did take some time, the people finally bought it.

Run Dankwambo on the PDP platform, highlight his achievements in Gombe, and watch the people key in. Most people are at a point where all they need is redemption. Promote him as the messiah and see if all of that does not change.

Most of today's most renowned leaders emerged from obscurity.

1 Like

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by GameGod(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
seunmsg:
And what is the difference between Lamido and Buhari when it comes to tribalism? Lamido is another ethnocentric Fulani man just like Buhari. He is also an extremely corrupt person with many corruption cases involving him and his children still pending in court. He is not a good upgrade from Buhari.

I also don't want a situation where another northerner will start afresh and then be demanding for two terms. That will amount to 12 straight years of ethnocentric Fulani rule. The south should be wise. Count me out of this please.
U haf changed
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by Primebuilders(m): 1:16am On Oct 12, 2017
adem30:
So you Idiots can still go back to North to source for President after insulting them all these while? Why can't you zone your Presidency to East, after all you are all been shouting Igbos are being marginalized, Calling Buhari supporters Northern slaves. So whose slave are you guys now?

Either Buhari win or not, its a Win Win for the North, is either the enjoy another 4years or Another 8yrs

Who are u referring to by YOU.
You don't know what politics is. PDP want to devide northern vote with Buhari so they have to choose a northern candidate to win presidency. If not what have not have to offer
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by adem30: 5:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Primebuilders:

Who are u referring to by YOU.
You don't know what politics is. PDP want to devide northern vote with Buhari so they have to choose a northern candidate to win presidency. If not what have not have to offer

That means nobody from South East can defeat Buhari right?
So why are they crying all these while when they know they do not have the capacity to defeat him. Insulting North and you still want them to vote for you.
I only laugh at PDP when FFK and Fayose are their hope when it comes to attacking Northern people, you guys are only making things easy for Buhari comes 2019 election

1 Like

Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by onunwa21(m): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2017
If Nigeria Government allows a free nd fair election come 2019, anybody will nd must surely unseat PMB.
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by Jlow2: 6:09am On Oct 12, 2017
i wonder wat dey will tell us dis tym
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by tuniski: 6:50am On Oct 12, 2017
adem30:
So you Idiots can still go back to North to source for President after insulting them all these while? Why can't you zone your Presidency to East, after all you are all been shouting Igbos are being marginalized, Calling Buhari supporters Northern slaves. So whose slave are you guys now?

Either Buhari win or not, its a Win Win for the North, is either the enjoy another 4years or Another 8yrs
It is not the north as a whole by Buhari that is the incompetent and full of nepotism that is the problem. Let him go so we can have a true nigerian president!!!
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by Pesuzok(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2017
godox2:
Igbo that are crying for marginalization will still support Fulani and accept 2nd or even 3rd class citizens.
Lamido's candidacy is DoA.
BUHARI till 2023.

I think my fellow igbos should come together and strategise. I would suggest the igbos should give Buhari another 4 years so that the north can complete their 8 years in that way justifying the need for presidency from the SE for 2023
Re: Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP by Okanokan(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
comos:

None of them will be the Presidential candidate of pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umaru Tanko Almakura Celebrates 66th Birthday At Special School Lafia (Photos) / Zamfara APC: Crisis Looms As Yari, Marafa Rejects Matawalle As Leader / Umahi: Government Will Not Borrow N1.1 Trillion To Meet ASUU’s Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.