Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

How Can I Get 200k Fund To Invest On My Streaming Website? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Get 200k Fund To Invest On My Streaming Website? (386 Views)

Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin / Best Project To Invest On In 2020 / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get 200k Fund To Invest On My Streaming Website? by fnep2smooth(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please i need advise or support on how i can raise fund for a website am about to lunch if the fund is available. the website is 80% complete and the remaining 20% is for hosting, domain registration and other issues to solve. issues like internet service to carry me through the period of the hosting.
The following are the break down

2 years hosting
2 years domain registration
monthly internet subscription (Am planning to us itel 10k monthly subscription or other internet service cheaper that can still give me the same speed for easy upload of file worth of 50mb or more per file.
The rest will go for Transport, power and other issues that may arise

Profit
All profit will be made through Google adsence, Amazon and other individual organisation promo or event and my target is $35 daily which is about 10,500 with the current exchange rate.

Target and projection
Daily = $35 (10,500)
Weekly = #73,500
Monthly = #294,000
Yearly = #3,528,000

Total Expenses per year
Electricity = #42,000
Data Subcribtion = #120,000
other issues that may come up = #30,000
Total = #192,000

Target and projection per year - Total Expenses per year
#3,528,000 - #192,000 = #3,336,000 Profit

Note: This calculation is only base on $35 (10,500) per day. This figure may increase with more awareness of the website because is purposely targeted to many Nigerians in Diaspora.

Please i will welcome any sponsor or advise to achieve this dream, and am open for negotiation concerning profit share and other responsibility. please advise, suggest and help. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get 200k Fund To Invest On My Streaming Website? by fnep2smooth(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Am a Web Designer and a Graphic Designer so all aspect concerning the function, structure, Ad design, The website banner and control of the site will be done by me just to save cost, then later when the need for extra hand arise we will try and recruit for the growth of the website. i am very optimistic that this streaming website will grow very fast cos its created to address many issues, problem and challenges we are facing at Home and Abroad as a Nigeria.
i don't want to go into details but am very sure this will be the beginning of a new company.
Re: How Can I Get 200k Fund To Invest On My Streaming Website? by fnep2smooth(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
This Website is not like the normal streaming site or a Blog site or any entertainment site currently operating in Nigeria but its has its own focus and its own audio which runs into Millions and that's a good start and opportunity to go into.
Re: How Can I Get 200k Fund To Invest On My Streaming Website? by fnep2smooth(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2021
I never believe I made this post.
Can't even remember again.

How time fly Bongo Music Africa is growing still under construction https://www.bongomusic.com.ng

I will save this link.

(1) (Reply)

Streetbees Users: Get Ready For Tommorrows Task / Are You Serious!!! Acres Of Land For How Much??? / 2 ODDS Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.