Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 AM

DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" (54814 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by hokafor(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Where is that g wagon he used in sowing seed in ur ministry? Will it be returned to him or is it one of the benefits of the services you rendered to him?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Boyooosa(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Her problem not mine. After all, another tip is already in the sharpening place waiting....
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Austinoiz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
DJ wants to focus on her NL front page career.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Heebah: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ericaikince:
After he don fvck her tire...
Is it ur Kitty-Cat?? undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by ophiisalekpoma(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
One corner one corner....
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by tishbite41(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
ipob amu on d next move, afonja punna don tire nwa guy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by ophiisalekpoma(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Same same story all the time... After him do March the banga finish she say they are cool... Abeg talk true he Don dump you

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by MossLuv: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Footballers have been playing girls like they play football since 19 0 turorooo
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
rychard:

As if you know what your babe is doing this very moment
Speak for yourself and whatever you want to believe your babe is doing at the moment.
Don't drag me into something else......which you may not like.
Cheers!
(in a very good mood right now!)
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by phreakabit(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mr Victor Anichebe what do you have to say?

Victor Anichebe :

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Odunharry(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
massinola:
Me and ma gal break up yesterday too.
Just like that?? Eyaa.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Ahassani(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
HsLBroker:
I don't have any business here

na so. Me too
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
MasViews:

You'll not make headlines cus your net worth can't buy a bag of garri. No mind dem
painfull realy painfull

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by ipobarecriminals: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
ExAngel007:
angry
tosyne2much/wristbangle do u strong?
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Adaumunocha(f): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Which person net worth no fit buy bag of garri cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by ipobarecriminals: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
massinola:
we greet u sad
massinola:
we greet u
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Marshalxv(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Friendly ex literary means "we're no more dating but we can perform in za oza room whenever we're in a bad konjition "

I pity their new lovers cuz the knacking continues
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by months: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Na women like CUPPY i dey like.

She is a cheerful giver.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by temiflex01(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ericaikince:
After he don fvck her tire...

Nothing new! Your wife to be sef still they receive serious koboko from one guy somewhere. Sidon there!! You beta punish as many as you can. No time!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by seangy4konji: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
If you knack this girl and wear condom then ur v after village people are really your progress and have succeeded..

Anichebe..I hail you and thanks for the borehole well drilled...

Bsc,MsC,Phd..Master Geologist and Driller...
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by galaxi(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
I need a space to faint!!

MasViews:

You'll not make headlines cus your net worth can't buy a bag of garri. No mind dem

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by FemiFimile: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Now she can locate a very nice Omoluabi.

I was not comfortable with that relation but then again, i suspected that it was only for a period and wont last.

How can her father permit such, u only need to look at Lola to know marrying Igbo is a very bad idea for Yoruba women.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Padrino707(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
HsLBroker:
I don't have any business here

Me too!!!

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by nextstep(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Victor personally told me he broke up with her because her kpekus smells like stock fish ,

just like what Wiz'kid said about Aunty Linda Ikeji's own embarassed

He said anytime he goes close to her kpekus , its always like rat died inside cry

IPOB 1 - AFONJA 0. grin

Abeg no dey insult stock fish grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by nnokwa042(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
chidichuddo:
what career is she building and what schedule does she have that's so busy?

there's is nothing like friendly ex when the Congo isn't been shined
not only friend if a girl want to be my friend without me shining her Congo me no dey do dat kain friendship biko,Congo must be shined always
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Trust77: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
But e be like say DJ Cuppy pus***y go sweet. D dude don fu****k her puna tire.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by naijalo: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
angry
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Afamed: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
adeom141:
time difference ko,weather difference ni....story for the gods
Badoooo. The Anichebe guy is enjoying her new chinkooo babes over there. No time for rubbish.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by stilldoingokay(f): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
MasViews:

shaeee see how you take style finish that guy, you bad ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / Davido Arrives US In Style As Dababy Picks Him Up From Airport (pics/vid) / Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.