Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:53 AM

Airtel New And Blazing Doanyhow Plan That Give You 20× Data And Call Bonus Daily - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel New And Blazing Doanyhow Plan That Give You 20× Data And Call Bonus Daily (2269 Views)

Breaking Airtel New Awoof 23gb Data For N1000 & 4.6gb For N200 / Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible / Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel New And Blazing Doanyhow Plan That Give You 20× Data And Call Bonus Daily by Godspowerjr: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Another Great Offer from Airtel to Delight all there Customers.

Airtel NG recently introduced a new package called SmartRecharge ( #DoAnyhow ) , it's a new offer from that gives you 10 times more on your recharge for voice and data.

According to Airtel in a recent text message to all his Customers:

Call. Connect. Download.
With SmartRecharge We Give You 10times more on your recharge value for voice and data!
Now you have even more to Stream. Dance. Sing.
Basically Do AnyHow!
Dial *220*PIN# to recharge and get your bonus today!
#DoAnyHow

ELIGIBILITY

Read More Here

http://www.gurusmat.ga/2017/10/airtel-doanyhow-plan-that-give-you-20.html?m=1
Re: Airtel New And Blazing Doanyhow Plan That Give You 20× Data And Call Bonus Daily by SenorFax(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Do anyhow and see anyhow
Re: Airtel New And Blazing Doanyhow Plan That Give You 20× Data And Call Bonus Daily by Sike(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
I still don't trust Airtel
Re: Airtel New And Blazing Doanyhow Plan That Give You 20× Data And Call Bonus Daily by internationalman(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
If they'd said double or triple or quadruple I would've believed a little not 10*

Even the grandmasters of data can't dare dat.
Re: Airtel New And Blazing Doanyhow Plan That Give You 20× Data And Call Bonus Daily by Ebios(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
When did this one start na
Re: Airtel New And Blazing Doanyhow Plan That Give You 20× Data And Call Bonus Daily by ifex370(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Make I do anyhow on top my money?

1 Like

Re: Airtel New And Blazing Doanyhow Plan That Give You 20× Data And Call Bonus Daily by lastbaff(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
internationalman:
If they'd said double or triple or quadruple I would've believed a little not 10*

Even the grandmasters of data can't dare dat.
They can do it, bro. But the thing is they'll be sucking it like juice grin.

Guys, check out the updated Airtel data plan:
Airtel Data Plan for Android and All Devices
Re: Airtel New And Blazing Doanyhow Plan That Give You 20× Data And Call Bonus Daily by Godspowerjr: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
this is real, not a cheat... am rocking with it here, Airtel is good.... it even saves , it is not sucking anyhow
Re: Airtel New And Blazing Doanyhow Plan That Give You 20× Data And Call Bonus Daily by austinereds(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
op how true is this though.

(1) (Reply)

MTNFREE DATA : : 500MB Awoof / My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing / See Best Way People Are Using To Get US Number For Whatsapp Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.