Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? (63840 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by bencobenz(m): 5:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Very simple, look for a close female pal, tell her your predicament, ask her to act as your new found love for just 2 weeks. Deliberately eat her food together once in a while during this period. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by lndigene(m): 5:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Send her a very short but polite note.
"I do appreciate your effort with the food you send to me in this very difficult times But for a reason that is very very private to me, l kindly wish you discontinue showing me this priviledge".
God bless you.
Regards
Name...
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by jamace(m): 5:18am On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 12, 2017
theres hunger in the land someones bringing food and ur forming.
Do even own a pot? Shes just being nice, get to know her first, she is definitely better than the primary school girls you re befriending.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:
Its time you start chopping the real food. Tell her to serve the pvssy on clean broken plate with fwesh juice.

As I'm typing this, tears are dropping.

Last night was the best time I ever had with my bae. She was away for some months, came back all looking more beautiful, pvssy added weight, assx got 2 packs.

Down to business, as usual, eating her pvssy is what she dont mind paying me to do every bed time.

After the fwesh shower, she lay down, I buried my head inside. Jeez, pvssy was so damn delicious. Like what the hell did she put inside, I was eating the pvssy and crying. Tears of joy, never had it that good. She placed her right hand on my head consoling me "baby its okay, stop crying, eat all you want, its all yours""

I felt as if baba finally gave her the jazz to tie my destiny.

After a while I was forced to use my phones torch to check inside the pvssy, to be sure of what's buried inside that made it to be that sweet.

If you ain't sucking your bae pvssy yet, your missing. Suck the damn soul outta her
oh! gracia!! the moniker says it all.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by sexaddict08(m): 5:44am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:
Its time you start chopping the real food. Tell her to serve the pvssy on clean broken plate with fwesh juice.

Last night was the best time I ever had with my bae. She was away for some months, came back all looking more beautiful, pvssy added weight, assx got 2 packs.

Down to business, as usual, eating her pvssy is what she dont mind paying me to do every bed time.

After the fwesh shower, she lay down, I buried my head inside. Jeez, pvssy was so damn delicious. Like what the hell did she put inside, I was eating the pvssy and crying. Tears of joy, never had it that good. She placed her right hand on my head consoling me "baby its okay, stop crying, eat all you want, its all yours""

After a while I was forced to use my phones torch to check inside the pvssy, to be sure of what's buried inside that made it to be that sweet.

If you ain't sucking your bae pvssy yet, your missing. Suck the damn soul outta her

u might be sucking your fellow man sperm...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by LBanks(m): 5:46am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:
chop the damn pvssy and forget about attraction. Dafuqz wrong with you nighaz?? angry nor lemme call you Odoyor!!!
grin
Savage
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by malisah(m): 5:47am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:
Good evening. I'm a corp member serving in a school and I stay in the lodge provided by the school together with some other female corpers.
Now here lies my problem ; there is this particular female corper who keeps bringing me food randomly.
I know she'll feel bad if I tell her to stop it, I'll also feel bad if I throw the food out after receiving it from her, pretending that I really appreciate her bringing me food for no reason. How can I make her stop?
polite tell her to stop, be plain and be direct about it, It doesn't matter if that hurt her, you don't need to enslave your self.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by TiffanyDavies(f): 5:48am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:

Your name says it all..Nothing can be more apt!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by PrettyRita(f): 5:49am On Oct 12, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin man said he's not HOT grin man can never be HOT cheesy

Perspiration thing
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Awaja(m): 5:50am On Oct 12, 2017
Maybe you look malnourished or she love your pattern,
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by delxmaverick(m): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2017
OP is a Scammer. There is something you are not telling us here. How can somebody just wake up in her house and start bringing you food? What led to that? You must have been showing her certain signals � . Be sincere...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by olabisimichael: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:

I think you are very stupid! LOL

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by thonyokun(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:

Nairaland is full of pretenders, all of una dey yab this guy for his stupidity. Please lemme ask, who dashed him 156 Likes?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by tonero230(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

She knows I don't have one. I know she'll feel very bad if I tell her to stop. She does it with a passion.

Then you pretend and pray for your service year to end
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by peezeygwiny(m): 6:22am On Oct 12, 2017
herdeythoun:
politely tell her
Are u d corper
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by mammyshiloh: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2017
y not arrange with another female corper to always be around you..... so u can stylishly tell the one bringing you food not to bother since UR babe is around
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2017
had a neighbor dat kept bringing me food wen I moved in newly, she was so kind and friendly I did not knw how to tell her to stop. I simply stop returning d plates and stopped thanking or appreciating her for her gesture. Wen d plates piled up, she would stil b d one to knock and collect them from my kitchen unwashed. after the second experience of packing her unwashed plates, I noticed she stopped dishing me food. simple tactical withdraw u cannot do. u dey enjoy d food jor!
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by chrisskynet(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:

Too much Indecency
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by nwaonyeze001(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

She knows I don't have one. I know she'll feel very bad if I tell her to stop. She does it with a passion.

My guy, keep quiet, definitely, there must have been an element of discussion and closeness between u guys, to have gotten to the stage that she is totally aware of ur single status, so Y cum to this forum to act lyk the nice guy here
You had directly or indirectly made her like you, on a platform of friendship, she is not insane, I strongly believe you started it, now you have built that "bond" you are looking for advise
In summary, you caused it, Cuz u just said, she knows you don't have a girlfriend, How you must have told her, and tell, what level of discussion will necessitates such, My guy, sort yourself out

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Slayer2: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:

Lwkmd o

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Gracyswizy(f): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2017
Quite simple, stop eating her foods,then she will get tired of not only bringing you food buy cooking as well, I'm a girl,am hundred percent sure of this.try it.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Diso60090(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:
Good evening. I'm a corp member serving in a school and I stay in the lodge provided by the school together with some other female corpers.
Now here lies my problem ; there is this particular female corper who keeps bringing me food randomly.
I know she'll feel bad if I tell her to stop it, I'll also feel bad if I throw the food out after receiving it from her, pretending that I really appreciate her bringing me food for no reason. How can I make her stop? Never tell her wait until you eat safe journey

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Wisedove(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2017
kalufelix:

Words Of The Wisedove

For Some Reason People Like To Go For The Conditional Love Of Torment. The Supposed Perfect Guy Or Lady Is The Most 'imperfect' And 'Wrong' Person To Be With. The Irony Of Life
The thing tire me self bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by iluvpomo(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:

Craze man .... grin grin grin
You are very entertaining.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Askmewhy(m): 6:44am On Oct 12, 2017
Stop bringing food. ofoneh!
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Wisedove(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2017
cletz991:
best comment ever
thanks for the compliment bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nwaoma198(f): 6:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Might be one of ur prayer's been answered smileyFood Angel if I may say,God sent an angel to feed You and U are complaining Wen u Can't even cook lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2017
thonyokun:

Nairaland is full of pretenders, all of una dey yab this guy for his stupidity. Please lemme ask, who dashed him 156 Likes?
lol
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by nelson7777: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2017
guiddoti:
Guy, you are full of Wisdom talking. I have read two of your post, just too make sense.

thanks boss
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by tosyne2much(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2017
In everything you do, wisdom is the principal thing.. It's not nice to tell it straight to her face that she shouldn't bring food to you afterwards. No matter what, never let anyone who is kind to you feel bad by your bluntness.

Even if you want to show your displeasure about her bringing you food, there are strategies you devise. Shebi you be man nah

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by crownbayo(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Maybe you should tell her that you don't like her spending money buying foodstuffs cooking and be bringing for you.that she should save some money for her upkeep too.
koret! omo yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.