Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Deadly "Benefits" Of Being A Cultist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deadly "Benefits" Of Being A Cultist. (2467 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Is Mercy Chinwo's Husband A Cultist? (pictures Included) / Have You Ever Dated A Cultist? How Did You Find Out & Pulled Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deadly "Benefits" Of Being A Cultist. by Ayima: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
DEADLY "BENEFITS" OF BEING A CULTIST.
1 You will be a hard man.
2 You will start taking hard drugs.
3 You will be able to date any girl.
4 You will will be invincible.
5 You will have back-up fighters.
6 You will be bigger than your parents.
7 You will be feared by all.
8 You will always be afraid.
9 You will attend any party of your choice.
10 You will end up dead,in a gutter after which you will appear before your creator. Then you are sent to Hell to languish for eternity.
So, do yourself a huge favour today, join the nearest Cult close to you and watch out for the huge benefits that follow. But, don't say you have not been informed of these deadly 'Benefits'.

1 Like

Re: Deadly "Benefits" Of Being A Cultist. by Slimzjoe(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Cultism doesn't give you drugs.
The only Valid 'Benefits' there is the fact you'll always be afraid
Re: Deadly "Benefits" Of Being A Cultist. by akanbiaa(m): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Ayima:
DEADLY "BENEFITS" OF BEING A CULTIST.
1 You will be a hard man.
2 You will start taking hard drugs.
3 You will be able to date any girl.
4 You will will be invincible.
5 You will have back-up fighters.
6 You will be bigger than your parents.
7 You will be feared by all.
8 You will always be afraid.
9 You will attend any party of your choice.
10 You will end up dead,in a gutter after which you will appear before your creator. Then you are sent to Hell to languish for eternity.
So, do yourself a huge favour today, join the nearest Cult close to you and watch out for the huge benefits that follow. But, don't say you have not been informed of these deadly 'Benefits'.
Great constant fear, high blood pressure and untimely painful death is usually the end for cultist.
Re: Deadly "Benefits" Of Being A Cultist. by Comedian2019: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2020
You can be the fall guy at any moment.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Lesbian, I Am Attracted To Girls – Nigeria Lady Confesses / Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me / Make 2k-3k Daily! Serious People Get In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.