Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (36325 Views)

Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / If She Doesn't Spend On You, You're Just Her Side Guy - Nigerian Doctor Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by AmazingM: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good evening my dear nairalanders. Please I need your honest opinion on this issue because I am very confused now that I don't know what to do.

I have been dating a guy for about three years now. Every thing has been going well. He claims he loves me but he doesn't spend on me. He knows I am still job hunting that I don't have any means of income of my own but he doesn't care at all. How I feed, cloth, recharge my phone, he doesn't know. He doesn't even ask how I cope with all my basic needs as a woman. He doesn't recharge my phone and when I manage to recharge with the little money I have and call him, he won't even reject or ignore the call and call me back knowing well that I don't work. He will make sure he exhausts the little airtime.

It is not as I he doesn't have the money, he has it. In fact he is very comfortable but he doesn't spend on me. I am a type of lady that doesn't know how to ask for money but I expect him to know that since I am not working yet, he should assist me with some of my needs but if I don't ask, he will do nothing.

I am thinking of leaving him because of this attitude I feel he is taking advantage of my nature. Please help me out. I want to know your take on this issue before I take action.

Thank you.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
He's testing your resilience grin grin

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by djgreenland(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
When marriage is involve.......

Singular turns to Plural......

Booking space.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
I don't spend much on bae and she love me

17 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Kimcutie: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Seconded. grin

23 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin
Women! Firstly, Money.
secondly, money.
Third money.

Finally, money!

Well he might be testing you. Or might be a

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Divay22(f): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Just be contented with what you have,live as if he doesn't exist...
I pray you get a job soon...

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Divay22:
I pray you get a job soon.

No be fight now grin

21 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Dillusionist(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
he will exhaust your airtime but can't do the same for you? ?and he's probably doing all that for another lady
I hate stingy rats occupying space in my life and when it comes to marriage better pick race.

start thinking with your brain intact.

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Babe should look for something doing no matter how small. Never put your hope in man but in God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

From what OP said it's like the guy is not spending at all for her

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by jashar(f): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Concentrate on having a source of income and not bother yourself with what your boyfriend does with his money.

No man you're not married to owes you anything....

But, don't marry someone that isn't caring.

238 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by abdeiz(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:

What kind of test lasts for three years?

Some guys are innately like that until you ask them for it

or

He doesn't really see her worthy of spending his money on her

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Divay22(f): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
OrestesDante:

No be fight now grin
Lol.
He has, but doesn't wanna give to her ,it's better she just do things on her own than thinking someone she calls a boyfriend will help her...
He might probably be that of guy, that wants a girl to beg him first before he gives her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lawlahdey:
test Ke
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Don't let anybody fool you or justify stinginess by telling you that you shouldn't be bothered whether he spends a kobo on you or not since he's not married to you.

I mean, how then do you express love when the person that claims to love you is not sensitive to your needs? What kind of a man will watch his lady go stranded when he's financially buoyant to bail her out but will keep claiming that money does not equate love?

Even as a guy, I can't keep friends with a guy who is capable of helping me in times of need but acts like it's none of his business

I will advise you to thread carefully cos love is not expressed with stinginess.. The worst that can ever happen to a lady is to marry a stingy man.

Marry such a man at your own peril

195 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by AmazingM: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
At least you spend something. He doesn't even spend on me at all.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
abdeiz:

What kind of test lasts for three years?

Some guys are innately like that until you ask them for it

or

He doesn't really see her worthy of spending his money on her
I was kidding...LOL.

I can't date someone like that though, Heaven forbids.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
AmazingM:
At least you spend something. He doesn't even spend on me at all.
That's bad ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you he doesn't love you. You're dating yourself in this relationship.

#Sad!.

47 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Dillusionist(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Divay22:
I pray you get a job soon.
so what happens when he marries her,?dating cool,but can you marry such a person that's her question
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ahan...is that one a boyfriend

I hate stingy men
Forget about him and move on with your life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Divay22(f): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dillusionist:

so what happens when he marries her,?dating cool,but can you marry such a person that's her question
I won't advice her to marry such a person, because i definitely can't do that.
If he's stingy while dating, there's every chance he will be stingy when married....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I hate stingy men

liabbbiiiiiilllliiittttttyyyyyy spotted, chinakeme

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Ifakiland(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Broke ass biitch....u still have the nerves to threaten to break up, please break up fast and move on Abeg.....help his life and move on....mr eazi doesn't have two head....may God never bring a broke gf like u into my life o....#spits#

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Marrying a stingy man has it pros and cons.

kuku say ur bf is ur father no be only pro or cons

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmm...do not get married until you are grounded in your career . Whether he spends on you or not is not even the issue .

The issue is what do you want to accomplish in this life .

Spend on yourself not just with money but with wisdom ...take your time and Sacrifice . Go after your goals do your thing .

Nobody will kill you if you remain single .

Open your mind and be free from the shackles that society have placed on us .

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

liabbbiiiiiilllliiittttttyyyyyy spotted, chinakeme

See this retiredmumu cheesy

I don't ve any bizness with stingy men. Wetin I want take them do...thank God i ve a source of income.

I pray a good job comes her way.

Hope your babe isn't suffering in your hand all in d name of love.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Ifakiland(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I hate stingy men
I hate broke gfs telling guys how to spend the money he sweated to make....Infact any guy that's dating a broke gal is useless and will be useless for life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

See this retiredmumu cheesy

I don't ve any bizness with stingy men. Wetin I want take them do...thank God i ve a source of income.

I pray a good job comes her way.

Hope your babe isn't suffering in your hand all in d name of love.

see this one, this is how liability wifey created, is he your hubby or ur fada, can you be independent without, baby i want to do my hair, i want to buy cream, bqby baby buy me sawama, hey baby my monthly pad is almost finished.....

try to have life yall broke girl

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

kuku say ur bf is ur father no be only pro or cons
He'll b my father, my friend, my lover... Go hug transformer if you no like am. You must b from d west cos na only una carry aka gum for head.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He'll b my father, my friend, my lover... Go hug transformer if you no like am. You must b from d west cos na only una carry aka gum for head.

oh sorry i don't know u r biafran descendants dat is how una roll from una side. bye broke sweet lady

but before u go, i command the spirit of dependent, liability Otta ur life ijn, amen

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.