Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) (25500 Views)

Where To Learn Forex Trading In Port Harcourt / Learn FOREX, Trade FOREX, Earn From FOREX / Successfully Earn Bitcoin (Absolutely Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
No trading today. Haven't check any chart today. Sunny, beautiful day.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
Some 4 years ago.
Nah I'm not short, they're just tall.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Donkey's years ago... PlayStation competition. Whooped asses lol.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Quick play.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2019
On my radar for long ; AudCad and AU.
Waiting for it to throw stop hunt down, so I can enter long.

Ps: AudJpy and AudNzd looks good too but can't vouch for 'em
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2019
Euro-Pounds looks interesting. Waiting to see price take out this week high(Tuesday) to give a nice short set up.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2019
redsox11:
Euro-Pounds looks interesting. Waiting to see price take out this week high(Tuesday) to give a nice short set up.

Took a quick stab and took some coins out of it.
The better trade is to wait for the Tuesday high to be taken out(today), for a short scalp.

Leaving the T-station, other stuffs to sort out.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
redsox11:
On my radar for long ; AudCad and AU.
Waiting for it to throw stop hunt down, so I can enter long.

Came back to see what I've missed.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
What a beauty on GJ BUT i don't use scalping on strong pairs.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
AN short scalp grin

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
AU and AJ on my radar for long scalp. It's Friday, so closing shop soon.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by lonewolf777: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good evening sir, can you explain more about this method? The band and all
redsox11:
Working with band on LTF, very stable strategy but needs taming, still haven't figured that out totally.
Right now it's double edge sword and could take your head off LOL.

Ps: No advert post here , open your own thread for that , I will have any ad post yanked.

1 Like

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 1:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Boxing---- Tyson Fury – Tom Schwarz in a bit.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2019
The winner is...

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by Jlovin(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
redsox11:
AN short scalp grin
Boss what's this indicator that draws bands for you?

1 Like

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 12:33am On Jun 17, 2019
On my radar but no trading until London open. Short scalp on UsdCad and AudNzd. You can take this trades to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2019

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2019
gj

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by Tianamen1: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Bros, it is like i am on the right track. i have read carney's book on harmonic trading and understand the real meat is on the c-d leg (M/W). please help me with guidance. Please i can drop my email address or my phone number. i need guidance.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by Random75: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Tianamen1:
Bros, it is like i am on the right track. i have read carney's book on harmonic trading and understand the real meat is on the c-d leg (M/W). please help me with guidance. Please i can drop my email address or my phone number. i need guidance.
So you removed the uploaded indicator because I only asked its name and where to get it. You and @redsox11 are very funny grin grin grin
Enjoy your indicator shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Random75:

You and @redsox11 are very funny grin grin grin Enjoy your indicator shocked shocked shocked
Indicator doesn't make a trader. You think if you have an indicator it will transform you to profitable trader? The answer is no sir. Don't believe every little shinny things you see online, not even from me.

Ps: Beside this is the first time you are posting here, and you need to be humble when you want something.

Pps: I got some PM's but I can't reply or get back to anybody as I've got no access to the old email address on nairaland file.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tianamen1:
Just so you know , Indicator will not make you profitable if you know don't know price/market structure, if you can't read chart. I'm just too lazy to post some chart for @Random where price is blasting through the bands like no tomorrow.

Tianamen1 I think you are doing a great job. So you do have the bands now , now you have to decide how you want to trade it, do you want to trade counter trend or trend trading? You have to personalise it.

Personally I can trade without the bands, I know when to look for trend trade, I know when to look for counter trend trade. So no indicator is going to help you if you can't read the chart. That's why a lot of people fail, because they think there's one super indicator they need to get their hands on to turn things around for them.

I'll mark up a chart and post, might help a little.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by Random75: 1:37am On Jun 23, 2019
redsox11:
Indicator doesn't make a trader. You think if you have an indicator it will transform you to profitable trader? The answer is no sir. Don't believe every little shinny things you see online, not even from me.

Ps: Beside this is the first time you are posting here, and you need to be humble when you want something.

Pps: I get a lot PM's but I can't reply or get back to anybody as I've got no access to the old email address on nairaland file.
BOSS, thank you for this reply.

I'm very surprised that @Tianamen1 removed the uploaded indicator because I asked about it.
Moreover, I observed that I and others have been asking you about the indicator here and on the forex alerts thread here on nairaland but you didn't for once reply us.

Actually, you've been so wonderfully helpful in term of sharing and tutoring a lot of good strategies on this forum. In fact, I love the drawing of horizontal line on "DAILY CANDLE OPEN " you once shared here on forex alerts thread.

I understand you about the fact that the bands strategy is a Double Edge Sword.
But combining it with my little knowledge of market structure will be at least fruitful to my trading arsenal and journey.

I HUMBLY ASK FOR YOUR HELP
Thanks BOSS grin
Whatsapp- 08140986106

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by Tianamen1: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2019
redsox11:
Just so you know , Indicator will not make you profitable if you know don't know price/market structure, if you can't read chart. I'm just too lazy to post some chart for @Random where price is blasting through the bands like no tomorrow.

Tianamen1 I think you are doing a great job. So you do have the bands now , now you have to decide how you want to trade it, do you want to trade counter trend or trend trading? You have to personalise it.

Personally I can trade without the bands, I know when to look for trend trade, I know when to look for counter trend trade. So no indicator is going to help you if you can't read the chart. That's why a lot of people fail, because they think there's one super indicator they need to get their hands on to turn things around for them.

I'll mark up a chart and post, might help a little.

Thanks for the reply. To be totally honest with you, I have been working on a strategy since April that has nothing to do with your bands. I do not want to share my charts publicly (may be I am shy). What I truly need from you is mentorship. If I could just get your email so I can share my ideas with you and you can guide me when I am wrong and when I am right.

I already looked at how your bands work an realised the bands would not make me successful but my discipline and focus. I have also gone through you trades in the past and I have noticed how you confidently add to a position even when prices are not going your way. Trading has a lot to do with psychology. Some people may naturally have the minds to be great traders, others like me need to really work on our minds.

You may also like what I am working on. Please agree to be my mentor. I am not some young punk that would be bothering you all the time. I just need a little help.

Of course, an added benefit would be you thoroughly explaining your strategy to me, but I know you would not mind once you see what I have been working on.

Once more thanks again.
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2019
@Tianamen1
@random75
Guys come on now, don’t tag me as the owner of any indicator as I have never coded any indicator in my life. All indicators I used is readily available online for free. Difference is, I might have different settings to fit what I’m looking at on the chart.

Nothing spectacular about the band, so if anyone want the band, search for 1) envelop indicator , 2) tweak BB indicator settings to fit the price or 3) Linear weighted moving average which I use here as my bands.

If indicator was the answer , I wouldn’t be here on Nairaland, I would’ve bought some island somewhere , siting on the beach sipping some Caribbean Rum Punch and Mudslide.

Ps: You can’t upload indicators or PDF file on Nairaland. I think you meant Tianamen removed chart image but I have similar all over the thread that is not removed.

Pps: Don’t limit yourself to Nairaland , go register an account in FF, it’s global FX forum where you will find, the best of the best.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2019
Tianamen1:
I already looked at how your bands work an realised the bands would not make me successful but my discipline and focus. I have also gone through you trades in the past and I have noticed how you confidently add to a position even when prices are not going your way. Trading has a lot to do with psychology.

I like that you are putting in a lot of work, that’s only way you can get to where you are going.

Trade add on when price is not going to my way yet, I do that sometimes “ that’s because I’ve accessed the battle-ground and still have good read of the chart ” but I don’t encourage it at all as it is very dangerous way to trade if you don’t know what you are doing. I encourage attack sequence (add on when price is going your way, instead of rescue ).

Tianamen1:
What I truly need from you is mentorship. If I could just get your email so I can share my ideas with you and you can guide me when I am wrong and when I am right.

You may also like what I am working on. I just need a little help.
Of course, an added benefit would be you thoroughly explaining your strategy to me, but I know you would not mind once you see what I have been working on.

Seems you have something wonderful to work with already, what else are you looking for? holy grail?

I’m not sure how I can help really, I think you’re over estimating my prowess as a forex trader, I’M NOT that good really but I’ve been in the game long enough “ to extract some coins out of the market “ that I find the chart talking back to me sometimes, like Déjà vu. Those stuffs I can’t teach, I can’t explain it in words, I’ve seen it a lot of times that I can tell where the price is heading to next.

Might post my email address later tonight so you can write me.

1 Like

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2019
Some chart to explain how I look at market.

What is it naive / new inexperienced traders doing right now? if they are buying , YOU WANT TO BE SELLING.
Is the market inducing sellers or buyers (traps)
What is Market psychology saying to you?

From chart;

when are you suppose to look for trend-trading?

when are you suppose to look for counter-trend trading?

when are you suppose to look for scalping pips here and there?

Ps: Guys enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by Tianamen1: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
redsox11:

I like that you are putting in a lot of work, that’s only way you can get to where you are going.

Trade add on when price is not going to my way yet, I do that sometimes “ that’s because I’ve accessed the battle-ground and still have good read of the chart ” but I don’t encourage it at all as it is very dangerous way to trade if you don’t know what you are doing. I encourage attack sequence (add on when price is going your way, instead of rescue ).

Seems you have something wonderful to work with already, what else are you looking for? holy grail?

I’m not sure how I can help really, I think you’re over estimating my prowess as a forex trader, I’M NOT that good really but I’ve been in the game long enough “ to extract some coins out of the market “ that I find the chart talking back to me sometimes, like Déjà vu. Those stuffs I can’t teach, I can’t explain it in words, I’ve seen it a lot of times that I can tell where the price is heading to next.

Might post my email address later tonight so you can write me.

Thank you very much. I just need guidance. Even if it is a chat once a week. I know you are not a counsellor but you have experience and that counts for a lot. I over complicate things a lot and now realise this is my biggest hurdle. Once more, thank you
Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tools.
Check the pip count on the 1st swing, then expect something close -/+ for the 2nd swing. Use this to time your TP or your counter entries.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
A quick one, watching this right now. Small window left as I prefer early London/ New York trading.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
The ones that got away.

Re: Learn Forex Trading (absolutely Free) by redsox11: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Number 1 on my radar for short scalp today is EurGbp , looks so beautiful for it. Waiting for it to run the ADR first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Naira Hits ₦550 To A Dollar, EFCC Warns Banks Against FOREX Fraud / Fire Breaks Out in Onitsha Main Market, Shops And Offices Destroyed Photos) / COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.