Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia (80200 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by goodnews777: 1:35am On Oct 12, 2017
Buhari is dumb. Why not conduct a referendum in ibo land. If majority ask to leave, let them go. They will be called foreigners and would need visa to get to nigeria and work permit to trade in Lagos . Just let them go and establish a republic of cultism , armed robbery and kidnapping .
Let them go please. Buhari , your greatest accomplishment will be to let IBOS go.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by mubeela(m): 1:59am On Oct 12, 2017
CastedDude:
Here are new photos of the current state of Nnamdi Kanu's house after soldiers raided his abode in Umuahia, Abia state. The Nigerian army on Sunday, October 8, reportedly stormed the home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi kanu.

photos of Nnamdi Kanu's house after military raid

According to several reports, including a claim by a former minister of aviation, Fani-Kayode, the army carted away some personal belongings of the IPOB leader.

Nnamdi Kanu's brother , Prince Kanu Meme, claimed that the soldiers went away with clothes, generators and furniture in their trucks.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/photos-of-nnamdi-kanus-house-after-military-raid.html
So d nagnumushhh evn has inverter in his house....
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by mubeela(m): 2:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by mubeela(m): 2:09am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:
Even if everyone else is intimidated murdered, AN IDEA CAN NEVER BE MURDERED until it gets to fruition.

I'm neither South-Easterner nor Igbo; but I'm convinced (believe it or not) that BIAFRA WILL SURELY BE ACHIEVED.

Isn't it easier to LET THE PEOPLE GO than force unity on them?

Forcing unity as how? I dnt want 2 swear here, bt dey r nt adding anytin 2 my well-being. Jst regretting y dis Arewa wat so eva withdrew dat first oct.quit noticed dey gave 2 all dis Igbos
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by mubeela(m): 2:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Obascoetubi:
Igbo, this what you guys has been says since 1970 till 2017 without achievement of biafra...where is cownu now?

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by deji17: 2:17am On Oct 12, 2017
See the condition of a 40 year old failure house, who still lives in his Fathers house. Eboes could not even find a successful fellow to follow as sheep.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by mubeela(m): 2:19am On Oct 12, 2017
adetayo234:

Why do you hate igbos? Is it because they are majorly Christians, a different religion from you
He is just sympathizing wit u guz dat ur almighty leader is missing
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by mubeela(m): 2:25am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:

Your low sense of reasoning is understandable. It is influenced by DRUGS.

How many bottles of CODEINE did/do you take DAILY out of the total 3million bottles of codeine your region consume daily?
Dnt worry, dis is jst d beginning. Since u ppl said dat u will nt stop producing it 4 us. We'll drink it nd d repacurtion will b on u Igbos ( d producers)
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by mubeela(m): 2:28am On Oct 12, 2017
adem30:
No be the same furnitures, Clothes, Bed they said Nigeria Army steal these? Abi na Army Barrack them go snap this picture?
I wander
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Daboomb: 2:30am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:
Even if everyone else is intimidated murdered, AN IDEA CAN NEVER BE MURDERED until it gets to fruition.

I'm neither South-Easterner nor Igbo; but I'm convinced (believe it or not) that BIAFRA WILL SURELY BE ACHIEVED.

Who asked you?
IPOB Miscreant!
tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by seunfape(m): 2:35am On Oct 12, 2017
He lives with his father oo,poor coward
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by 2016v2017: 2:38am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:

So Buhari is completely out to use his fulani and hausa soldiers to terrorise the Igbos?
So no body can speak against this inhumane treatment by buhari?
when the people are forced to defend themselves,
then the yorubas who have proven in diverse ways that they are the enemy of the Igbos will start wagging their Ewedu mouth upandan
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by borntosuccess(m): 2:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Obascoetubi:
Igbo, this what you guys has been says since 1970 till 2017 without achievement of biafra...where is cownu now?
atulu
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by franudi: 3:00am On Oct 12, 2017
And they want to hold the sureties responsible for Nnamdi Kanu's disappearance.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by franudi: 3:03am On Oct 12, 2017
mubeela:
Dnt worry, dis is jst d beginning. Since u ppl said dat u will will nt stop producing it 4 us. We'll drink it nd d repacurtion will b on u Igbos ( d producers)
I have seen that common sense is not common after all.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by godfrey01(m): 3:10am On Oct 12, 2017
picture with inverters tells you that he don't even trust PHCN when it comes to light issue
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by ipobbigot7: 3:19am On Oct 12, 2017
The coward dilector brought this upon himself, let him cope with it.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by ipobarecriminals: 3:42am On Oct 12, 2017
grin cool cool smiley wink cool PIGSTY. VERY GOOD
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by oweman: 3:49am On Oct 12, 2017
adetayo234:

Why do you hate igbos? Is it because they are majorly Christians, a different religion from you
## ## ##

Ibos are not Christians because a Christian can not be a criminal and more than 85% total ibo population are criminals .¡¡¡

2 Likes

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Ishilove: 4:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Hehehe. Looks like cargo after customs officers have 'examined' and looted it's contents.

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:

it would be achieved on your mind
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 12, 2017
ritababe:

you guys don't get tired at all since 1967, 100 years from now you guys will still be shouting Biafra.

you guys keep on living in dreams that you forget how to live with your low IGR

Some of the events that led to the first world war happened a century earlier. Just for you to know that Nigeria may yet witnessed and receive bountiful returns on the wickedness they have shown the Igbo
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by oluwapyzo: 5:09am On Oct 12, 2017
My
CastedDude:
Here are new photos of the current state of Nnamdi Kanu's house after soldiers raided his abode in Umuahia, Abia state. The Nigerian army on Sunday, October 8, reportedly stormed the home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi kanu.

photos of Nnamdi Kanu's house after military raid

According to several reports, including a claim by a former minister of aviation, Fani-Kayode, the army carted away some personal belongings of the IPOB leader.

Nnamdi Kanu's brother , Prince Kanu Meme, claimed that the soldiers went away with clothes, generators and furniture in their trucks.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/photos-of-nnamdi-kanus-house-after-military-raid.html
Everything is possible in this country now that the federal government is manmarking Kalu's family
may God help us in this country
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Jacktheripper: 5:41am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Smutt360raven: 5:47am On Oct 12, 2017
adetayo234:

Question for the gods.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by faragai24: 5:51am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:

Your low sense of reasoning is understandable. It is influenced by DRUGS.

How many bottles of CODEINE did/do you take DAILY out of the total 3million bottles of codeine your region consume daily?

You must be an IPOB Igbo man, bloodline of Igbos, but you can't be an innocent man.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by zomby(m): 5:52am On Oct 12, 2017
You can never win a fight against the government...especially, Nigerian government.
They will finish you and nothing will come out of it.

Of you do not believe me, please go and ask MKO's family and Saro Wiwa's family.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by correctguy101(m): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by farihafaheemah(m): 6:14am On Oct 12, 2017
adetayo234:

How can he hate you because of your religion, when member of his family also a Christian. May be he hates you because of your dubious character in nature. My opinion though.......

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by nwokolokingsley(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2017
NOC1:
Please Aisha Buhari said it is not his house rather it is his father's house.

Man wey never grow to make decision of his own wan come lead my people. He was only planing to drawn them, but God big pass am.

I am well kitted now because stones and sticks will fall on me in this Nairaland now. grin grin grin
Sometimes I wonder ,receive sense, you really need it
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by farihafaheemah(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Spylord48:
Chai, Nigerian Army are very wicked.See how they destroyed and scattered our supreme leader's palace.we must avenge this desecration of our leader's palace.The zoo must fall and burn. Chukwu okuko abiama must see this sacrilege.

sometimes is good to reason well. Kanu really bleeped up.Catalonia did all these things, even theirs was more peaceful Yet after their referendum, Their leader is already scared to declare independence that he campaigned seriously for.Ipob should go back and re-strategize,they should form a political party, vote their members into the Senate and house of reps.Restructuring is the best thing for now. anything like biafra or independence cannot come easily in this present era.
Good talk Bro. Let them form political party and elect their members into senate and house of rep to fight for IPOB ideology. As long as you have members in the Senate and could not move motion or fight for your course, you're on long road
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by eligibility: 6:20am On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:

You better stop deceiving yourself, do you want another 2million lost of life.
Kanu should either sit back in London or remain silence till death. Instead of you strategicing systematically to lobby for power shift to the East in 2023 ,he is busy calling for secession. BIAFRA KO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / "Sanusi Beheaded Gideon Akaluka" - Femi Fani-Kayode / Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.