Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ (47170 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Pharrel22(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
Davido is ritualist, he must be an indigene of Ogun State grin

where did you hid your brain ?
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
it's seems like you just woke up from coma

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Stevengerd(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Davido asslicker,how is my matter your concern,don't you also have a life to attend to?
It's my concern bro! as a man you need to stand firm so you won't disturb others. Dnt let hatred reprimand you on a spot.
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Stevengerd:
It's my concern bro! as a man you need to stand firm so you won't disturb others. Dnt let hatred reprimand you on a spot.
People like you can killed on Saturday at be in church on sunday.

Continue supporting him maybe one day you will join him and same fate will follow you,I check your signature.

As for me,davido don't feed me,I made a clean money on daily basis without cheating or killing OK.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Stevengerd(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:

Continue supporting him maybe one day you will join him and same fate will follow you,I check your signature.

As for me,davido don't feed me,I made a clean money on daily basis without cheating or killing OK.
Leave davido's matter alone. wat about my signature?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by josielewa(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
lilcashking:
Pls who is Davido because here in Biafra we dont know him? Somebody Help
and i cant even find biafra in world map

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by DONFASZY(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
The guy have a case to answer.
true talk
Hw can 3people die like dis witin 3days
Davido dey call God nw for all him post
No more 30million gang sh*t?hang out wit fan in LA?drunk and singing post?
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Magnifico2000: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Money is good.
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Stevengerd:
Leave davido's matter alone. wat about my signature?
And if I don't, what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Stevengerd(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
And if I don't, what will you do?
I just want you to free you mind frm hate, so u cn slip well tonight
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by ivolt: 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
drdanny:
Asphyxiation is not uncommon in persons who are dead drunk. What the report has not clearly said is WHAT caused the Asphyxiation...
Was it aspiration of his vomit or was he strangled ot was there Oxygen deprivation from either CARBON Monoxide inhalation or suffocation? We need more info...
This is an interesting case

Thank you for this comment, so many people have concluded it
was murder because they thought that asphyxiation can only result from strangulation.
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
thinkdip:
David what are you saying again?

He is saying again you and your likes should mind your wretched business and use your senses.

Thats what I think he is trying to say again.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Xmen149(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
lol

thought this guy was earlier braging of beign a cultist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Stevengerd:
I just want you to free you mind frm hate, so u cn slip well tonight
I am a child of God,a winner for that matter, I made cool and clean money without killing anybody, I don't hang around celebrities for Crumb's like you.

And yes,iam attacking davido with knowledge that some of his asslickers will be on nairaland, thank God you are here.

Go find work,the rapper and keyboardist thing is making you beg.

Once again,davido is a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by able20(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
BarakOkenny:
So, Davido can form DJ HUMILITY, like this? grin
Yes ke, when water don pass garri
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
tamethem:

He is saying again you and your likes should mind your wretched business and use your senses.

one of davido's Praise singers spotted.
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Lomprico2: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Which lies davido?

Where u re-invited by d police or not?
Where 2 of ur crew guys detained or not?

Where r d lies na?
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:

Guy mind your business and stop the hating on the guy. No one knows wot happened. So u cant say he is guilty.

Lousy Clean Money maker

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by thinkdip(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
tamethem:

Bros you smoke ewedu?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
one of davido's Praise singers spotted.

Go nd hug the nearest Transformer. You dont judge a case u know nothing about.
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
ivolt:

Thank you for this comment, so many people have concluded it
was murder because they thought that asphyxiation can only result from strangulation.
No,in order to make it look natural,they left the poor guy in the car alone without ventilation to die,but because they are not professionals they panic thereby rushing him to the hospital still lack of professionalism play another role,they abandoned him in the car and abscond.

You can kill someone by locking him or her on the car without ventilation.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Davido asslicker,how is my matter your concern,don't you also have a life to attend to?

Guy on every thread on NL youve never made sense. You are the Most senseless guy on NL. Go get a life.
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
tamethem:

Go nd hug the nearest Transformer. You dont judge a case u know nothing about.
if you know anything about it,go bail his friends from police detention na.

What a beggar.
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
I just know Davido know about his death

Take it or leave it

No wonder your English sucks. Mr Soothsayer
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
tamethem:

Guy on every thread on NL youve never made sense. You are the Most senseless guy on NL. Go get a life.
Is like you don't know the difference between "comma" an "full stop"?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
if you know anything about it,go bail his friends from police detention na.

What a beggar.

Senseless Mofo. grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Is like you don't know the difference between "comma" an "full stop"?

You eyes are seeing double already.

Thats what hate can do to a slowpoke like u grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nnamdiojukwu: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
tamethem:

You eyes are seeing double already.
Thats what hate can do to a slowpoke like u grin
Your first sentence again?
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by cho25bc(f): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
He's from Osun State

YorubaMuslims:
Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Your first sentence again?
Second Sentence again.

grin

You know why I give ppl like you lots of " Full Stops" ? because it sounds like "Fool Stop" grin
When you know someone is a fool and you want them to stop being foolish
You bless their sorry lives with lots of " Full Stops"
like . . . . . . .. . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Reports On Tagbo’s Death: ‘Lies Everywhere’ by SingleDaddy: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Franzinni:
A well choreographed script ...bravo! Bravo!!

You see beyond the physical. I like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic / Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit / Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.