Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc (26851 Views)

Anyone Been To Luxembourg? / Travelling To Luxembourg As A Student / Coming To Luxembourg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Michaelchang: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
hello house,

please I need someone who is already in Luxembourg to get in touch and tell me about the placee. I have plans to do my masters there.

please do help me answer the following question:

- How is the cost of living?
- How much can you be paid per hour if you have your work permit?
- What is the posibility of getting a PR over there?
- Is it a good place to study and pitch tent?

I need your candid advice urgently please
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by samuelkingz(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
hello @ creamberry...quite a long time... where you able to finally secure your admission and travel to Luxembourg... if yes...pls tell us your success story,how's life over there,how you've been able to cope with culture,food And social life... we are really anticipating to hear from you.
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Abbey1987: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2017
samuelkingz:
hello @ creamberry...quite a long time... where you able to finally secure your admission and travel to Luxembourg... if yes...pls tell us your success story,how's life over there,how you've been able to cope with culture,food And social life... we are really anticipating to hear from you.
Any success story about Luxembourg??
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Simple91: 10:01pm On May 07, 2020
Please does any here know anybody or studying in luxembourg?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by okdeb: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please who can give information on studying in Luxembourg, visa application process?
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Jellypie5789: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
I’m actually interested in applying to the university of Luxembourg, though there isn’t much information yet about the school but we are hopeful. We could form a WhatsApp group for all those interested in Uni.Lu so we would be more updated because online registration has already began and will be ending 30th April.

edoziejoyce8@gmail.com
Let’s connect and share information ��
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Peaceomon: 1:54am On Feb 16, 2022
Jellypie5789:
I’m actually interested in applying to the university of Luxembourg, though there isn’t much information yet about the school but we are hopeful. We could form a WhatsApp group for all those interested in Uni.Lu so we would be more updated because online registration has already began and will be ending 30th April.

edoziejoyce8@gmail.com

I actually applied to the university too but for bsc program
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by odu16(m): 3:47am On Feb 17, 2022
i have been trying to apply to the school but the site is not opening. i will appreciate helps concerning that.
Peaceomon:

Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by samarine(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2022
I am equally interested in doing my MSc in Luxembourg.
I am yet to start.
Please who can highlight the processes involved.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by totpimx: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hello @Jelly p, I am interested in applying to Unilu. Let's connect so we can have a whatsapp group.
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by totpimx: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jellypie5789:

edoziejoyce8@gmail.com

I just sent you an email.
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by totpimx: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Peaceomon:

Can we connect, send me your email or Phone number
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by SolarEdge: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2022
totpimx:

Can we connect, send me your email or Phone number
Following

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Superted01(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Please how did you guys pay for application fee??
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Peaceomon:

Hi Peace, please I am also applying for BSC, can we connect I need few clarifications.

I sent you a mail. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Superted01:
Please how did you guys pay for application fee??

I guess if you have a reliable/close person abroad, you can send naira and he/she will pay for you and you'll give him naira equivalent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by sunky001: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
Please guys, I just started my application at the University of Luxembourg, please how did you guys (those that applied) made payment for the application fee.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by iKarl(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2022
You cannot pay until you're in the country, meanwhile check your email I just messaged you, or mail me on koyekan0@gmail.com
sunky001:
Please guys, I just started my application at the University of Luxembourg, please how did you guys (those that applied) made payment for the application fee.
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Superted01(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2022
iKarl:
You cannot pay until you're in the country, meanwhile check your email I just messaged you, or mail me on koyekan0@gmail.com

You can make the payment if you have a domiciliary account or if you anyone has a domiciliary account.
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by iKarl(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2022
samarine:
I am equally interested in doing my MSc in Luxembourg.
I am yet to start.
Please who can highlight the processes involved.

Thank you

Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by RedChiefPriest: 12:20am On Aug 12, 2022
Peaceomon:

How far bro,you don japa from 9ja?
I'm also planning to apply to university of luxembourg also
Anybody with information on the process please.
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Presido44: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2022
sandas:
students are not allowed to work, it is a big lie, because if you get admitted into the school all you get is a student card for 1 year then after renewal, which depends on the course you are studying they give 1 year card without working permit, and another thing you must be heavily loaded housing there is very expensive! even life generally is very expensive transportation ect, like i said earlier luxembourg citizen goes to school outside luxembourg because they have just 1 university in the whole luxembourg so they have just limited space for students it will not be easy to approve international student's application, you can calculate to spend 2000 euro a month apart from school fees. you should take your time and make more findings and france can you speak and write excellently in french ? if you can't it will be very hard to gain admission you can go to uk instead if you have money.

Please, stop discouraging people, I live in Luxembourg, you can work as a student and transportation is free. People like you should learn to calm down when disseminating information of this nature, as a student you only need about 700-1,500 euros to leave comfortably. The environment is decent with job fares being organized for most schools, you also need to understand the difference between limited space and limited courses and the abroad experience. Yes, even the locals yearn for abroad experience. Please, don’t discourage people from seeking experience else where cause a thorough evaluation of your previous messages irks pessimism, no one and I repeat no one should be deprived of hope.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by UrFears: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Presido44:

Please, stop discouraging people, I live in Luxembourg, you can work as a student and transportation is free. People like you should learn to calm down when disseminating information of this nature, as a student you only need about 700-1,500 euros to leave comfortably. The environment is decent with job fares being organized for most schools, you also need to understand the difference between limited space and limited courses and the abroad experience. Yes, even the locals yearn for abroad experience. Please, don’t discourage people from seeking experience else where cause a thorough evaluation of your previous messages irks pessimism, no one and I repeat no one should be deprived of hope.

Hi boss, please can you share the process of applying and studying in Luxembourg, thanks alot
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by demmy79: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Presido44:

Thanks alot ...I was surprised reading that guy information on Luxembourg..Have been to Luxembourg as visitor during my Master degree program in France.The country is best place to study in Europe after France with low Tuition fees

Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by demmy79: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2022
Admission for January is not open yet at Public University but you can apply through private university
UrFears:

Hi boss, please can you share the process of applying and studying in Luxembourg, thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by demmy79: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Is this WhatsApp group open[quote author=iKarl post=112893054][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Linaanol: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2022
Presido44:

Thanks for this,
Please can you share the application link to apply for masters and Bachelors degree please

Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Linaanol: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2022
demmy79:
Admission for January is not open yet at Public University but you can apply through private university

Good morning, please where can I be checking to know when the admission application will start..
And also where can I apply for the private Universities
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by demmy79: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Germany is good for study meanwhile study in Germany is free just like France but you must open a blocked account in German before they can grant you visaquote author=niassawa post=5811055]Hello Nairaland mate,

I want to know if there is any one in here that know about German, Cost of living, Job Opportunities and more. Am planning to Study Bachelor Degree Program in one of the German University.  Please any advice rendered will be glad.

Cheers.[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc by Quinn12(f): 1:08am On Jul 27, 2023
Presido44:

Please can I mail you...am interested in doing my masters there...I don't know where to start from
cynthiaryan1996@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covid-19 Curfew: FCT Apprehends Night Travellers From Neighbouring States / How Do I Travel Back To Nigeria With My Baby? / Sadiku Bus-stop, Lagos "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge (WITH PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.