Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ (23269 Views)

Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos / Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections / See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Afamed: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2017
Shayetet13:

Fool! Do you know the procedures for vaccination? Why don't Buhari give money to the PHC centers at the local government level as is the practice for such vaccination? Even WHO don't have a vaccine for monkey pox yet while the Nigerian Army does..?. The southeast has a culture of health consciousness, so don't you dare compare the east and north on that level... There are procedures for vaccination in community medicine. If you don't know it, just shut up ur mouth already. Nonsense!
This is the problem with people like you in the east. Apology to my good eastern friends. Where and where did you see NA giving vaccination against Monkey pox for the Children in the east. Pls for God sake, don't be mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by BlaQWolf: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Dominique oya say something and stop reading comments..
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Afamed:

This is the problem with people like you in the east. Apology to my good eastern friends. Where and where did you see NA giving vaccination against Monkey pox for the Children in the east. Pls for God sake, stop spreading this your fake information .

Why don't you ask your kinsman whom I quoted who said that because the Igbos travel a lot, Buhari needed to vaccinate them so they don't spread monkeypox arud the country. My response was to format your kinsman's head on what vaccination is all about. However, even a free medicals requires a good community entry... They(army) didn't do a community entry and they expect the people to participate. Am sure the head of the Army medical corp didn't take his community health classes very well during his undergraduate days.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2017
nnokwa042:
in history of nigeria buhari is the worst president to ever rule nigeria when he was discussing with his security chiefs is there any igbo person there?when did this love for igbo people started now he want to offer then free immunisation,let him go to north and offer them that ,
This is why north will remain primitive and illiterate for the next 5,000 years
Brood of vipers

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by AK481(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2017
naptu2:

funny how you wrote everything without including the main reason while the propaganda of ipob is succeeding.naptu,was it delibrate not mentioning the legality and the impact of the massacre and pogrom of their brothers who were unarmed,well very armed with stone and"petrol misiles"?

the south east are educated people,ignorance and illiterecy cant be argued here.

condemn the senseless killings of soldiers in ABA first,then you will have a true,unbiased discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by tishbite41(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
sad sad What exactly do these igbo's want? Had this vaccination exercise began in the north and south west, you guys will blame buhari for Marginalization of igbos and favoring other regions. The president is proving to the world now that he is detribalized by sending the army to provide free medical care that none of your governors can provide yet all you can do is scream and raise false alarm instead of thanking buhari. IpoB was proscribed by the federal government and soldiers were ordered to provide health care for you people. It's called carrot and stick approach. The south east has the worst infrastructures in terms of hospital and medical care in the country, hence the need for free medical care. The out break of monkey pox in the SS and SE states is a reason why the army must vaccinate you people by force. You cannot be allowed to infect the whole country with terrible diseases cos you people are the most travelled tribe. This is the same mistake northerners made during GEJ era by rejecting polio vaccine. Their region has the highest cases of polio now. You people should limit your hatred for buhari. Accept him as your president if you want to benefit anything from his government and not be treated like 5%. A word is enough for the wise angry
carry monkey pox dey go
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by dedunji: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2017
We know the truth army should park well we don't need their room comment, that's how them denied invading nnamdi January house.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by okerekeikpo: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2017
We don't need ur useless python vaccine
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2017
This person says his children received the vaccination

tinsel:

My children took the vaccination and I am still waiting for them to die. It will take us a long time to recover from this self inflicted injury done to ourselves and by ourselves due to politics.
About 300 children took the vaccination yesterday. I am too bigto be used by political biggots.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
sad sad What exactly do these igbo's want? Had this vaccination exercise began in the north and south west, you guys will blame buhari for Marginalization of igbos and favoring other regions. The president is proving to the world now that he is detribalized by sending the army to provide free medical care that none of your governors can provide yet all you can do is scream and raise false alarm instead of thanking buhari. IpoB was proscribed by the federal government and soldiers were ordered to provide health care for you people. It's called carrot and stick approach. The south east has the worst infrastructures in terms of hospital and medical care in the country, hence the need for free medical care. The out break of monkey pox in the SS and SE states is a reason why the army must vaccinate you people by force. You cannot be allowed to infect the whole country with terrible diseases cos you people are the most travelled tribe. This is the same mistake northerners made during GEJ era by rejecting polio vaccine. Their region has the highest cases of polio now. You people should limit your hatred for buhari. Accept him as your president if you want to benefit anything from his government and not be treated like 5%. A word is enough for the wise angry

Fool,
There is no vaccine for monkey pox
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by snipernigga(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
North east nigeria is war torn and gradually turning into a wasteland and you foolish people are sending medical team to a people that can afford health care. The problem of nigeria is brainless leaders and zombie followers like you nairalander who cry for marginalisation while people are dying everyday in the north east. God have mercy on all of you.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by diegwu01: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2017
months:
[s][/s]

PLEASE, STOP, JUST STOP IT RIGHT NOW. CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME, TAKE UR MEDICAL CARE TO BORNO.

THE IGBO PEOPLE SAID DEY ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT NIGERIA ARMY IN THEIR ENVIRONMENTS.

GET UR PEDOPHILE ARMY OFF OUR LAND.

What's with you and Pedophilia? All your posts on Nairaland is about Pedophiles. A new word you got from Nnamdi Kanu I guess.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by mosesjida(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Actually I don't believe that our army are the ones doing this...I think its just some "Biafrauds" at their dirty work again..just to tarnish the image of the Nigerian army..
and does brainless pple hu call Nigeria zoo den I guess u country is psycho zone #mad pple
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Pearl05(f): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2017
NG army has never taken responsibility for any wrong action done. What is the content of the vaccines? How on earth will one carry guns which children are afraid of and also carry syringes another children's enemy?

Few weeks ago they forced people to swim in muddy waters and killed some, the video were online yet NG army denied it.

Those vaccines boxes ought to be seized and taken to lab for confirmation. I don't trust such to be done here because NG army and those that sent them will still over their devilish act.

The NG should be sued for causing public unrest and panic among the people of Eastern NG
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by obailala(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2017
raker300:
Liars!!!

I saw them in one of the schools here.

Their heavy van parked out front.

Blackened faces with red teeth

These guys know how to lie!!!

Why didn’t they ask for parental consent first?

What if those kids have already been vaccinated from said disease?

Vaccination has never been done in the east before by military personnel, why start now?

These guys should stop fooling themselves abeg.
How come every ipob faithful interprets medical outreach as vaccination?... Military sets up medical camps in canopies, if you feel you need any medical attention, you can visit and get free care; if you dont need their medicare, you simply igbore and go about your business.

Despite all the explanations given on this particular event of yesterday, how come there are still adamant humans like yourself who still call it vaccination?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by shekauvsbuhari: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
we will never accept him. We will rather endure de 5% treatment till we get someone acceptable to us. Shikena!
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2017
obailala:
How come every ipob faithful interprets medical outreach as vaccination?... Military sets up medical camps in canopies, if you feel you need any medical attention, you can visit and get free care; if you dont need their medicare, you simply igbore and go about your business.

Despite all the explanations given on this particular event of yesterday, how come there are still adamant humans like yourself who still call it vaccination?
Oga, stop playing with words.
Every vaccination is a medical outreach.
But not every medical outreach is a vaccination.

tinsel:

My children took the vaccination and I am still waiting for them to die. It will take us a long time to recover from this self inflicted injury done to ourselves and by ourselves due to politics.
About 300 children took the vaccination yesterday. I am too bigto be used by political biggots.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by obailala(m): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Oga, stop playing with words.
Every vaccination is a medical outreach.
But not every medical outreach is a vaccination.

So why is this particular medical outreach adamantly being referred to as vaccination, 'forceful vaccination' in fact?

The guy whom you quoted who claimed his kids got a vaccination, were his kids abducted on the road or from their schools before given the vaccines or did he take his kids to the outreach centres himself?... Why must we keep deliberately propagating falsehood?... Is this the best form of political opposition today?

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2017
obailala:
So why is this particular medical outreach adamantly being referred to as vaccination, 'forceful vaccination' in fact?

The guy whom you quoted who claimed his kids got a vaccination, were his kids abducted on the road or from their schools before given the vaccines or did he take his kids to the outreach centres himself?... Why must we keep deliberately propagating falsehood?... Is this the best form of political opposition today?
You cannot go about vaccinating minors without parental consent.
If this point is difficult for you to understand, then you really belong in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by newbornmacho(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:

I hope you people will stop screaming marginalization if other benefits of governance is excluded from the east henceforth. Your rejection of this vaccination is the beginning of igbo marginalization. You ain't seen nothing yet
deliver yourself from Boko Haram and vvf, and almajirinci... Etc first. Igbos are not in your class
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by PointB: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Who even believe Nigeria Army these days?

Kill and lie!
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by OlivetBen(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Afamed:

Most time, I don't like wasting my precious time on people like you. You don't know Military hospitals are opened for both Military personnels and Civilians. Perhaps you don't know there are civilians who also work in these military hospitals. The UNTH in Nsukka, Ojumegwu Teaching Hospitals at Awka and Nauth at Nnewi only admit and treat Civilians, since they are Civilians hospitals? Nnamdi Kanu has done more harms than good to you people.
My guy stop acting like ignoramus, military personnels have no right to come out and start administering drugs on civilians. Yes, they have medics but only in their barracks, civilians can as well visit their hospitals.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by obailala(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

You cannot go about vaccinating minors without parental consent.
If this point is difficult for you to understand, then you really belong in the zoo.
I've been pretty busy for 2 days now so I havent followed up on this story very well. But maybe you can enlighten me a bit. Regarding what you just wrote above, do you have any proof that any child was forcibly vaccinated without parental consent?... Besides the rumour mill on social media (which typically originates from faceless ipob sources or from the camp of politically disgruntled persons), was there really any child that was vaccinated without parental consent?.. Let's be honest, do you know any?
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2017
obailala:

I've been pretty busy for 2 days now so I havent followed up on this story very well. But maybe you can enlighten me a bit. Regarding what you just wrote above, do you have any proof that any child was forcibly vaccinated without parental consent?... Besides the rumour mill on social media (which typically originates from faceless ipob sources or from the camp of politically disgruntled persons), was there really any child that was vaccinated without parental consent?.. Let's be honest, do you know any?

Contact user tinsel for starters

tinsel:

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by obailala(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2017
OlivetBen:

My guy stop acting like ignoramus, military personnels have no right to come out and start administering drugs on civilians. Yes, they have medics but only in their barracks, civilians can as well visit their hospitals.
Take it easy bro, I just stumbled into this your comment. Take it easy as you label someine else an ignoramus in an issue you know nothing about. Medical outreaches by the military is a common thing which occurs all over the world; this one isnt even the first time its happening in Nigeria.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by obailala(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Contact user tinsel for starters

Tinsel didn't say his kids were forcibly vaccinated without his consent, YOU DID! So it seems you know something which both myself and Tinsel dont know.

Dont get me wrong, I might be wrong, reason why I'm just asking if you personally know anyone whose kids were forcibly vaccinated without their consent.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2017
obailala:
Tinsel didn't say his kids were forcibly vaccinated without his consent, YOU DID! So it seems you know something which both myself and Tinsel dont know.
Playing around with words will not help you here.
If Tinsel consented to his kids vaccination, does that mean that millions of other parents also consented?

obailala:

Dont get me wrong, I might be wrong, reason why I'm just asking if you personally know anyone whose kids were forcibly vaccinated without their consent.
Again, deflecting from the issue will not help your case.
You heard of children RUNNING away and you are still asking roundabout questions.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/commotion-s-east-vaccine/
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Afamed: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2017
OlivetBen:

Simply goggle the meaning of medical outreach and find out who and who can carry it out. Stop listening to Radio Biafra.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Mckandre(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
FOOL⁴
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by obailala(m): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Playing around with words will not help you here.
If Tinsel consented to his kids vaccination, does that mean that millions of other parents also consented?

Again, deflecting from the issue will not help your case.
You heard of children RUNNING away and you are still asking roundabout questions.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/commotion-s-east-vaccine/
If we must be honest with ourselves, you are the one dodging the questions I raised. Children running away and parents frantically scaling fences to pick their children was obviously a result of the dangerous rumours from 'certain sources' about children being forcibly injected with killer substances in schools by soldiers. If I were a parent, even though I know better, I would have also gone to pick my kids. Likewise if I was a student, I would have also run away upon hearing such a dangerous rumour.

But the real question I would ask you again, and which I would implore you not to dodge this time is, "did the army really forcibly vaccinate any child without parental consent?" "Do you know know anyone whose child was vaccinated without their consent?... or are you just like millions of others who just conclude and pass comments based on a pre-existing prejudice against the soldiers/government?

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by megama: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
. Actually uptil now lots of people including me does not know what this vaccines are all about. Enlighten people first and the acceptance will be there. Is it for polio,or what??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Women Leaders From All 36 States Of Nigeria (Photos) / Bello Matawalle: Not All Bandits Are Criminals / Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.