Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof (2861 Views)

Atheism Is Madness / Atheism Is Extreme Evil! / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
menxer:

How does that answer the question I asked?
WE ARE FEMALE OR MALE IN FLESH AND NOT IN SPIRIT...OUR SPIRIT IS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD, WHO IS A SPIRIT...I HOPE YOU GET IT. SHALOM!
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by menxer: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
WE ARE FEMALE OR MALE IN FLESH AND NOT IN SPIRIT...OUR SPIRIT IS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD, WHO IS A SPIRIT...I HOPE YOU GET IT. SHALOM!

Image of which God?
a) God the Father
b) God the Son
c) God the Holy Spirit
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ericsunday619:
it's not difficult to tell a kid from an adult. I hate religious people and you are among them. Mr Jesus Christ has defected death. Do you really believe Jesus Christ ascend to the heavens?
I'M GLAD YOU CALLED ME A KID, BECAUSE THAT IS WHO I AM TO MY FATHER...AND FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, HATE IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH...PEACE
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
menxer:

Image of which God?
a) God the Father
b) God the Son
c) God the Holy Spirit
GOD ETERNAL! MADE UP OF FATHER, SON AND SPIRIT.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by ScienceWatch: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ericsunday619:
morality in our society has nothing to do with religion instead critical thinking and reasoning of logical people has made the world much easier

Your are deceiving others Ericsunday619, with you sick claims of critical thinking and reasoning. What will Menxer think about his sick
debating opponent if he sees a practical example of your insane version of critical thinking and reasoning.

only two statement made by Ericsunday619 will convince Menxer of his disturbing mental condition.

1) Maybe Joseph masturbate himself and put the sperm in Mary pus*y when she was sleeping.

2) "Women are just some sick creature that are very dirty with menstruation coming out of their smelling pussy."

This guy is a disgrace to Genuine Atheism. Could he be an undercover agent for Robert Mgabe to destroy Atheism ?

Donnie, Felixomor, Butterflyl1on, vaxx, KingEbukasBlog, SpeedndAccuracy, Pidgin2, Roy52793

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
lies grin
I AM NOT IGNORANT OF WHO I AM AND HAVE IN CHRIST JESUS... ALL AUTHORITY BELONGS TO MY HEAD{CHRIST JESUS}, ME HIS BODY CANNOT FALL LIKE ORDINARY MEN.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by OtemAtum: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
I AM NOT IGNORANT OF WHO I AM AND HAVE IN CHRIST JESUS... ALL AUTHORITY BELONGS TO MY HEAD{CHRIST JESUS}, ME HIS BODY CANNOT FALL LIKE ORDINARY MEN.
the thing is still shacking you. Soon it will clear from your eyes that you have devoted your life submitting to fictitious Jesus who is even worse than a moulded idol. cool
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
the thing is still shacking you. Soon it will clear from your eyes that you have devoted your life submitting to fictitious Jesus who is even worse than a moulded idol. cool
YOU ARE MISSING A LOT OUTSIDE CHRIST...THERE IS A SUPERNATURAL LIFE ONLY CHRIST CAN GIVE YOU..
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by OtemAtum: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
YOU ARE MISSING A LOT OUTSIDE CHRIST...THERE IS A SUPERNATURAL LIFE ONLY CHRIST CAN GIVE YOU..
I am Otem, a great god. I have supernatural life within me and I can't submit myself to a fictitious being to give me what I already have.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by menxer: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Your are deceiving others Ericsunday619, with you sick claims of critical thinking and reasoning. What will Menxer think about his sick
debating opponent if he sees a practical example of your insane version of critical thinking and reasoning.

only two statement made by Ericsunday619 will convince Menxer of his disturbing mental condition.

1) Maybe Joseph masturbate himself and put the sperm in Mary pus*y when she was sleeping.

2) "Women are just some sick creature that are very dirty with menstruation coming out of their smelling pussy."

This guy is a disgrace to Genuine Atheism. Could he be an undercover agent for Robert Mgabe to destroy Atheism ?

Donnie, Felixomor, Butterflyl1on, vaxx, KingEbukasBlog, SpeedndAccuracy, Pidgin2, Roy52793

Sorry, I don't get you.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by menxer: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
GOD ETERNAL! MADE UP OF FATHER, SON AND SPIRIT.

Does it make sense to have Father and son without mother?
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by GoodMuyis(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Ericsunday619:
atheism is not struggling because atheists are not as illogical as Christians. Christians preach false news of a dead Jewish man to the public but atheists are not that jobless promoting a Jewish carpenter.

Review what you post, with free mind and you will see that you have not make any sense as to why atheism is not struggling

If Christians preach false news DO YOU THINK those who preach the testify of Jesus even to the point of death are Joking?

Its a scientific fact that No Matter what lies a group of people may be propagating, many will pull back when faced with treat to their life
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2017
menxer:

Does it make sense to have Father and son without mother?
LIKE I SAID EARLIER LOOK BEYOND THE FLESH...THEN, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by menxer: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
LIKE I SAID EARLIER LOOK BEYOND THE FLESH...THEN, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.
God is not flesh yet is thought of and ascribe male gender, why?

Or are you saying the Trinity is flesh that is why it is all male, since the Spirit is genderless?
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by hopefulLandlord: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2017
menxer:

Sorry, I don't get you.
nobody does cheesy
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by tintingz(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Review what you post, with free mind and you will see that you have not make any sense as to why atheism is not struggling

If Christians preach false news DO YOU THINK those who preach the testify of Jesus even to the point of death are Joking?

Its a scientific fact that No Matter what lies a group of people may be propagating, many will pull back when faced with treat to their life
What about does that testify Buddha, what about does that testify Muhammad, does that testify Krishna, vinshu, Santa Claus, fairies, Obatala, satan, unkulunkulu, amadioha, spaghetti monster and many other mystical figures.

Who's joking among this parties?
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by GoodMuyis(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2017
tintingz:
What about does that testify Buddha, what about does that testify Muhammad, does that testify Krishna, vinshu, Santa Claus, fairies, Obatala, satan, unkulunkulu, amadioha, spaghetti monster and many other mystical figures.

Who's joking among this parties?

WHO WILL LIE TO THE POINT OF DEATH?

Review what you post, with free mind and you will see that you have not make any sense as to why atheism is not strugglin
If Christians preach false news DO YOU THINK those who preach the testify of Jesus even to the point of death are Joking
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by tintingz(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Review what you post, with free mind and you will see that you have not make any sense as to why atheism is not strugglin
If Christians preach false news DO YOU THINK those who preach the testify of Jesus even to the point of death are Joking
The guy might be wrong to say atheism are not struggling, I'm not the one that said so, everyone is struggling, atheism struggle is less than that of religious folks, all what atheist want is people to be free, that should be a good struggle than pastors milking his members. I dont blame the bishop that slammed Ps. Adeboye for planning to build more business centers a.k.a churches.

And I ask again, do you think does that testify Muhammad, Buddha, Krishna, fairies are joking? Who's joker here?

And what scientific fact? That someone saw Santa Claus in a dream? You must be kidding.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by JackBizzle: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2017
Well I find it funny that people like Felixomor and butterflyl1on are pained that atheism is growing in Nigeria. cc Kingebukasblog
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by JackBizzle: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2017
GoodMuyis:

A delusional or mad person will believe a delusion to the point of death. Religion affects the brains of people. Imagine people eating grass for their pastors- why wouldn't they preach christ to the point of death?
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by AtheistSociety: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2017
ATHEIST SOCIETY OF NIGERIA NATIONAL CONVENTION.

The Atheist Society of Nigeria (ASN) is pleased to announce her first ever national convention slated to hold on the 11th of November, 2017 with the Theme: Road to Reason.

It promises to feature guest speakers from Nigeria, other countries in Africa and Europe, including Leo Igwe, an internationally recognised advocate for humanism in Nigeria and Bill Flavell, the new Vice-President of Atheist Alliance International (AAI).

It also promises to feature interactive sessions, talks on diverse topics related to atheism, science and religion in Nigeria. Also included in the program of events is a short video on evolution, a question and answer session immediately after and a space for “Ask an atheist.”

For details of registration and venue, please go to our website here

Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by GoodMuyis(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

A delusional or mad person will believe a delusion to the point of death. Religion affects the brains of people. Imagine people eating grass for their pastors- why wouldn't they preach christ to the point of death?

In case you forget this Researches Reveal That Atheism Has Devastating Effects On The Brain - By KingEbukasBlog

This is it the first time you will cast insult with style. As to whether they are delusional or mad read below and cry about it

I John 1:1
1. That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2. (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it , and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto uswink
3. That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
4. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by JackBizzle: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
GoodMuyis:

In case you forget this Researches Reveal That Atheism Has Devastating Effects On The Brain - By KingEbukasBlog

This is it the first time you will cast insult with style. As to whether they are delusional or mad read below and cry about it

I John 1:1
1. That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2. (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it , and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto uswink
3. That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
4. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

Trash
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by superhumanist(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
JackBizzle:
Nigeria is not as ultra-religious as it once was. The topic of atheism is no more taboo as it once was. It is now discussed in various media.

1) Radio talkshows; I have witnessed radio hosts discussing twice about atheism despite the fact that I only listen to radio once in a while. The first was an atheist challenging the existence of God on a christian talkshow on sunday on 93.7, the other was a radio talkshow host complaining of her roommate not believing in God (cant remember the radio station)

2) Atheist groups and conventions; two new atheist groups have come up and there is an atheist convention on the 11th of september. One of the groups is a humanist one and the other on is the atheist convention of Nigeria (ASN), which is having the convention.

3) Growth of atheist numbers on Nairaland, twitter and facebook; there is no week I dont see some criticism of religion or God on twitter or facebook by a Nigerian. This shows that the internet gives voices to those who are more careful in real life. Nairaland is the den of atheist- no need to even talk about it. grin

I just noticed 2 new atheist groups on facebook. I also know that whatsapp groups are also emerging.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by JackBizzle: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
superhumanist:

I just noticed 2 new atheist groups on facebook. I also know that whatsapp groups are also emerging.

Twitter is the best. Naija atheists on twitter are savage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by MacCantStopMe: 6:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Very good
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by MacCantStopMe: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2020
cc Muttleylaff

Remember when the religion section was hot?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by budaatum: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
OtemAtum:

How I wish u will be here on earth in the next 500 years to see that people who use their brains, worshipping no god and doing good to humanity have taken over. By then, you'll be desiring reincarnation from the light of God.
By then we would have evolved.
Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by MacCantStopMe: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
budaatum:

By then we would have evolved.

Into what? Supersapiens?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof by budaatum: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

Into what? Supersapiens?

Yep. Humans 2.0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues / Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) / 100 Most Influential Persons In The History Of Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.