Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! (9039 Views)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. / HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by Eka111(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2017
As posted on a facebook group

"I came back home drunk while my wife was away because we both had an argument earlier on, not knowing she had called her mum to come over to help take care of the kids because she was gonna attend a vigil.

The while thing happened so fast! I came in drunk at about 1.am after hanging out with the guys and someone helped me to the bed.

How it happened
My wife's mum shares exactly the same physique with my wife, and most times u could hardly tell the difference in their body smell. I know this because my wife's mum is widowed and I have been really very close to her.

After returning back home drunk I slept off in the sofa, but I later discovered someone helped me to the bedroom, thinking it was my wife because I wasn't expecting anybody to be at home besides my wife and our kids. Thinking the lady was my wife I attempted kissing her and she stopped me. I tried the second time and she returned the kiss passionately and we both had close to about 3 rounds of sex.

I woke up on Saturday morning and found my Continue reading...

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by ellagabs(f): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2017
out of d abondant of d heart d mout speaket...
keep imaginin tins

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by TopGunFighter: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Story for the gods... you can not even say her sister or best friend you went for the mother... let's play along 'my brother you wife to should mistakenly bleep your dad

7 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by Jumbus31(m): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Your story look fictitious. I can't believe this poo. Next please.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by inscreAF: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Ohh your d!ck just disappeared inside her pvssy yeah? F00l stop lying.
Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2017
@Seun, we need a "Rolling my eyes" emoji.

So dude tripped on a stone and stumbled into Mummy's cookie jar, abi?

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by Sammmypoko(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Na wa ooo

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by heryur(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2017
This is super storyyyyyyyy
Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Rubbish story

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Who is d director of ds movie?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by Lalas247(f): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Your deek waka go inside her puna abi sad
Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by AlexCk: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Lol

5 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by Bossontop(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Ohhhhh!!!U mistakenly....... abiii
grin grin undecided wehdone sir undecided grin grin

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by Naijjablog(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Na fake story
Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by Henrodah(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2017
3 rounds ur eye no still clear say no be ur wife. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by deanoffaculty: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2017
3 rounds and you call it a mistake? OP your name is EVANS.
Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by DONFASZY(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Eka111:

"I came back home drunk while my wife was away because we both had an argument earlier on, not knowing she had called her mum to come over to help take care of the kids because she was gonna attend a vigil.

The while thing happened so fast! I came in drunk at about 1.am after hanging out with the guys and someone helped me to the bed.

How it happened
My wife's mum shares exactly the same physique with my wife, and most times u could hardly tell the difference in their body smell. I know this because my wife's mum is widowed and I have been really very close to her.

After returning back home drunk I slept off in the sofa, but I later discovered someone helped me to the bedroom, thinking it was my wife because I wasn't expecting anybody to be at home besides my wife and our kids. Thinking the lady was my wife I attempted kissing her and she stopped me. I tried the second time and she returned the kiss passionately and we both had close to about 3 rounds of sex.

Even if u take a truck of alcohol?dere is a big difference witout ur wife n her mum
Ur story is so stale and fake
Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by irofulu(f): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
your alcohol intake has taken over your fish brain

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by dan9ice(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
In 2face voice# he be like say them want to tell us another story again
Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by kenkel: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Eka111:

How it happened

After returning back home drunk I slept off in the sofa, but I later discovered someone helped me to the bedroom, thinking it was my wife because I wasn't expecting anybody to be at home besides my wife and our kids. Thinking the lady was my wife I attempted kissing her and she stopped me. I tried the second time and she returned the kiss passionately and we both had close to about 3 rounds of sex. My brother i have bn a silent reader on nairaland for years now, but this your lie is too much for me to bear, haba

Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by Dorvy: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
U were drunk, yet u knew her body smell, her shape, u knew she rejected ur first kiss, u knew u had three rounds, yet u dnt know she was ur mother in-law. U r a bloody liar!
Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by migeoart(f): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
I just read the first paragraph but I wanna ask,if you were drunk was your mother in-law drunk 2?
Re: I Mistakenly Fvcked My Wife's Mother, Help! by QueenDianaSch: 3:00am On Apr 07, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? / As A Modern Man Would You Accept If Your Current Girlfriend / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.