Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere (2036 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Marvel1206: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2017
Rumours spread like wildfire and it's sole aim is to cause undue panic, yesterday was a typical example. A simple vaccination program meant to immunize children against the dreaded monkey pox disease twisted into a death arena where pupils are forcefully injected with the disease. What is even more appaling is the fact that the so called educated fellas swallowed the fabrication pill like it were a simple paracetamol pill without first confirming the veracity of a story which ordinarily appears illogical to the sound mind and even assisted in fueling the rumour. Even the monkey pox has not killed anyone but the injected version killed two pupils on the spot and they believed.
Ah! I weep for this us. Hatred won't solve anything

4 Likes

Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2017
We are not going anywhere... Take your counsel to Buhari and Lai Mohammed. They must beg in tears for the kind of campaign they ran pre2015

2 Likes

Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by chiagozien(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2017
And when did yellowbars start caring for igbos.if is something good will yellowbars and awusa allow it to reach east.even when we are 5%.

7 Likes

Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by DrGoodman: 6:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:
Rumours spread like wildfire and it's sole aim is to cause undue panic, yesterday was a typical example. A simple vaccination program meant to immunize children against the dreaded monkey pox disease twisted into a death arena where pupils are forcefully injected with the disease. What is even more appaling is the fact that the so called educated fellas swallowed the fabrication pill like it were a simple paracetamol pill without first confirming the veracity of a story which ordinarily appears illogical to the sound mind and even assisted in fueling the rumour. Even the monkey pox has not killed anyone but the injected version killed two pupils on the spot and they believed.

They started this murderous injection before the monkey pox outbreak.

You can send your people to collect the injection. We reject help from the same army who has been killing our people.

Let the children know that anyone from the federal government is their enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by DrGoodman: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2017
chiagozien:
And when did yellowbars start caring for igbos.if is something good will yellowbars and awusa allow it to reach east.even when we are 5%.

They share appointment and contracts , inform us there is no money build a rail network in the south east, abandon all federal road projects and the best help they can give igbos is to.

Inject their children secretly?

4 Likes

Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Marvel1206: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

They started this murderous injection before the monkey pox outbreak.

You can send your people to collect the injection. We reject help from the same army who has been killing our people.

Let the children know that anyone from the federal government is their enemy.
Where and when did they start the injection and how many casualities so far?

And I hope when any of you is infected you will go to a private hospital

1 Like

Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by libertyhope2017: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:
[s]Rumours spread like wildfire and it's sole aim is to cause undue panic, yesterday was a typical example. A simple vaccination program meant to immunize children against the dreaded monkey pox disease twisted into a death arena where pupils are forcefully injected with the disease. What is even more appaling is the fact that the so called educated fellas swallowed the fabrication pill like it were a simple paracetamol pill without first confirming the veracity of a story which ordinarily appears illogical to the sound mind and even assisted in fueling the rumour. Even the monkey pox has not killed anyone but the injected version killed two pupils on the spot and they believed.
Ah! I weep for this us. Hatred won't solve anything[/s]

Useless afonja...always supporting genocide against Igbo...

Now the Army are claiming that the vaccine is meant to inoculate children against Monkey pox? They are now coming with this fresh lie after they have been nabbed. As a scientist, they are procedure for handling epidemic of a disease, you start by a triage methodology were areas that have reported cases are addressed first before areas with no reported cases...this is common sense, now why are they not in the North or purported SS locale where several cases have been reported?

To bust their lie again is this same inoculation have been carried out two weeks ago in Ebonyi right after Nnamdi Kanu's home was invaded, then, there was no case of Monkey Pox reported(officially), so I need to know what vaccine were they giving to Ebonyi residents then when Monkey pox was not known?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by PatriotTemidayo: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2017
What would happen to the army if they carry the state govt and local authorities along?

How you carry out medical programmes without the knowledge of the locals and not want scandals.

The Army has a noble course but bad approach.
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by DrGoodman: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

Bayelsa state and the result was monkey pox. No igbo person cannot afford to treat themselves now and anytime. Send your drugs to the idp camps.
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by mpianya39(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

See painment cheesy cheesy

Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Marvel1206: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Useless afonja...always supporting genocide against Igbo...

Now the Army are claiming that the vaccine is meant to inoculate children against Monkey pox? They are now coming with this fresh lie after they have been nabbed. As a scientist, they are procedure for handling epidemic of a disease, you start by a triage methodology were areas that have reported cases are addressed first before areas with no reported cases...this is common sense, now why are they not in the North or purported SS locale where several cases have been reported?

To bust their lie again is this same inoculation have been carried out two weeks ago in Ebonyi right after Nnamdi Kanu's home was invaded, then, there was no case of Monkey Pox reported(officially), so I need to know what vaccine were they giving to Ebonyi residents then when Monkey pox was not known?
If you so much believe the rumour then I think it is actually due to your sentiments. Who are the people that died yesterday?
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Marvel1206: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2017
mpianya39:

See painment cheesy cheesy
No election? Illusion
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by libertyhope2017: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:
If you so much believe the rumour then I think it is actually due to your sentiments. Who are the people that died yesterday?

Afonja, since you opened this thread to have a discourse, answer the questions I raised.
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Marvel1206: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Bayelsa state and the result was monkey pox. No igbo person cannot afford to treat themselves now and anytime. Send your drugs to the idp camps.
Bayelsa, Rivers, Ekiti, Akwa-ibom, Lagos, Ogun and Cross rivers are the affected states
You mean only those in Bayelsa were injected?
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by DrGoodman: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
What would happen to the army if they carry the state govt and local authorities along?

How you carry out medical programmes without the knowledge of the locals and not want scandals.

The Army has a noble course but bad approach.

The army in Nigeria has never had a noble course.

Which noble cause allows you to beat up people's patents and even old people?

Which noble cause makes them invade people's cities and force people to bath in muddy waters?

Which noble cause makes you to secretly invade schools and want to inject pupils without informing their parents?

The whole thing is suspiciously fishy.
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by DrGoodman: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

Bayelsa, Rivers, Ekiti, Akwa-ibom, Lagos, Ogun and Cross rivers are the affected states
You mean only those in Bayelsa were injected?
You mean you want us to take injections from the same army who we now know as killers of peaceful people? Give the injection to your people.
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Marvel1206: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Afonja, since you opened this thread to have a discourse, answer the questions I raised.
Lol. I'm not here to defend the FG but all I'm sure of is. The whole thing was a lie.
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by libertyhope2017: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

Lol. I'm not here to defend the FG but all I'm sure of is. The whole thing was a lie.

Answer my questions.
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Dillusionist(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

bring down your children so that they can be injected with the unknown vaccine..it's that simple you know
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Marvel1206: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Which noble cause makes them invade people's cities and force people to bath in muddy waters?

Which noble cause makes you to secretly invade schools and want to inject pupils without informing their parents?

Parent's consent?
Have you ever recieved a vaccination during your pry sch days? If so, I hope there was an emergency PTA meeting to get the parents' consent
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by mpianya39(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

No election? Illusion

Kill yaself grin grin grin
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by DrGoodman: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

Parent's consent?
Have you ever recieved a vaccination during your pry sch days? If so, I hope there was an emergency PTA meeting to get the parents' consent

What is the emergency epidemic the army want to inject us for? Which disease are they protecting us from without our knowledge?
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Marvel1206: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

What is the emergency epidemic the army want to inject us for? Which disease are they protecting us from without our knowledge?

Have you been living in mars?
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by DrGoodman: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

Have you been living in mars?

Is Mars the epidemic? Stop dodging the question?
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by PatriotTemidayo: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

All those listed are bad, yes. But I'll restrict myself to the issue of medical outreach.

It is a noble course to want to render medical help, but not without the knowledge of the recipient's community and govt. And not without proper authentication.

However, Nigerian Army have no business wandering around in our cities, it is a tyrannical approach by Buhari to silent opponents.......

1 Like

Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Marvel1206: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Is Mars the epidemic? Stop dodging the question?
You are confused bro
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by months: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
Marvel1206:
[/s]

NIGERIA ARMY ARE PEDOPHILE.

WE KNOW IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE PEDOPHILES GO LOOKING FOR CHILDREN BUSY WITH THEIR STUDIES AT SCHOOL.

GO AND HELP YOURSELVES IN THE NORTH, U CANNOT HELP ANYBODY IN THE SOUTHEAST, U ARE A SUBTRACTION AND NEVER AN ADDITION.
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by dometome: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2017
all these idi0*$ that go about insulting Igbos for rejecting this vaccination, why don't you take all your family members to the army and they get vaccinated
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:
What exactly is your point here?

Should the m0ronic army go about vaccinating minors without parental consent?

Is that how low you have sunk mentally?
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by SalamRushdie: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

Since when did the Army start giving vaccines and where the hell did they get monkey pox vaccine from ? You need to start using your head man

1 Like

Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Since when did the Army start giving vaccines and where the hell did they get monkey pox vaccine from ? You need to start using your head man
Marvel1206 is clearly an inner member of the zoo caucus
Re: Army Vaccination: Fueling Unnecessary Rumours Won't Get Us Anywhere by wingmanII: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2017
Leave the people alone. Is that too much to ask? The military must go back to their barracks to avoid such rumors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osuji ICC President / Sad! Senator’s Daughter, Grandchildren Perish In Car Crash (photos) / Meet The Tough Female Judge Who Jailed Ex- Governor, Jolly Nyame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.