Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test (41700 Views)

3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN / Photos: Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By 21,780 Teachers In Kaduna / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Thepasserby(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2017
If you have been around the news, you will recall that the Kaduna State government of Nigeria decided to administer a test to ascertain the competence level of teachers in the state. About more than 20, 000 of the teachers flopped in the test and that has raised several concerns from the public.

While we are not sure how the test was marked, articles emerging online revealed that the test questions were as cheap as anything but the teachers stilled failed.

A teacher from Kaduna decided to react to the reasons why they failed the primary four test given to them by the Kaduna state government. 

If this post was written by a teacher. then I think it is high time the government makes the test more serious. 

I can't know if this was written in English or French. Here is a translation to what the teacher wrote in Hausa language

"A fool is not a mad man, and if the speaker is a fool, then the listener is not supposed to be a fool. God will punish them."

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/a-teacher-gives-reasons-why-they-failed-the-primary-four-test-in-kaduna-state

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Thepasserby(m): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by myboy2010(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2017
let me come and be going

Oga wet dey up, shift well make I park as u no won pass

36 Likes

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by religionisbad(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Don't tell me a teacher wrote this

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2017
RIP English...(Signed and out)

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Kamelot77(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2017
I don't believe a teacher wrote dis

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Florblu(f): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Gbagaun

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by shortgun(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2017
This is what happens when give jobs to people who don't deserve it.

Just like d brain dead Buhari is giving every appointment to his kinsmen without merit.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by ItsBolaji: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Jessyjack(f): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Now I see why they failed in the first place... Educational system in Kaduna is dead and buried....

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin

And he also "sweetly and smartly" murdered English too....

Hahaha......

No need blaming their products cos they themselves are.............

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by remsonik(f): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Educational system in Nigeria especially the north is nothing to write home about. It is rubbish!!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Holuwarsweun(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2017
English in trouble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by hatchy(f): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2017
The effect of quota system is very evident here.

When students are not admitted into school based on merit but politics and useless quota system.

Kaduna Sorry!

Nigeria so so sorry!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Thepasserby(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by quiverfull(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Nigerians must come to the understanding that not everyone is cut out for formal education; some of these peeps would do well with vocational trainings and the like. The North just wants to impose education on its people to compete with the South.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by HeWrites(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by DanielsParker(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2017
ok
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by AntiWailer: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2017
He has a point grin

That last paragraph spoke my mind.

(I honestly have no idea of what he wrote there)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Edopesin: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Somborri Shu Borrow Me Fainting Gif!!!
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by slurity1: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2017
My God, my father. Any product from this teacher is finished and so also the education system of Kaduna. Nigeria is a sorry Nation
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by NOC1(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Hmm, the English i read is = failure...
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by lollmaolol(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Allah seriki

Is this one of the teaches too?

#Wallahi is lied
made me faint grin

19 Likes

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2017
funny
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2017
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by jericco1(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2017
and you call yourself a teacher. gerrahia.
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by deepwater(f): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2017
The same way they said the chibok girls were to Seat for their physics exams at WASSCE level before the kidnap and after the kidnap they couldn't communicate in English language shocked This same people would have gained admission to ABU to study engineering angry But guys with brains still can't get into FUTO

The southerners in Nigeria do not take things seriously except a social media platform is used to drive the point home. In this case a FB post.

Just how wrong it is for these set of teacher and her colleagues to govern and teach primary pupils due to their obvious incompetency and not fit for the job nature attributed to lack of proper and sound education , same way it's VERY WRONG for them to govern and rule you as an adult in democracy.

They are far behind, incompetent, unexposed, brutal, and crassly uneducated bunch of goro chewing and kunu sipping tall, skinny Africans - Nothing else to offer.

The way the FB post amused you, is same way the outside world gets amused when we display this same people as our leaders and president, as if this is the best we got undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by soberdrunk(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2017
angry
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by drackojim: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2017
tobdee:
RIP English...(Signed and out)
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by FabulousAutos(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Still trying to figure out what he's saying. The guy for just write in Hausa rather than torturing us with the blunders.

RIP English.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by DKERIAN(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria sorry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja / The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves / Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.