Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test (41701 Views)

3,963 Teachers Failed The National Qualifying Exam – TRCN / Photos: Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By 21,780 Teachers In Kaduna / See Copies Of The Primary Four Exam Failed By Thousands Of Teachers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by betterABIAstate: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2017
This can't be true
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Op, what is meaning of 'I can't know'?
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by bcbones: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2017
remsonik:
Educational system in Nigeria especially the north is nothing to write home about. It is rubbish!!

Pls be specific. ..kaduna. .sorry #kuduna.....d guy tire he just switch to him default mode....English nah bastard
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by habsydiamond(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Na I dey craze English be this ooooo. lol
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by iammaKING(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2017
And to think it was a teacher who wrote this...i give up.. Mr Gov...sack more please..!
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Jessyjack(f): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=chngebeginwthme post=61343887]

Those are the people PDP Govt employed in Kaduna state with their corrupt ways of life..

I know the employment of those teacher is filled with corruption..

Abeg let me hear word... who is APC and who is PDP... what's the difference between the two parties... both are corrupt...!!!
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by MistadeRegal(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2017
If this was written and posted/commented by a teacher, then I guess a ''0'' is missing between 65 and %.
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by sisisioge: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2017
It is well o...it can only be well o.
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2017
truly allah ya isah...... no wonder if you won toast geh for here dem go tell you ba turanci(no english). even for market you want to buy anything you will ba turanci..... i tire oooo
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Laysmt001(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
lollmaolol:
Allah seriki
Is this one of the teaches too?
#Wallahi is lied made me faint grin
Repent now
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by lollmaolol(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Laysmt001:
Repent now

Sorry I'm in heaven right now.

You must be from Nigeria West Africa....lol
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by jaszplus12(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
oh! what a nation we live in! just because Kaduna is singled out it has given fodder to some people to fire from all cylinders thinking their region is better off!
let's be honest if your education is fine it means you're lucky to have natural intelligence not that you're taught in any public or private school in Nigeria.
as a man about town it's obvious that illiteracy is found in all corners of Nigeria. lack of exposure also has made lots of our graduated students victims of false notions that their education supercedes what's obtained anywhere in Nigeria. the SE and SS are as illiterate as those in the N and NE and W and SW!
travel and see!
some graduates I once traveled with exposed their ignorance as we journeyed from the north to eastern Nigeria and I laughed when they claimed the northerners are illiterate!
here on nairaland it's so easy to spot the true levels of people's literacy and exposure just by reading through their comments!
before you remove the speck in someone else's eye please remove the plank in yours!
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by bamasite(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Vabasi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
And you just proved to us why you #teaches failed. Hmmm mbom Nigeria!
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by Jacobx007: 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
So you guys think its only a nothern problem? Oya continue with your hate mentality for notherners. Let d same Exam be conducted in the SE and let's see how it goes. Spare part dealers and drug pushers. I remember a fellow corper from IMO State who doesn't know how to spell Port Harcourt.
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by ChrisGnarly: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
even their governors will fail d same exam...... if u serve in northern part of nigeria you will know that they ar still at 12th century in terms of education..... and thats why the country is backward......
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by gasparpisciotta: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
NCE program need urgent upgrade just like every other educational institutions in Nigeria.
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by riseagain(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
That post shows they truely faild the test.what are they teaching the students?

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by somehow: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anybody can pretend to be a teacher from Kaduna to type this eyesore. I don't believe this.
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by donwitty(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Did you make sense?

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by slimdex(f): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
This teacher should be fired with a gun and not a letter of dismissal. See grammatical blunders na.
Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by riczy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Av fainted

Re: A Kaduna Teacher's Reasons On Why They Failed The Primary Four Test by bettyLad(f): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
wow.! this grammatical blunder is way too much for a teacher to type , I thought they said Kaduna is the center of learning ,my friends from KD always brag about KD having the best schools and quality education

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja / The Signing Out Pose That's Making Waves / Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.