Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] (7993 Views)

Most Active Guys Here Are Peasants And Most Active Girls Here Are Ugly / How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / Can I Wash My Clothes With Morning Fresh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] by Tbillz(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Medically waking up erection is an evidence of good living, "In fact, a healthy man should expect to get
hard three to five times per night, says Dr.
Köhler."
My question; while having the morning erection can you still say a holy prayer

Re: Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2017
There's nothing wrong with that..as long as ur mind is pure
Would God answer my prayer when my Nîpple is hard? Yes its just nature

1 Like

Re: Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] by Tbillz(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
mhizesther:
There's nothing wrong with that..as long as ur mind is pure
Would God answer my prayer when my Nîpple is hard? Yes its just nature
Do ladies wake up with hard activated godly nippl3s?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sleeps With Father Of Her Friend Who Slept With Her Boyfriend (photo) / Young Handsome Man Gets Married To A Lady That Lost Her, Lips To A Disease. / Tips On How To Woo Farano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.