Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Accommodation On The Island. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Accommodation On The Island. (804 Views)

Help With Part Time Accommodation On The Island, Precisely Lekki, VI, Close By. / Decent Accommodation On The Mainland / Accommodation On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accommodation On The Island. by Melian(f): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2017
Hi guys. Just got a job on the Island after a long while of being idle. My job doesn't pay much, to be frank, it's next to nothing, but I'll be learning a lot on the job and hope to build some experience before bowing out (It's an entry level position). I'm looking at 6 months/1 year max cos I'm pretty smart. I got the job on merit after series of competency based tests.

I need a good person to allow me squat in f.o.c and with no strings attached. I can't promise to pay you anything at a later time, that'd be a lie. The proceeds from my job doesn't cover my tfare from my location which is Epe. It's why I need you guys, pls

I don't smoke or drink like a fish grin. Not dirty. Not lousy.

Thanku all.
Re: Accommodation On The Island. by ipobarecriminals: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2017
talk to u r colleagues there/u can manage with security. Aiye le now
Re: Accommodation On The Island. by Melian(f): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
talk to u r colleagues there/u can manage with security. Aiye le now

Haha @manage with security.

1 Like

Re: Accommodation On The Island. by ipobarecriminals: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Melian:

Haha @manage with security.
just talk to ur colleague there.Some may help.Epe to Vi far oo.if it iz Eoe to Ajah,i can help.
Re: Accommodation On The Island. by Melian(f): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
just talk to ur colleague there.Some may help.Epe to Vi far oo.if it iz Eoe to Ajah,i can help.

Doesn't extend far into VI. Closest bustop to my workplace is TBS.
Re: Accommodation On The Island. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Melian:

Doesn't extend far into VI. Closest bustop to my workplace is TBS.

Will Ajah be okay ? It's my domain, i could hook you up with one or two folks
Re: Accommodation On The Island. by Melian(f): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Will Ajah be okay ? It's my domain, i could hook you up with one or two folks

I'll take Ajah if nothing closer to the said location comes up. Thank you, I appreciate this.
Re: Accommodation On The Island. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Melian:

I'll take Ajah if nothing closer to the said location comes up. Thank you, I appreciate this.

Okay...just keep swimming... let me know how it goes...
Re: Accommodation On The Island. by Melian(f): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Okay...just keep swimming... let me know how it goes...

Will do. Thankuu.

1 Like

Re: Accommodation On The Island. by hollandis(f): 8:44pm On May 25, 2018
Hello, Reptyle bneeds this: Registered Infiniti Qx4 Needed Very Urgently .Can youesupplyAit?
yVisitVthe linkQbelow.
TYGHc3 buchi2005 mDU405 ibntijjani r2Irsu melian PvzjUA shadrackmadu qShfVG xslaze3xd 69pyJs tonimenia GybkdR omnisparrow uqMQis 2tpick U0R8wu thatfairguy

Re: Accommodation On The Island. by Zieina(f): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Got a place now?

(1) (Reply)

Two Bedrm Bungalow In Orazi Port Harcourt For Sale / Perfection Cooperative Estate Phase 1 / Buy Roofing Sheet From Docherich Nigeria Ltd, Call Mr Donald 07062764235

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.