Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others (40427 Views)

Ignore Senate, Abuja-kaduna Highway Now Safe For Travellers – El-rufai Tells Nig / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
What dah fück is this stupid baboon talking about? You don't want Nigeria to break up. Fine, I don't either. But you ALSO don't want restructuring? What kind of mad goats are these people? So, what should those with legitimate grievances do? Make ridicuolous compromises, swallow their pain, and pat you cretins on the back?

Remember the words of EMILIANO ZAPATA, "If there is no justice for the people, let there be no peace for the government."

All he [OJUKWU] wanted, and proposed to the all-party meeting in Aburi, Ghana, was the loosening of the excessively rigid umbilical cords that held the Nigerian hotch-potch together, so that Nigeria could evolve into a weak federation-type government that would allow the major ethnicities some autonomy.

http://usafricaonline.com/2012/02/29/nigerias-refusal-to-respect-aburi-accord-forced-ojukwu-to-lead-biafra-by-chike-momah/

You caused death, pain, destruction, burning hatred and war by your breaching of the Aburi accord. It's not too much to ask at this juncture that you faccking RETURN to it! Finito.

LET US GO FURTHER APART A LITTLE AND BE IN PEACE THAN COME CLOSER TOGETHER AND CLASH!!!

Ojukwu was a champion for a truly democratic community. Thank goodness i see a partner that shares this ideology, i watched the clips from the Aburi accord and followed the details carefully, and it was Gowon that was the back stabber, sadly, till today the igbos have carried the scar as traitors and as enemies of the state. The same Gowon-plied structure that has been improved on for over 40 years has still not resulted in tangible development for the nation.

Thanks for this fantastic enlightening piece my brother

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Daeylar(f): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
What dah fück is this stupid baboon talking about? You don't want Nigeria to break up. Fine, I don't either. But you ALSO don't want restructuring? What kind of mad goats are these people? So, what should those with legitimate grievances do? Make ridicuolous compromises, swallow their pain, and pat you cretins on the back?

Remember the words of EMILIANO ZAPATA, "If there is no justice for the people, let there be no peace for the government."

All he [OJUKWU] wanted, and proposed to the all-party meeting in Aburi, Ghana, was the loosening of the excessively rigid umbilical cords that held the Nigerian hotch-potch together, so that Nigeria could evolve into a weak federation-type government that would allow the major ethnicities some autonomy.

http://usafricaonline.com/2012/02/29/nigerias-refusal-to-respect-aburi-accord-forced-ojukwu-to-lead-biafra-by-chike-momah/

You caused death, pain, destruction, burning hatred and war by your breaching of the Aburi accord. It's not too much to ask at this juncture that you faccking RETURN to it! Finito.

LET US GO FURTHER APART A LITTLE AND BE IN PEACE THAN COME CLOSER TOGETHER AND CLASH!!!

I need to quote this also
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Daboomb: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
hatchy:
This satanist,religious and Northern bigot was made committee chairman for restructuring deliberately because Buhari and Apc knows that nothing good will come out of this committee.

El Rufai is known for his hatred for the South and non moslem.

The reprehensible midget is "a mistake of humanity"!

He is one of those who ruined our Power Sector with his corrupt privatisation.
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Turantula(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pesuzok:

I am a core SE man, but for restructuring to ever work in this country, this quote has to be taken seriously, otherwise forget it.

I think the only restructuring that the whole Nigeria would accept for now is devolution of power, as for resource country, it would not work for now

I doubt you
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by luckyogor(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Little by little all hidden devilish charateristics of this men are going to keep coming out to the open,the true satanic and sadistic nature of him and his boss (buhari) will keep on shooting out.
And i added his boss (buhari) because this man speaks the mind of his boss.
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by luckyogor(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
This restructuring must be insisted upon with force,we all should remember,pharaoh didn't allow the Israelites go until force was applied,the oppressor never lets go of the oppressed unless the oppressed insists by force to go,we all laughed at the south east when that rubbish python dance by our military killed innocent,let me tell u all the truth,it is just the beginning of forceful occupation of the south-east ,south-south and south-west by the northern controlled army of nigeria,this country is now officially under the bondage of forceful marriage .ignore and laugh at your own expense.
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Pennywise(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
What an ediot. El Rufai should know that in a federation, all federating units are equal
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by edi287: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is why I will NEVER support an El Rufai presidency despite his obvious qualities. Only bigotry can make a smart man like this say dumb ish. Nigeria is doomed...
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by AnanseK(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Youngadvocate:
And it was not an injustice and inequality that the South who produce over 65% of Nigeria's revenue pockets less than 40% of the share?

Let the rubbish keep burning and let our use.less leaders in the South continue to keep mute just because of the loot they share.

That's what Nnamdi Kanu saw and said Nigeria is irredeemable hence, his unflinching agitation for Biafra.

The North have made it clear that they aren't going to give away their undeserved enormous advantages in Nigeria; an advantage that has marred development in the country.

They have refused, condemned and fought aggressively against every inch of process that may lead to actual restructuring of Nigeria yet, they can't provide an alternative structure that will engender development in the country.

This is what they see: a Nigeria solely owned by the North, that must service the interest of the North first, that must be dominated by the North alone. Anything to the contrary is a gross flouting of their "Fundamental Rights," (the born to rule right).

So, when the North through the federal government vigorously fought against Nnamdi Kanu who was already changing the status quo, the gullible minds and the very uninformed never understood why but jumped into the propaganda that Kanu was an agent of "Hate and Division."

Unfortunately, we the South will continue to suffer the it.

What does Biafra produce? be specific.
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Basic123: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
hatchy:
This satanist,religious and Northern bigot was made committee chairman for restructuring deliberately because Buhari and Apc knows that nothing good will come out of this committee.

Islamiphobe!

You will have sounded more reasonable if you have removed islam from the matter.

yakubu gowon,thiophyllus danjuma,jeremiah usein ,awolowo and obasanjo who fought biafran war against you peopleare all Christians!

Obasanjo that publicly opposed restructuring is a Christian!

use your brain and shun religion bigotry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Stupid Hausa Fulani ,always blv dy own Nigeria.
Thunder fire GB for joining us with the beasts from futajalon.
We are not culturally related with you.
You got not in
You reap the resources of f south
U are indeed the parasitic North
Always afraid of restructuring n resource control
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by nnaeyes6: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
But why is afonjas condemning this beautiful and powerful speech from their masters. I think say afonjas na follow follow like Osibanjo that admits what he didn't do to protect his master.
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by ChrisGnarly: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
there is no more hope in this country if this is the type of idiotic leaders we have...... now tell me...... they are checkmating hate speech..... this one is called ....... love speech..... one nigeria gba kwa oku.....
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by franudi: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Why not the north use that population they claim to have when we restructure to their advantage. The north is afraid of competition.
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by lagosrd: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
"Those who make peaceful change difficult, make violent change inevitable"..........i don't know but not my quote.
Kontinue to postpone the evil day. By then you might be to old to run heater skelter.
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by janykute: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
hisgrace090:
Mr elrufai your people stand to gain a lot if Nigeria is restructured.

Countries without natural resources are leading the world today, ie. Japan of all people.

Accept restructure and see the hidden pottentials in your people.
Which hidden potential if I may ask?Yhey have the population yes but how many of them are non-almajiri?
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Ijebusomaada: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by juszoe82: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ohanaeze have you seen that, Lets fight for our own and lets fight for biafra as we are ready.

Is just that we are not violet or war but that doesn't mean that we cannot fight and defend for war. SE/SS are peaceful people and need a peaceful existence that is why we are still accepting all sorts of maltreatment today in other to avoid war but there is a way things will go if that will be the only option then we are ready.

So what am i saying,if this restructuring will not work then lets go on our separate ways and still collaborate for future.

El-rufai is behind all the evil things coming out from north.
afroniger:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/restructuring-cant-treat-unequals-equally-el-rufai-tells-igbos-others/

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Chukazu: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
And this" Hippo" is supposed to be a bridge builder
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Whatever kind of restructuring that Nigeria must undergo must be done in the interests of the entire country and not just a particular section alone. This is the sum of the message that Elrufai intends to pass across and i cant help but to agree with him.
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by undefeateds: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
no matter d rate of my hatred for APC,I don't support restructuring and I don't support division of d country, d only thing that matters is voting of buhari out,then tribalism will reduce and mind u am neither arewa nor Biafra
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by baysol: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
afroniger:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/restructuring-cant-treat-unequals-equally-el-rufai-tells-igbos-others/

I ONLY BLAME THE IGBOS FOR THIS EFFONTRY ON THE PART OF THIS GORO CHEWING TOUWO EATERS. THE IGBOS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FALLING HANDS IN THE SOUTH AS A RESULT OF THEIR SELFISH BIAFRA AGENDA. BUT KNOW THIS THAT BOTH IGBOS AND THE TUWO EATERS WILL SONN KNOW THEIR FATE IF THEY KEEP ON LIKE THIS UNREPENTANTLY. LOBATAN.
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by DONADAMS(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ezionye:
Reminds me of ANIMAL FARM; " all animals are created equal but some are more equal than others"

biko..I still don't understand the concluding part of that animal farm.. is it that the other pig that went missing was really a traitor?
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by aloeman15(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
hmm.
am coming fes.
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by aloeman15(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
sir, you're right but...
most of us fail to understand.
restructuring is a terrifying prospect.
even those who will 'gain' immediately must endure a minimum of 2-5 years of adjustment.
and for the rest, a titanic amount of effort awaits them- what ever the eventual benefits.
but in the first place, even getting the leaders to understand the benefits will be a struggle in and of itself.
and remember-
you want people who've been collecting free money to start planning how to STOP the free money- and give most of it away to others...
you sef, tink am na. undecided
hisgrace090:
Mr elrufai your people stand to gain a lot if Nigeria is restructured.

Countries without natural resources are leading the world today, ie. Japan of all people.

Accept restructure and see the hidden pottentials in your people.
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nbote:
Imagine d kind of unreasonable statement made by a supposed leader. So becos ur population is more than other region U must lord over dem becos U are not equals?? Yet ur superior region tops d list of underdevelopment, uneducation and even diseases.. No wonder dey take every population census more serious than even their prayers.

I don't blame him, I blame d South dat are yet to unite and Lugard and his wife for dis unholy matrimony..

Hausa populace is actually less than that of igbos. I mean far less
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by FemiMaduka(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
AnanseK:

What does Biafra produce? be specific.
Oga don't be deluded, ALL (A.L.L.) the States in the South East area have Hydrocarbon deposits (ascertained). It's just that efforts to exploit these deposits have been very, very slow (or not coming). There are confirmed deposits in Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi...For example, Abia state has more than 142 oil wells (including the ones that had erroneously been under Rivers state) with a daily production of about 36,000bpd; Imo state has more than 163 oil wells and produces over 58,000bpd with vast quantities still untapped. It might surprise you that Hydrocarbon deposits were first discovered in the South East (Ebonyi, Enugu and Anambra) as far back as 1928, and that is a comfortable 30 years before 'Oloibiri well 001'. However, these deposits have remained untapped. In Agriculture, Imo and Abia states ALONE produce Yam, maize, taro, potato, rice, cashew, cassava, plantain, oil palm, raffia, groundnut, beans, melon, cotton, cocoa, rubber, banana etc... So, please, what is that noise coming from across the river Benue that the 'north produces your food'? In the whole of Nigeria, Anambra state has the LOWEST POVERTY RATIO. So what are we saying? We had better sat up in Nigeria and stop lying to ourselves.
N.B: Everything stated here is a product of ascertainable facts. Do your research!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Marsnizz: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
hatchy:

understand the message he passed across in ". ........"
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Mbediogu(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
then what is the basis of quota system and national character in sensitive areas of Nigeria government? Thrash.
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Why is this man always tryin to cause confusion? This man need to see a doctor
Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Mbediogu(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
hatchy:

Does he count? In the end Pharaohs and Herod will be better than him, just watch. Meanwhile let Nigeria boil.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: You Can’t Treat Unequals Equally, El-rufai Tells Igbos, Others by Marsnizz: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
I'm in support of one Nigeria but then, there's nth like "unequals". Treat this people well and they won't complain anymore. We're not slaves!
you are right and good to treat all human equal but it's not right and equal in terms of population. For example " you have a budget of two hundred thousand (#200000) to be allocated for two group of people numbering 20,The first group have 15 people while the second group have 5 people.How are you going to divide this allocation of #200,000.Are you to divide the money equal or unequal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States / How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan / Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.