Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit (29170 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-lrx31y2K9Bo/Wd8ZSechRAI/AAAAAAAAFds/K6A5pg8-reQ-vNL97HQIA4FmMSU2VzNeACLcBGAs/s640/tonto.jpg[/img]

Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh,took to her IG page to share this adorable photo as she and her son stepped out rocking matching outfits..

She wrote;

"Sometimes it ain't about where God is taking you to but your willingness to follow him•• #KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #MOTHER&CHILD #AMOTHERSLOVE #ETOPIA ����❤️ #TB"

[img]https://4.bp..com/-5AKwdz9P42w/Wd8aI8uHR0I/AAAAAAAAFd0/zqOkRl6JpEQF3t_Bjzx4eg8Zz7uU7MIfQCLcBGAs/s1600/ton.png[/img]

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/tonto-dikeh-and-son-king-andre-step-out.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Tamarapetty(f): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2017
see cloth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Emmanuel950(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2017
I dry tells you... Walahi... This isn't matching outfits.. Na the same nightwear them grin wear so.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by veekid(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2017
Nothing to say on this
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by seuncyber(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Poko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Divay22(f): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Nothing hurts me more than their #tag..
Totolet
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Fvcknames: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Haven't we heard enough news about Tonto Dike?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by slimshadyl(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
bin long since we last heard of Tonto on fp
she looks old now

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by IamHopeful(f): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Good for her, at least she has a child even though she's divorced (although, there's nothing like a child being brought up by both parents). She has something to look up to. Tontolet of life, just train your child well.

I hope she can continue wearing clothes like this one that covered her body and not those "omo wobe" clothes. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by baski92(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
The devil cover in human sick

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by OboOlora(f): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Let's hope they only step out in same attire and not same character

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Elnino4ladies: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by MustiizRaja(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
tonto dike
may ur pussy never decay

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by PatriotTemidayo: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
This girl needs help.........

Seriously cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Shameless sheman
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by asawanathegreat(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2017
And so what did she see me and my son dis morning? Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by stcool(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Tonto Dike please take this boy to his father, let him also enjoy fatherly love
That boy is always unhappy in most pics I see
What kind of Nonsense is this
sad

Please she needs to stop backing up her unforgiving heart and foolishness with the bible.

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2017
OboOlora:
Let's hope they only step out in same attire and not same character
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Yoyostic: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Okay o.This looks like choir robe.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by maxiuc(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2017
cheesy

Tonto have this in mind ooo

One-day the owner of that child will surely come for
him

If them return brideprice no mean sey Pikin is now your own

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Nov6(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Babariga matching outfit.. Ok oh, leme not say what is on my mind....
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by aguiyi2: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Seriously trying to find inner peace.If Churchill has an appreciable good side,patch up your marriage with him and see yourself glow more.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by BTT(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Euphemistic of the many women across the globe who are mummies and daddies don in same garb.

Daddies and mummies must learn to bury the hatchet for the good of the child.

This is the sad metaphor of ego.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Partnerbiz3: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Tonto and issues be like Fayose and Baba.

Make i come dey go.

See below for data.

See details too..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Promisev123(f): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2017
woah so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by blowjob: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
B4,THIS SMALL RASCAL GO GROW,DEM GO SPOIL AM..DIS TOTODICK..E,PIC HERE PIC THERE,FUNNY HEAD,WITH FAKE HAIR..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by mykh01(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
How is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Cyriloha(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Divay22:
Nothing hurts me more than their #tag..
Totolet

break it down to to to let
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre Step Out In Matching Outfit by Divay22(f): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2017
Cyriloha:

break it down to to to let
Lol
Tontolet

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe? (Photo) / Gbenro Ajibade Backs His Daughter, Azariah While Cooking In Kitchen / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.