Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (52262 Views)

Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death / Wedding Pictures Of Omoruyi Loco Efe, Sam Loco's Son / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by lilyheaven: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Congratulations! You have a beautiful wife.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Young03(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2017
alphaconde:
omoruyi is his name
na bini guy nah
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2017
poverty is a bastard.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by agbonkamen(f): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Jayk1:
pretty girl but why is he dressed like a yoruba boy
how that one take concern u na...... Na congratulatory message be that grin
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Beautiful young bride
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by missyQween(f): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Simple and Cute... HML
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by blowjob: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2017
I SURE SAY,NO BE SMALL THIN,WAY,SAM LOCO LAGER,NA DE SON JUST DEY QUANSCH,FOR BITCHES,WELL,WHICH ONE BE DRESS CODE,NA JUJU ,PERSON WAN GO WORSHIP.. angry angry angry
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by davibid: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2017
His dad was one of favorite actors

Just thinking about some of his gesticulations grin

Very funny man grin grin grin
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by LemonBoy1: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2017
sonature1:
Oh, Sam Loco Efe...I miss you so much...especially now that the Igbo movie industry is evolving. When I become president, I will name a road in the east after him.

No vex, just make sure the road is properly tarred and is quadrupled lane with street lights.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by oruma19: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2017
emma321:
Late Sam Loco’s Son Set To Wed His Boo, Releases Pre-wedding Photos

Omoruyi Loco Efe, The son of Legendary actor, Late Sam Loco-Efe is set to get married to his heartthrob, Ekundayo Oyeniyi in ceremony set to go down in Ibadan.

According to Information sent to YabaLeftOnline.com, the wedding has been fixed for this month, 28th of October to be precise, and guests are expected to don Mint Green and Burgundy as the dress code.

Photos: http://anstalk.com/exclusive-late-sam-locos-son-set-wed-boo-releases-pre-wedding-photos/

Photo credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/locodinho/status/918198674576101376
y did he kneel down for the girl? Ur fada will be dissapointed in his grace. Men should stop this nonsense white man's culture, we are Blacks, our women kneel for us and its biblical.I wish him a happy married life tho.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by SUSSYASH: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2017
HumanistMike:
Any male that kneels to propose to a female is not an alpha.

Kneeling down is tantamount to selling ur self short. The male is not subservient to the female!

When a man kneels down, he gives the female the impression that he is at her service. He is basically pleading to be found worthy to be of service to her. When will men know their worth? When will men wise up?

This sh1t gets me tight every time. Lots of guys do it without realising the consequences. They just do it because it what the see on TV. Newsflash! TV and the media are misandric and working super hard to dumb the male. You don't have to look further than the rhetoric in TV commercial, movies, sitcoms etc to figure this out. Stay woke!

The guy only knelt with one knee,that doesn't make him less of a man
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by HumanistMike(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2017
SUSSYASH:

The guy only knelt with one knee,that doesn't make him less of a man

Since kneeling with one is noth a thing, then why didn't he stand? Or why didn't she kneel?
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Exoticdude(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Big Congratulations...
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by darlenese(f): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2017
HumanistMike:

Kneeling down is tantamount to selling ur self short. The male is not subservient to the female!

When a man kneels down, he gives the female the impression that he is at her service. He is basically pleading to be found worthy to be of service to her. When will men know their worth? When will men wise up?

This sh1t gets me tight every time. Lots of guys do it without realising the consequences. They just do it because it what the see on TV. Newsflash! TV and the media are misandric and working super hard to dumb the male. You don't have to look further than the rhetoric in TV commercial, movies, sitcoms etc to figure this out. Stay woke!

no wonder u are not married !
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by HumanistMike(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2017
darlenese:

no wonder u are not married !

Lots of men that will kneel down are not married too.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by LemonBoy1: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2017
oruma19:
y did he kneel down for the girl? Ur fada will be dissapointed in his grace. Men should stop this nonsense white man's culture, we are Blacks, our women kneel for us and its biblical.I wish him a happy married life tho.

Is our white wedding not a white man culture? The engagement is part of the stages in a white wedding... So..

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by darlenese(f): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2017
HumanistMike:

Lots of men that will kneel down are not married too.

when the time comes , u will kneel down with both knees not one .

some men even lie flat on the floor to propose , it all depends on how beautiful your fiancée is or how much u cherish her .
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by HumanistMike(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
darlenese:

when the time comes , u will kneel down with both knees not one .

some men even lie flat on the floor to propose , it all depends on how beautiful your fiancée is or how much u cherish her .

So an ugly lady doesn't deserve to be knelt down for?
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by correctguy101(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
odizeey:
Congratulations bros.
Na the same guy when post pics with herdsmen na.

Now I'm hungry undecided

if una dey post meme, make una dey think of us small na, u made my throat dry now.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by aalangel(f): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
It's not only Mint Green and Burgundy, amadioha pink nko...

To the topic....congrats guys...he looks so much like his father....the wife-to-be is beautiful too...
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by odizeey(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
correctguy101:

Now I'm hungry undecided

if una dey post meme, make una dey think of us small na, u made my throat dry now.
my guy no vex. The Lord is your strength
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by ImaIma1(f): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
HumanistMike:

Continue...
When you grow up, you will drop some unnecessary reasoning and ideas.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by darlenese(f): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
HumanistMike:

So an ugly lady doesn't deserve to be knelt down for?

I didn't say that, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I have seen men propose by standing , kneeling , squatting and even lying down , some don't even propose at all, some propose by impregnating .

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by HumanistMike(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
darlenese:

I didn't say that, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I have seen men propose by standing , kneeling , squatting and even lying down , some don't even propose at all, some propose by impregnating .

You actually said a man will kneel if his wife is beautiful. Go back and read your post.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by HumanistMike(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
ImaIma1:

Continue...
When you grow up, you will drop some unnecessary reasoning and ideas.

But you are already grown up yet you have unnecessary reasoning and ideas.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by muller101(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Remind him to buy the cow he promised from that fulani guy.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by darlenese(f): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
HumanistMike:

You actually said a man will kneel if his wife is beautiful. Go back and read your post.

go back and read my post

ugly was never mentioned .
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by UCBIGGY: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
It is a taboo for man to kneel down for woman in Igboland. Aluu, abomination, God forbid.

The level of pretence these days surpriss me . Pls can a man kneel for his wife? Let's learn to be real esp in marriage
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by UCBIGGY: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
It is a taboo for man to kneel down for woman in Igboland. Aluu, abomination, God forbid.

The level of pretence these days surpriss me . Pls can a man kneel for his wife? Let's learn to be real esp in marriages
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by Chigirl042(f): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
beautiful bride.hapi married life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl / Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.