Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) (30087 Views)

Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / South African Police Engage Armed Robbers In Hot Gun Exchange, Kill 9. Graphic / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Naijjablog(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2017

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by msturE: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Just wondering why lalasticlala, seun haven't done the needful....
How in the world can this shit be happening no one I mean no bloody person have done Shit bout this, what a country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
If south Africans no take time Nigerians might as well collect back the whole funds we lent them decades ago, afterall we need the money now than ever especially now that $26nillion has disappeared grin grin

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Hardewarlee(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hmm.... This World

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by tyson98: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
South Africans are just animals,their police can't even speak English not their fault sha I blame those who travel to their and I don't blame those ones too I blame our leaders who can't take care of our homeland sad

32 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by luminouz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by donblade85555(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Na so...make we tell them say we be Naija. They can treat us anyhow.... we must fight for our right. after all we dor qualify for world cup and they nor va smell am.

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man in the making visit www.laughkillme.com

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by bukola08(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
What a country cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by bkool7(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
No kidding
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Vizboy1: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
The South Africa police actually killed the boy over nothing he was just a student. I don't know why many Nigerians who do not know the real cause of a issue will just jump to conclusion I was reading many comments and I was shocked that we the Nigerians could support this evil act no matter what. I have the full video of everything but don't know how to upload it here

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Divay22(f): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
That's not gonna be good

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by kenny5811(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by signature2012(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
So painful seeing my fellow country men been killed almost daily in South Africa.If they have committed any crime,why not prosecute and send them to jail if found guilty.This killing is getting too much.

The most annoying thing is,the govt does not care.A patriotic government will not keep quiet and watch this happening.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by solpat(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
angry Good development but...........
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by bukola08(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
If souy Africans no take time Nigerians might as well collect back the whole funds we lent them decades ago grin grin
donblade85555:
h
tyson98:
Ok
luminouz:
shocked shocked shocked
why?
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Edopesin: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Beat the hell awt of the madafacker whoever said yhu cant end violence with violence tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Folani2: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Long overdue
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by congo4ka: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by abiolaabexyo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nigerians need to learn the hard way I think... we are very good at shutting up when it comes to "fight for ur right"
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by joystickextend1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
buh why...i tot these killings has stopped
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Apina(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
I saw this news on channels yesterday morning and it was really a sad sight. The young man was killed by the police and based on the testimony of the Congolese who witnessed the whole fracas and intervened and pleaded on his behalf on mere allegations of possession of drugs. These South Africans have taken us for a ride for far too long, they just kill our young men and women at will because they feel nothing will happen. Every Nigerian politician living and dead are nothing but failures, cos the South Africans are supposed to be coming to us and not the other way round. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by emmadejust(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
cryToo cry bad

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by SalamRushdie: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
It's absolutely nonsense.Nigerians should desist frm crimes and see how our Country would grow ..Dishonest life can never pay

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by free2ryhme: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Naijjablog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgOJk3JnJVw

This is too bad

lets call a spade a spade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by ChineseBuggati3(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
On judgment day our corrupt leaders will have an answer on every blood shed within or outside the country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by sirwealth(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Am coming
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
These people should thread carefully in another mans country. Our government is useless if anything happened to them. They will just make mouth, summon ambassador, and that will end. Though I can feel their frustration and pains, but if you are not welcomed their, if there is alternative they should leave.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by femakin(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is serious
Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by nuban07(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Leave their country for them, they never like Nigerians...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by sirwealth(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
I just watched the video, can't hold back my tears cry cry crythe guy happens to be a moslem but my joy is that it was an igbo man that made the video. All igbo, hausa and yoruba came out to fight for their brother but when they were killing people in Abia state hausas and yorubas were jubilating. I wonder when we will get sense and understand that we all are humans. If our brothers abroad can do it, we can do it here also.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) by COFOLAND(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
We need to teach them some lessons here but our useless Govt will not allow Nigerian youth,claiming big brother for Africa and they are killing your citizens everyday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Commits Suicide In Kaduna / Friends Lament As Man Is Shot Dead By Gunmen In Idumota Area Of Lagos. Photos / Top5 Popular Countries With Highest Rape Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.