Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? (1225 Views)

What Kind Of App Does Nigeria Lack At The Moment? / Im In Dire Need Of App Or Software For Stock Taking / What Type Of App Or Software Can One Use To Learn Java Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? by nkpommpko(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2017
If you where to imagine all app what will it be and what will it do?
Re: What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? by ellagabs(f): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2017
app dat wil tel me wen d world wil end

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? by branhampaul: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
ellagabs:
na so so play na him just full your head.
Re: What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? by ellagabs(f): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
branhampaul:

smiles
Re: What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? by zexy2030(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
That app that will enable me hack world bank and transfer cash as I like without their notice.
Re: What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? by nkpommpko(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
branhampaul:
no mind am
Re: What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? by nkpommpko(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
zexy2030:
That app that will enable me hack world bank and transfer cash as I like without their notice.
a simple program will do ,if you make it an app and we all have it , before you logged in na empty bank you go get
Re: What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? by nkpommpko(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
ellagabs:
ok so if you get that kind of app, how will it benefit you? You can think of something better. Try!
Re: What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
app that would be able to help u locate a lost item!

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? by Presh900(m): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
An app that hacks WiFi??

(1) (Reply)

School Information Management System (SIMS) In Nigeria / Learn C++ & Java Programming / Converting Excel Sheets To Web Based Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.