Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Diary Of A Bedwetter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Diary Of A Bedwetter (695 Views)

The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married / The Diary Of New Wife...LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Diary Of A Bedwetter by clans(f): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2017
Two years ago, I was working on a project with some of my course mates and we had few hours to put together a powerpoint presentation for the next day. This required we work late into the night so we agreed to meet in a friend’s apartment which was off campus.
By midnight we were done with the presentation but couldn’t leave as the gates were locked and there was an 11pm curfew in that part of town. Instead of going to bed so that we could wake up early the next day, we started behaving badly, gossiping about girls and all sorts.
Our host decided to add to the entertainment as he produced a half empty bottle of vodka from some discreet corner of the room. We poured, diluted, mixed, clinked paper cups and continued our merry making. Our host held up the almost empty bottle of vodka and dared any of us to finish the drink at once for 1000 naira. My friends were hesitant but I, being the champion alcoholic of the group as well as the most foolish, I snatched the bottle and amidst cheers downed the entire content liquid, heat and sting in one humbling gulp. It burnt my throat but I got the cash. Immediately I felt the room spin and voices fading. I found a comfortable corner in the room and laid down quietly.
I was having one of those out of body experience where I could see myself standing over the toilet bowl but could feel something warm running down my thighs. I jerked back abruptly in alarm but slammed into the wall behind me as I opened my eyes, then it dawned on me. I ran my hands down my legs, the joggers I had on was wet and the rug was also wet.
Luckily the room was dimly lit from the lone bulb in the corridor. I stared at the ceiling for some minutes, different thoughts ran through my mind, I didn’t want my friends to know otherwise every single argument that comes thereafter would be won with that single phrase “bed wetter”. What if I decide to run for president? I could be blackmailed with this.
I scanned the room, my friends were fast asleep, thanks to the alcohol. I tip toed to the part of the room where I had kept my bag and put my soiled trousers inside while I put on the ironed clean trousers I had brought with me classes. I went over to where our host was sleeping and rolled him like a log of wood to my wet spot. He was a deep sleeper so it was easy. I proceeded to move another friend to the spot our host just vacated my heart stopped momentarily as he opened his eyes and mumbled some random words.
I quietly laid down on the newly vacant spot as mischievous thoughts ran through my mind until i fell asleep.
The next day, we woke up to a large map of urine under my befuddled friend who became increasingly glum as some of us made fun of him. we all started raining insults at him. It was obvious that our host had woken up early to roll our second friend to the spot where I had done my business.
He wasn’t aware I knew, and of course no one knew who the real culprit was, well we continued to tease our unfortunate friend with the incident and it felt good.
I hope he forgives us when he reads this.

www.sauceandsound.com
Re: The Diary Of A Bedwetter by Mrjo(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Thats normal thing in houses iñ the north where see 12 pikins in 1 room, dont mind me na joke!

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Call This? Love Or Madness? / Kanye West Says Mental Illness Caused Him To Say Slavery Was A Choice For Black / Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.