Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (70617 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Towncrier247: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Journalist,Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo reports that Davido has allegedly been arrested in connection with the death of Tagbo, his friend who died mysteriously last week. Two more of his friends, DJ Olu and Chime also died mysteriously hours after.
Kemi who seems close to families of the deceased and has been dishing out exclusive updates on her social media pages,wrote; "My TV producer source at Channels news tells me all three OBOHKN associates are the wider subject of the investigation.
This is a developing story. I have to find out the arrest location and verify this is not a "come in for questioning" detention as he has done that and a form was given to him which witnesses told me he TOOK HOME. Something that should be filled at the police station.
Is this the "FALL" of Davido? I begged him soooo much to talk to me or do a presser (press conference)... Davido pls!!!! Speak out about who dropped Tagbo DOA (Dead On Arrival) at the hospital. I'm awaiting a statement from family as they are also waiting for police."
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/is-this-the-fall-of-davido-kemi-olunloyo-asks-as-she-reveals-more-details

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Towncrier247: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Mrjo(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2017
The guy Bleep up, he should hav be the one to take his frend to hospital, well i dont blame him cus he's still a small boy

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2017
You guys should let him be joooor, when you're in cult, when time for sacrifice comes and you didn't meet up you will pay with your head,

Ihe na atuto na egbu egbu

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by DanseMacabre(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2017
Lol. Nice pun.

This is Nigeria though. It's highly improbable that anything like a prison stint could 'fall' on Davido though.

All this invitation ko, arrest ni, na just playacting.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by philantropiest(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Just observing. lipsrsealed
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by midolian(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Never seen a saddist like this woman. Always happy when things go bad for people. You ll hardly see her celebrate peopl's success

217 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by dessz(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2017
this woman derives pleasure in oda ppl's misfortune. tho e gud for davido.always treat your friends well no matter how BIG u are

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Ebimor96: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Who cares

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Ebimor96: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2017
grin
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Ebimor96: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Lol. Nice pun.

This is Nigeria though. It's highly improbable that anything like a prison stint could 'fall' on Davido though.

All this invitation ko, arrest ni, na just playacting.

I concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Partnerbiz3: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nawao kemi.

Make una flee Davido abeg. He couldn't have killed that guy. It could have been accidental..

4 Likes

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Michellla(f): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Is this the "FALL" of Davido?
pun intended

20 Likes

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Swagahyk(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
I just stumbled upon this lyrics by WizKid

THE MATTER LYRICS

[Intro: Wizkid]
Yeah
Berry pon dis
Starboy

[Bridge:Wizkid]

Dem say dem bad but i swear dem do nothin
Dem say dey go throw me punch but i swear dem nor reach o eh
20 man shall fall that day if you cross my lane o eh
All your man shall fall that day if you cross my lane o eh.....

Who knows

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by midehi2(f): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
This milf sef undecided
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by paschal9(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin Davido should go and beg Wizkid cause he said 20man shall fall that day if you cross my lane, 3 have fallen remaining 17.. countdown

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by edi287: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
I hate this woman with a passion.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by chuose2: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nothing go do am.
the guy don join freemasonry arguably one of the most connected group.

Just like after a year of the killing of the Redeemed Pastor in Abuja, the guys arrested were released as they said,"NO EVIDENCE".

https://guardian.ng/news/release-of-suspected-killers-of-abuja-female-pastor-is-criminal-says-huriwa/

Likewise na so dem go close Davido case!

27 Likes

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
This woman is just 'editorializing', her opinion is much more than the news. A slap on anything called Journalism

2 Likes

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by holluwai(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Why did he lie in his first statement?

Not evident he did anything but why?

3 Likes

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Anticqz: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
enemies of WizKid has been brought to shame
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
If he is innocent, he will scale through it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Mopolchi: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hin get 30 billion for hin akant. Make e give Tagbo family at least 10 billion naah.

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Michaelpresh(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wetin i wan type sef??
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by NeeKlaus: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Swagahyk:
I just stumbled upon this lyrics by WizKid

THE MATTER LYRICS

[Intro: Wizkid]
Yeah
Berry pon dis
Starboy

[Bridge:Wizkid]

Dem say dem bad but i swear dem do nothin
Dem say dey go throw me punch but i swear dem nor reach o eh
20 man shall fall that day if you cross my lane o eh
All your man shall fall that day if you cross my lane o eh.....

Who knows
So how does this relate, please?? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mad pple everywhere , has nothing to do with Davido. But in showbiz no publicity is bad. Nonsense. DJ olu nd his guy probably too fake/contaminated drugs. Mtcheew
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Adaumunocha(f): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Arrested and he attended burial Nawa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Afrok(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Every time we have pressing issues that's affecting every Nigerian, nah so some other issues we no concern everybody go dey litter the internet undecided
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Unik3030: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
when they lock this woman up again she will start looking for public sympathy

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by JoshMedia: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
He might not fall if he's real and innocent.

No sinner ever go unpunished

Check my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) / Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.